aaronO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often should i work out specific muscle?

Hey so i work out chest/tris back/bis and throw in shoulders and traps on some of those days. I usually work out chest/tris one day then do back/bis the next then wait a day or 2 to start all over again. Some1 was telling that i should be giving my muscles more recovery time. Please let me know what u guys think.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get a routine. There is no right answer to how frequent you should work out a specific muscle, there are too many factors to consider. You really need a clear plan of what you are going to do.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T-Bone92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i workout my muscles every two days. This is my routine and im not overtraing.
    monday-back, biceps, abs
    tuesday-chest, triceps
    wedsday-legs, shoulders, abs
    thursday-back, biceps
    friday-chest, triceps, abs
    saturday-legs, shoulders
    sunday-nothing

mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosedamosed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    for
    strength- 1x week
    for bb- 2 x week
    for endurance- 3x week
    ideally

good luck
    JD