BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffedNurse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I need a personal trainer that can help me with a strict diet and workout routine

I am 5 ' 6. My weight is 160 lbs. I am about 30% body fat.

My main priority is to get down to 10% body fat. After this I plant to gain muscle mass without gaining fat.

I need someone with experience. I really want to change my body and i will pay for sure.

Certified Personal trainers please contact me.

StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are welcome to check out the online training programs and metabolism programs on my website =] Are you really 14 years old?
    Success is believing in what you can do, and doing it better every time.

Live Fit and Get Fit!
    LiveFitwithStephanie.com