Thread: wow....so happy

rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow....so happy

its been a week since I last weight my self and last week Friday i was 203lbs and and i weight myself at the gym today and i'm now 199lbs. these fat burners (EPH hardcore) are working a treat 4lbs in a week. well on my target on of being being ripped at 183lbs by July 15th.

is it just about lowering body fat to be ripped because I do have alot of muscle under my fat. I'm currently at 18% but think I'm lower now. any advice?
    July 28th need to be ripped for Ibiza!

Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The fat burners had nothing to do with it.

So many newbs on this forum.

Oh, and don't plan on being "ripped" at 183. You have nowhere near the amount of muscle mass necessary to get a "ripped" look at 183. Not even close. You'd have to get down to at least 165. And that's being optimistic. Probably less than that.
    Last edited by Cachexic; 03-26-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cachexic View Post
    The fat burners had nothing to do with it.

So many newbs on this forum.

Oh, and don't plan on being "ripped" at 183. You have nowhere near the amount of muscle mass necessary to get a "ripped" look at 183. Not even close. You'd have to get down to at least 165. And that's being optimistic. Probably less than that.
    kinda harsh there bud

anyway OP grats on the weight loss
    03/15/2010 192LBS
    03/22/2010 190.2 LBS
    03/29/2010 188.9 LBS
    04/05/2010 186.0 LBS

Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cachexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uk_Arm_Square View Post
    kinda harsh there bud

anyway OP grats on the weight loss
    Maybe it came off that way but I'm telling him the truth. He thinks popping caffeine/yohimbine pills is making him lose weight and they have nothing to do with it. He's misguided, so I'm trying to help him understand.

And he's also laboring and working his ass off under the delusion that he's going to look lean at 183. He won't. I'm just giving him the reality of his situation.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree that the fat burners have very little or most likely nothing to with the fact that he's down 4 lbs this week (absolutely impossible to attribute to 4lbs of fat loss in a week), but if he is really around 18% or lower body fat right now he'd be ~10% at 182 or so, and looking pretty good. I can't really gauge if he is ~18% currently, but OP looks to have some decent arms.

Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uk_Arm_Square is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe it came off that way but I'm telling him the truth. He thinks popping caffeine/yohimbine pills is making him lose weight and they have nothing to do with it. He's misguided, so I'm trying to help him understand.

And he's also laboring and working his ass off under the delusion that he's going to look lean at 183. He won't. I'm just giving him the reality of his situation.
    I agree he may have been misinformed but perhaps a nudge in the rite direction over the boot to the fun bags would help him more lol
    03/15/2010 192LBS
    03/22/2010 190.2 LBS
    03/29/2010 188.9 LBS
    04/05/2010 186.0 LBS

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    I agree that the fat burners have very little or most likely nothing to with the fact that he's down 4 lbs this week (absolutely impossible to attribute to 4lbs of fat loss in a week), but if he is really around 18% or lower body fat right now he'd be ~10% at 182 or so, and looking pretty good. I can't really gauge if he is ~18% currently, but OP looks to have some decent arms.
    I guarantee you he will not be 10% BF at 183. I bet my life on it.

He won't get that look I think he wants until about 155-160. He's overestimating his lean body mass and thus setting himself up for a disappointment.
    Last edited by Cachexic; 03-26-2010 at 07:15 PM.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guarantee you he will not be 10% BF at 183. I bet my life on it.

He won't get that look I think he wants until about 155-160. He's overestimating his lean body mass and thus setting himself up for a disappointment.
    You are quite possibly right - I'm at 155 lbs now and a couple months ago I figured I'd be done at this point. Alas, not. But I leave my cuts open-ended.

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    You are quite possibly right - I'm at 155 lbs now and a couple months ago I figured I'd be done at this point. Alas, not. But I leave my cuts open-ended.
    Your cuts should ALWAYS be open-ended. Keep cutting until you're lean, then focus on maintaining body fat and building muscle (yes you can do it).

But you're not alone. Practically everyone, including myself at one point, greatly overestimate their lean body mass.

rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rampage87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok bit harsh but I'm hear to listen.. I ve gt lil bit of visible and my arms and chest are solid I'm on 1200-1500 xalories a day with these fat burners. I'm about 18 bf. Ok not even to be ripped but to be defined at 183 maybe use the wrong term. And I'm 199lbs now and I'm losing average 3lbs a week. So advice me please I'm hear to listen.

315 Bench Soon! GettingfitAgain's Avatar
    GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rampage87 View Post
    Ok bit harsh but I'm hear to listen.. I ve gt lil bit of visible and my arms and chest are solid I'm on 1200-1500 xalories a day with these fat burners. I'm about 18 bf. Ok not even to be ripped but to be defined at 183 maybe use the wrong term. And I'm 199lbs now and I'm losing average 3lbs a week. So advice me please I'm hear to listen.
    Hes basically saying the fat burners arent really burning any substantial amount of fat. Calories in < calories out is why you lose weight not a magic pill (unless its steroids hehe).

Keep cutting until you get the look you want, dont go by weight because you dont really know what your LBM is unless you get tested. Lift heavy 3x a week, consume less cals, get enough protein per day (for you prob like 160g a day) and you will hit your goal.

Good job on the initial weight loss.

xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your calorie intake + fat burner may very well result in muscle loss as well. Just something to think about.

Originally Posted by xlb57 View Post
    Your calorie intake + fat burner may very well result in muscle loss as well. Just something to think about.
    Mmm I dnt think its muscles loss cause I can start to see definition in my abs and back. and plus I really dnt think I can cut to 165 by build is different and why wouldn't I be lean at 183 if I lost 18lbs of fat? I got solid calfs and thighd. I neet to cut from mainly frim my lower abdominal and chest.

eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mmm I dnt think its muscles loss cause I can start to see definition in my abs and back. and plus I really dnt think I can cut to 165 by build is different and why wouldn't I be lean at 183 if I lost 18lbs of fat? I got solid calfs and thighd. I neet to cut from mainly frim my lower abdominal and chest.
    Hey, just a few things. Even if half of your loss was muscle and half was fat, you would still lose body fat percentage, because your body contains much less fat mass than muscle mass. What I'm saying is you may well be losing muscle but cause your looking more ripped think your not if that makes sense. Also, you have aaaages to cut, say you lose 2lbs a week, by your little trip to Ibiza you could be 10% body fat no sweat. Assuming your lifting hard and getting your protein in should be pretty easy for you. By the way, I'd say start taking 5-10g of l-glutamine a day, I find it helps with preserving that precious muscle mass.

I respect that you can push your ego aside and listen to people who have more experience than you.

I'm not telling you that you won't be satisfied at 183 to tear you down. I'm telling you because I've been there before. When I was around 200 I thought the same thing you did. I have very good bodybuilder genetics (perfect height, broad shoulders, big traps, excellent muscle insertion points, ridiculous biceps, vacuum abs, tree trunk legs) and I thought I'd be looking good in the high 100's. I thought "nah only little ectomorph twig-arm kiddies have to get down to 150 to be lean as hell."

Well, no. 190 came, I was still fat. 180 came, I was still fat. 170 came, and I was looking good, but nowhere near fitness model level leanness. My fat still rolled over 3 times when I sat down.

People don't understand how long it takes to build the kind of muscle mass necessary to look like a fitness model. This is why I'm so against all these ****ing kids here bulking when they're already fat. These people here need to get lean and realize that building a solid foundation of muscle will take them years. But in the mean time, they should at least be lean and satisfied with themselves in the mirror. I can't stay motivated if I look like a fat **** in the mirror every day.

Bro, you're 22. Your testosterone levels are still high. It's very hard for a young guy like you to lose any appreciable muscle mass while cutting, even at extreme deficits. Unless your protein intake is just awful and you have no clue how to lift. Just keep doing what you are doing and keep the pounds dropping until you are satisfied with how you look in the mirror.

Bro, you're 22. Your testosterone levels are still high. It's very hard for a young guy like you to lose any appreciable muscle mass while cutting, even at extreme deficits. Unless your protein intake is just awful and you have no clue how to lift. Just keep doing what you are doing and keep the pounds dropping until you are satisfied with how you look in the mirror.
    Thanks for the advice I appreciate. All I want is to look define and was told to cut to 183lbs as I've have been working out at 203lbs and that my bf is 18. And if I cut It would start to show muscle structure that I've been working out on my body at 10 bf. Really and truly I just want lose the bit of gut and bit of chest fat and I been seeing the difference after I lost 4lbs. But thanks for advice. I'm hear to listen to people.

BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrazZzuKa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also agree with Cachexic,

I would strongly suggest you to drop the Fat Burners, they only thing they will do is shrink your wallet.

I guarantee that if you drop your fat burners and still maitaining a deficit and train hard you will lose weight.

I'm also speaking from experience, i'm losing about 2-3 pounds a week with not fat burners and any other crap.

Keep training mate, you will be ripped at some point.