Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How to get noticed by Women (srs)

A lot of you'z decent looking looking fellas are bitching about this all the time on this forum. I know why.

My back story: I'm skinny as fuk as you can see from my stats and posted an emaciated ethiopian looking pic of myself a week ago. Aside from being scary skinny and even having some mild acne scars I've never gone a day in public without looks from females (not stares lol). Could be they're like "oh that guy looks exotic/gay?" or for whatever tickles their curiosity. Its all about how I dress. They're not gonna turn their head if you look like 98% of the guys walking around, that's why those fukers with the dyed hair and pink scarves win the bishes. I'm not saying do that sh!t, but throw some pizazz into your look.

Cool story: during the middle my freshman year in college I ran into one of my orientation leaders at a party and he remembered my full name. And I asked how he knew among thousands of freshman, I didn't even know his name - and he said, "you were the kid who wore the dress shirt and tie when all the other freshmen were in hollister shorts and sh!t."

I walk around my campus and the only time I notice the other males around me is when they're Black or one of the Asian exchange students, other than that 99% of the guys literally wear the same sh!t; jeans, windbreaker, cap, its astonishing. Do something different, wear funny shirts, strange colors, even sunday suits, and if you have tattoos show them off. Be noticed, at least a little, and if you have balls do it big. Some will hate on you, but girls will notice and comment.

I remember in the fall I would wear my sweet azz high-top dress shoes and EVERYONE told me they rocked, girls ALWAYS asked about them. College is the biggest conformist place I've ever seen, especially considering over 90% of the kids are suburban and bland. City kids like myself become trend setters here. Some of you will bitch some more on this topic and diss my words but you know its true.

Just thought I'd share.

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cool

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cliffs *******...

MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didnt read lol

attempt to rape them, and as your about to insert be like "LOL JUST KIDDING ITS JOHN FROM MATH CLASS! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE"

then all the girls on campus will notice you, they'll give you these looks similar to looks of disgust, but actually they just want to jump your there and **** you

glad i could help
    July 2008: 182 lbs. 25% BF
    July 2009: 185 lbs. 20% BF
    Feb 2010: 190 lbs sub20%BF -GOAL
    July 2010: 185 lbs 15% BF- GOAL

Reps to vets

nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Didn't read lol!

Haha fuk you im uo in this thread and i didnt read any if that siht lololololol

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    riveting tale
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Swingingfromtehpowerlines Blowmahheadoff's Avatar
    Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So, you're saying... Dress like a ruhtard and you'll get chicks?
    "The universe vibrates to the frequency of love."

"Reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers that want to turn you into a half-baked moron, consuming all of this trash that is being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

*Self-Improvement Crew*

Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beautiful-Woman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Cliffs:

-Dress different, look different, at any cost; as a White male in a predominately White setting you will not be a head turner if you and your counterparts ALL look the same

That's it. 90% of you don't get it and you will go out with 10 of your buddies to shop at the same place to buy the same fuking shirt, I see it all the time. Try to look different, if it means wearing pajamas out while shopping one day, so be it. I wear pajamas to class ALL the time, dunno why though but bishes be looking.

FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLAY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you only notice black guys around campus?

Edit: I agree with your premise that white people dress kind of sloppy.
    Last edited by FLAY; 03-23-2010 at 09:27 PM.
    King of the Hill Quote of the Day:

Hank Hill: Bobby, if you give a Valentine to a sixth grade boy, girls are gonna think you're... sensitive. Something like that could follow you the rest of your life. Now here's a candy for Joseph. It says, "Hey, You're O.K."

>>>--GO-NOLES--;;->

2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Beautiful-Woman View Post
    A lot of you'z decent looking looking fellas are bitching about this all the time on this forum. I know why.

My back story: I'm skinny as fuk as you can see from my stats and posted an emaciated ethiopian looking pic of myself a week ago. Aside from being scary skinny and even having some mild acne scars I've never gone a day in public without looks from females (not stares lol). Could be they're like "oh that guy looks exotic/gay?" or for whatever tickles their curiosity. Its all about how I dress. They're not gonna turn their head if you look like 98% of the guys walking around, that's why those fukers with the dyed hair and pink scarves win the bishes. I'm not saying do that sh!t, but throw some pizazz into your look.

Cool story: during the middle my freshman year in college I ran into one of my orientation leaders at a party and he remembered my full name. And I asked how he knew among thousands of freshman, I didn't even know his name - and he said, "you were the kid who wore the dress shirt and tie when all the other freshmen were in hollister shorts and sh!t."

I walk around my campus and the only time I notice the other males around me is when they're Black or one of the Asian exchange students, other than that 99% of the guys literally wear the same sh!t; jeans, windbreaker, cap, its astonishing. Do something different, wear funny shirts, strange colors, even sunday suits, and if you have tattoos show them off. Be noticed, at least a little, and if you have balls do it big. Some will hate on you, but girls will notice and comment.

I remember in the fall I would wear my sweet azz high-top dress shoes and EVERYONE told me they rocked, girls ALWAYS asked about them. College is the biggest conformist place I've ever seen, especially considering over 90% of the kids are suburban and bland. City kids like myself become trend setters here. Some of you will bitch some more on this topic and diss my words but you know its true.

Just thought I'd share.
    ok.
    oh hai!

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when want to atteact a mate for breeding purposes I just do my usual courtship rituals... Smearing diarrhea on my face..

Recovered Fatass PetethePianist's Avatar
    PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i did this all through college... wore jeans and a hoodie every day, worked like a charm.
    RIP Mom... 12/4/52-9/2/10

PM me for $10 off ostarine/S-4

Full-time Phillies/Eagles Fan
    Ex-Anorexic... 75lbs back on and counting

****No Alcohol Crew****

repback2k+

Originally Posted by FLAY View Post
    So you only notice black guys around campus?
    Yeah. I mean I'm Black myself but c'mon who doesn't notice the dozen or so Black guys on the whole campus? Especially considering most students come from rural and suburban areas.

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5'9 131 r u sure they can even notice u....?

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You stupid ugly pos. i was think of googleing something cool but clicked this **** and now forgot what i was gonna google.

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ill stick to my north face and ipod

WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah. I mean I'm Black myself but c'mon who doesn't notice the dozen or so Black guys on the whole campus? Especially considering most students come from rural and suburban areas.
    lol true dat we stick out like sore thumbs.

feels good man.

the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000)
    i wear jeans with a hoodie and a t shirt and it works

brb peacocking
    -not realizing ppl are staring at me think wtf
    -black nail polish
    -cowboy hat
    -harry potter job
    -star wars cloak
    -

iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP.... you fail

guys just need to grow a pair and actually be able to talk to girls and not act like little bitches
    rustlin jimmies

Stats subject to change jubjubthecow's Avatar
    jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Screaming "BOMB" in an abortion clinic get's you a good amount of attention from the ladies too.

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    uh you don't want to be noticed because you're weird as fuk, son

Some of you misunderstood me. I said look a bit weird or bohemian for those who are shy, its a good shell breaker. For others who are perfectly socially suited and young college guys, try this:

-Dress REALLY fuking good ALL the time. None of that sweatpants/school shirt "I'm a healthy college boy with school spirit" bullsh!t. Wear cardigans and sh!t like that! Dress like a casual intern or something. I fuking love rocking casual business attire and raining class on these bishes. Dunno why but girls ALWAYS notice shoes, rock the sickest and shiniest business casual shoes you can get.

BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    love..ibigay mo saakin..

CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CosmoKramer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Makes sense. Appear more different but not crazy and get girls.

Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500) Escapistizm is not very helpful. (-500)
    chicks be mirin' my running shorts/sweatshirt combo
    [gamer/lifter/runner] Preparing for BUD/S

C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP has some good points......but you gotta remember there is a thin line between dressing to stand out and dressing downright rediculous.
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

Originally Posted by iginca View Post
    OP.... you fail

guys just need to grow a pair and actually be able to talk to girls and not act like little bitches
    This works too but if you're just out and about with no aim and want some quick interactions with little effort just look the part is all. Some guys dress bland as fuk and expect attention, they never get noticed.

Try the Black Guy experiment: if you're a White guy and get noticed by a Black guy, you're gonna get noticed by the bishes. Simple as that.

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just thought I'd share.
    ok.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Makes sense I guess. Sure these girls LOOK at you, but how many have you actually slept with??

Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    or you could stand out with your personality/aura (body language, etc.) instead of dressing like a queer.