Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how can i stop my home made meat patties falling apart?

ive started cooking with kangaroo mince because its cheaper then beef and 98% fat free but the meat patties keep falling apart and its shiitting me. so how can i stop it falling apart?
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamO_the_Kiwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Make sure the mixture isn't too wet, put some oats or extra flour through it, flip them only once to brah, keep all the juicy goodness in.
    Official Endo ~ Meso Crew Member - 1.67

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility lies in being superior to your previous self" - Hindu Proverb

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Ghandi

dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    For hanburger patties, possibly add a small touch of flour. It'll help it bind.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey

Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    add an egg mate. this will bind it all when cooking.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Sam_33 View Post
    this
    Beat the egg with all seasoning and soak the meat in (like french toast)
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mugugaipan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sam_33 View Post
    yea I've heard lots of people, including restaraunts, use eggs to hold the meat together.

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    freeze em after making them

Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eggs work well as do crumbling up a piece of bread(without the crust) and adding that, same idea as adding a bit of flour.

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it that important they need to be patties?

I just mash stuff on a plate and eat it like a pig and it takes okay.
    -Roger Stone's on the loose; quislings on the run.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    -Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack,
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I've never tasted kangaroo and it's 98$ fat free?!!?! Try adding one egg white to your mixture before you form them into two paddies. I once saw that recommended when making tuna burgers and it works well so it can probably also apply to Kangaroo paddies (or any meat that is very low in fat).
    Negged by BPP!

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the smell of the mince really put me of it forever. Bangas 4 Lyfe
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    ive started cooking with kangaroo mince because its cheaper then beef and 98% fat free but the meat patties keep falling apart and its shiitting me. so how can i stop it falling apart?
    make tacos out of it.

http://www.aussiecooking.com.au/cook...garoo%20tacos/
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmmdonuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    after you form the patties you can put them in the freezer for a little bit. this will help them hold their shape.

of course, flour and/or egg also helps!