sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

if you don't eat carbs before a workout....

if you don't eat carbs before a workout, what will your body use for fuel? fat or muscle?

Quitting is not an option thepainter5's Avatar
    thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sadworld View Post
    if you don't eat carbs before a workout, what will your body use for fuel? fat or muscle?
    Your body burns fat as a fuel source unless it thinks your body is starving. If your body thinks it is starving it will consume what is available to survive while storing fat as a last resort. If you don't have enough of the proteins needed for your exercise, it will cannabalize muscle to get those proteins.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Too many variables involved to give a definitive answer. Best advice is to eat a small balanced meal about an hour before training.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    man! I really have to understand all these rules...there is so much to learn...
    it'll be nice for those of us who are slowly getting into it to kind of summarize what to eat before, what to eat after, how much time, etc.
    I have been reading about it so much from all these different sources, now I have one big mess in my mind...
    Last edited by puciorek; 02-06-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Quitting is not an option thepainter5's Avatar
    thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by puciorek View Post
    it'll be nice for those of us who are slowly getting into it to kind of summarize what to eat before, what to eat after, how much time, etc.
    I have been reading about it so much from all these different sources, now I have one big mess in mi mind...
    To make it really simple have a good whey isolate protein shake an hour prior to exercise and take some BCAA's 20-30 minutes prior. That way you will more than enough protein in your system so your muscles will not be used as fuel. Of course this does not mean do not eat properly on a regular basis every day.

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Without wanting to sound like I have a degree in "Broscience"....my understanding is that for that sort of workout...the glycogen stores both inter-muscularly and in the liver would be far far more than you would require for the energy demands of such a workout.

Happily stand corrected as it would show up what would be clearly a gap in my grasp of what I thought I knew.....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puciorek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by thepainter5 View Post
    To make it really simple have a good whey isolate protein shake an hour prior to exercise and take some BCAA's 20-30 minutes prior. That way you will more than enough protein in your system so your muscles will not be used as fuel. Of course this does not mean do not eat properly on a regular basis every day.
    sweet!!!, see, that's a kind of info that we need!!!, in plain English...thank you!...if you have any additional input, please let us know...

sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sadworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just got cought in a pinch tonight and was very hungry and i'm on a cut (attempting) and i also wanted to get my workout in before heading out for the evening.... i ate a massive chicken breast and about 15spears of asparagus. pretty much filled me up, that's why i was asking. i usually eat carbs prior, but didn't want to this late and on a cut....

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This ^

My diet has me only eating carbs for my pwo meals after I workout with all other meals being p/f !!!

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    Without wanting to sound like I have a degree in "Broscience"....my understanding is that for that sort of workout...the glycogen stores both inter-muscularly and in the liver would be far far more than you would require for the energy demands of such a workout.
    This.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have been reading about it so much from all these different sources, now I have one big mess in my mind...
    Here ya go http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat a healthy balance of foods all day long. I don't worry about pre, post, meal timing, blah, blah, blah...

People need to focus on getting in the right amount of daily calories (most people can't even do this right) and less on the little stuff that really doesn't make enough of a difference.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I eat a healthy balance of foods all day long. I don't worry about pre, post, meal timing, blah, blah, blah...

People need to focus on getting in the right amount of daily calories (most people can't even do this right) and less on the little stuff that really doesn't make a difference seriously...
    I do the same stuff.
    Alan Aragon is of the similar opinion .

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    I do the same stuff.
    Alan Aragon is of the similar opinion .
    Alan Aragon is a smart man indeed...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A normal healthy human body processes glucose and fats at the same time. A small fat molecule is attached to a very large glucose molecule and both are used as fuel. As we change the demand for fuel our bodies use the fuel that solves the need the quickest. What ever sugar your body has when you start lifting weights (intensity is a factor) is going to be used first. If your workout consisted of squats, leg press, lunges, leg curls and LLC, your body will turn to fats to keep it going. The largest muscle groups at work for 45-55 minutes will need more then sugar to keep them going. I'm not sure at what point muscle breakdown becomes the bodies best choice.

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Again FWIW - I rekon that unless you are really really carb depleted and hence your glycogen stores are way down - resistance training is unlikely to go after the protein store (your muscles).

I've read fairly extensively on this and again I could and may be really wrong. But recently an article I read again supported this view

http://www.thinkmuscle.com/ARTICLES/...genic-diet.htm

"Glycogen Levels and Depletion"

To understand how to optimize training for a CKD, a discussion of glycogen levels under a variety of conditions are necessary. As well, some estimations must be made in terms of the amount of training which can and should be done as well as how much carbohydrate should be consumed at a given time.

Muscle glycogen is measured in millimoles per kilogram of muscle (mmol/kg). An individual following a normal mixed diet will maintain glycogen levels around 80-100 mmol/kg. Athletes following a mixed diet have higher levels, around 110-130 mmol/kg (37). On a standard ketogenic diet, with aerobic exercise only, muscle glycogen levels maintain around 70 mmol/kg with about 50 mmol/kg of that in the Type II muscle fibers (38,39).

Fat oxidation increases, both at rest and during aerobic exercise around 70 mmol/kg. Below 40 mmol/kg, exercise performance is generally impaired. Total exhaustion during exercise occurs at 15-25 mmol/kg. Additionally when glycogen levels fall too low (about 40 mmol/kg), protein can be used as a fuel source during exercise to a greater degree (14)."
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Happily stand corrected as it would show up what would be clearly a gap in my grasp of what I thought I knew.....
    That's my understanding, too. There's always glycogen before you start training, and glucose to replenish those glycogen stores...I think as long as you don't go beyond exhaustion in your training. (Like trying to perform two hours of full-speed wind sprints. LOL)
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Again FWIW - I rekon that unless you are really really carb depleted and hence your glycogen stores are way down - resistance training is unlikely to go after the protein store (your muscles).

I've read fairly extensively on this and again I could and may be really wrong. But recently an article I read again supported this view

To understand how to optimize training for a CKD, a discussion of glycogen levels under a variety of conditions are necessary. As well, some estimations must be made in terms of the amount of training which can and should be done as well as how much carbohydrate should be consumed at a given time.

Muscle glycogen is measured in millimoles per kilogram of muscle (mmol/kg). An individual following a normal mixed diet will maintain glycogen levels around 80-100 mmol/kg. Athletes following a mixed diet have higher levels, around 110-130 mmol/kg (37). On a standard ketogenic diet, with aerobic exercise only, muscle glycogen levels maintain around 70 mmol/kg with about 50 mmol/kg of that in the Type II muscle fibers (38,39).

Fat oxidation increases, both at rest and during aerobic exercise around 70 mmol/kg. Below 40 mmol/kg, exercise performance is generally impaired. Total exhaustion during exercise occurs at 15-25 mmol/kg. Additionally when glycogen levels fall too low (about 40 mmol/kg), protein can be used as a fuel source during exercise to a greater degree (14)."

Good post and link. I'm a thinker and I can't help to wonder why these questions are asked. In this relm of things, either your goal is to drop weight or increase muscle size. If you're eating on a planned schedule, the OPs question has already been factored in.

I luv Demi Lovato! U mad? Skullaway's Avatar
    Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

People need to focus on getting in the right amount of daily calories (most people can't even do this right) and less on the little stuff that really doesn't make enough of a difference.
    yep

Smile

I eat healthy food too, but my problem is that I can't gain any more weight.
    Within last six months, I have gained about 20lbs, most of it was muscle, because my waist is still 32, same as 6 months ago.
    Unfortunately, for me, this is it!...my body refuses to gain any more.....I thought, perhaps during Thanksgiving and Christmas I will be able to break the 200lbs barrier..hell no!
    For a last three months, I have been supplementing my diet with protein, usually right after my workout...it still doesn't help much...
    This is why I am curious and anxious to find out what do you guys to gain more weight? Not only that, but this bodybuilding hobby draws me in more and more.
    It's funny how you get pulled into this thing...first you do push ups, then you buy weights, then you join a gym...While it's still not enough, you begin to supplement your diet with protein and creatine...what comes next?...stereoids? anything to gain more muscle mass...
    Anyways..this forum is a good place for learning this science, and you people are very knowledgeable and helpful.
    Last edited by puciorek; 02-06-2010 at 08:20 PM.

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your body burns fat as a fuel source unless it thinks your body is starving. If your body thinks it is starving it will consume what is available to survive while storing fat as a last resort. If you don't have enough of the proteins needed for your exercise, it will cannabalize muscle to get those proteins.

Originally Posted by Fifty+ View Post
    A normal healthy human body processes glucose and fats at the same time. A small fat molecule is attached to a very large glucose molecule and both are used as fuel. As we change the demand for fuel our bodies use the fuel that solves the need the quickest. What ever sugar your body has when you start lifting weights (intensity is a factor) is going to be used first. If your workout consisted of squats, leg press, lunges, leg curls and LLC, your body will turn to fats to keep it going. The largest muscle groups at work for 45-55 minutes will need more then sugar to keep them going. I'm not sure at what point muscle breakdown becomes the bodies best choice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lots and lots of great stuff!
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^This is the common thought process, but genetics plays a major role, so trial and error has become the best route with carbs and protein and its effects on your body. But, nobody should be starving their body at any time even on a cut.
    Last edited by HeismanWatch; 02-07-2010 at 03:46 AM.
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lots and lots of great stuff!
    I agree!!!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)

Same here. I'm eating every 3 hours as it is. Chances are, when I'm training, it hasn't been all that long since I've eaten.

rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your question brings up another question. WHY? Why deprive your body of its preffered fuel especially before a workout? Make yourself feel like crap which will make you work out less intensely which will make you loose muscle which will make you weaker ect ect. Everyone is becoming carbophobic these days due to the popularity of a fad style of dieting. Eat a balanced diet including plenty of carbs to get you through the day. Remember carbs are protein sparing and that includes your bodies protien (your muscle tissue).

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I eat healthy food too, but my problem is that I can't gain any more weight.
    I'm no expert but whenever I hear this the first thing that comes to mind is "You aren't eating enough." If you want to get big, you need to eat big.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan