Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to meet guys at the gym?

So, I was at the gym and spotted this hot guy. He checked me out and was lifting heavy so I started throwing about heavy weights about 10-15lbs heavier then I usually do. I have a bit of muscle to me but my body fat is hiding it. Im about 30% BF, 140lbs 5'3" size 10.

After gushing to my girl friends about checking him out and him looking at me, they said men dont like women who can lift such heavy weights.

How can i properly flirt with a guy at the gym, or atleast show im intrested with out intimadating them? Unless men do like women who lift heavy. He was def a BBer not an average guy at the gym.

PS he could be married or gay, no clue didnt talk to him!

Cage Fighting Triathlete Zangeif Lagasse's Avatar
    Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Might sound like a crazy concept, but talking to someone is usually a good way of going about things...

LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by buff_chix View Post
    So, I was at the gym and spotted this hot guy. He checked me out and was lifting heavy so I started throwing about heavy weights about 10-15lbs heavier then I usually do. I have a bit of muscle to me but my body fat is hiding it. Im about 30% BF, 140lbs 5'3" size 10.

After gushing to my girl friends about checking him out and him looking at me, they said men dont like women who can lift such heavy weights.

How can i properly flirt with a guy at the gym, or atleast show im intrested with out intimadating them? Unless men do like women who lift heavy. He was def a BBer not an average guy at the gym.

Girl- I hear you! One thing I have noticed is guys that go to the gym religiously, dont seem to do the gym pick-up thing! Its like, how else am I supposed to meet someone that shares this interest that obviously consumes such a huge part of my life? A few pointers I can offer from guys that I know from the gym, but have seen out and about and have said-- "I have always wanted to say hello" but ya look a little mean/intimidating/serious-- I am five feet tall for goodness sakes!

All of my recommendations below will include any disclaimers for people that dont want to be "bothered" at the gym... ya ya ya--- we know that, but when you are the gym every day for 3-4 hours--- A little eye candy is encouraging... that being said here is what I recommend:

1. Take off the headphones when he is around-- or at least one of them. A guy I dated for 2 years had tried to chat me up TWICE and the timing thing got awkward cause I was too far gone before I realized he had said something to me.

2. If you wear a hat or visor (like me) take that off- Again, I am told I have the look of "dont bother me" so they dont.

3. SMILE...(but not while you are lifting heavy-- cause then you just look crazy--lol)

4. Perhaps time your exit or cardio for when you know he might be around... thats when you know your not being too bothersome

5. As far as the gay/married situation-- I say wait for him to approach-- if its anything like my gym, most of the big boys seem to be gay-- this is just for MY gym and I know this because my brother is gay and gives me the scoop--- and I really dont want to get into that argument

6. I switch gyms. If he is a BB he probably does too. Anytime I have seen someone from my "home" gym at another gym-- its kinda like seeing family and they seem more apt to chat---

7. If all else fails and you know someone at the front desk and you arent a crazy stalker-- I would ask what his story is... I have found that word will eventually get back to him and if he is interested he will probably approach you.

Good luck chick! report back if you get the details!

bow2no1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you could always just ask for help on some of the equipment, i have had that happen several time to my self. i try to avoid conversations at the gym seems like alot of people go just to socialize. i go to work out, but i been told that since i focus on my work out and don't talk to people i can be intimidating to talk to. i'm a nice person at least i think so. if someone asks for help i try to help them.

THROW? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THROW? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THROW? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THROW? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THROW? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THROW? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The truth about men

First, if you want a guy to really dig you, go and talk to him.

Here are some of the good guy secrets!
    As a guy, if I go and flirt, or even just to innocently talk to a girl, I feel like a perv or "that guy." Trust me, go ask any decent guy in the gym this question and they will know exactly who "that guy" is.
    He is that jackass (or more popularly called douchebag) that has no respect for women and goes and hits on everything he sees. Good guys don't like this and it makes them feel uncomfortable. The bad news here is that a lot of the times, it is those men that don't come up to you that women want, b/c they are the decent men. The womanizers with the smooth lines are the ones that get your attention.

As far as women go, every man likes for a woman to talk to him, even if it is just a hi, my name is _____ and I notice you workout at the same time as me, so I just thought I would say hi. I have had a few women approach me in the gym like this and I still talk to the ones that go there to this day.

As far as making yourself more approachable, the headphones are a big big thing.
    Headphones = stay away. I know that most of the time I wear headhones in the gym for that reason. If my mp3 dies or I forget to charge it, I still wear it just so people won't talk to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to chat at the gym during cardio, before, or after my workout. I have had too many workouts ruined by sitting around chatting in the middle of a few sets.

alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    def in agreement with everyone else who posted!

I think the one slight smile is a def FIRST connection with anyone that can lead to even a head-nod as a way of saying hello..... thats day 1

day 2 can be the smile and then the... how r u? good workout today?

OR.... "you're getting bigger.. i see" LOL he may love that u noticed his growing muscles lately. LOL

irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by THROW? View Post

As a guy, if I go and flirt, or even just to innocently talk to a girl, I feel like a perv or "that guy." Trust me, go ask any decent guy in the gym this question and they will know exactly who "that guy" is.
    He is that jackass (or more popularly called douchebag) that has no respect for women and goes and hits on everything he sees. Good guys don't like this and it makes them feel uncomfortable. The bad news here is that a lot of the times, it is those men that don't come up to you that women want, b/c they are the decent men. The womanizers with the smooth lines are the ones that get your attention.

As far as women go, every man likes for a woman to talk to him, even if it is just a hi, my name is _____ and I notice you workout at the same time as me, so I just thought I would say hi. I have had a few women approach me in the gym like this and I still talk to the ones that go there to this day.

As far as making yourself more approachable, the headphones are a big big thing.
    Headphones = stay away. I know that most of the time I wear headhones in the gym for that reason. If my mp3 dies or I forget to charge it, I still wear it just so people won't talk to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to chat at the gym during cardio, before, or after my workout. I have had too many workouts ruined by sitting around chatting in the middle of a few sets.
    This. I laugh at that guy, most of chicks in my gym call him the "creeper". Im there to workout, but I may have a few mins to talk.
    My bike has an unfair advantage, I'm on it.

Racing for Aprilia of Detroit 2010

$~Big Money Baller Crew~$
    **The Irish KRUW**
    *Bulging biceps bodygroup*
    *300lbs Bench press crew* 12/12/09

Before/After Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120695391&highlight=bioforge

Ignorance is bliss Mr. Solo Dolo's Avatar
    Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LadyDat510 View Post

3. SMILE...(but not while you are lifting heavy-- cause then you just look crazy--lol)
    i lol'd !!! xD
    (YES homo)

Bricks Johnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just smile and say hi. As said above, most guys at the gym don't want to be "the creeper" lol. Give us a little opening and we'll take it though.

buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well since I saw him I have not seen him again, so either him working out at that day/time was a fluke and hes an early morning/day lifter or he was just visiting the gym.

Too bad to, I have been training in that gym for a bit over 2 years now and thats the first man to grab my attention. Guess Ill just have to wait.

Thank you all for the advice. Next time I see him ill flash a smile. lol and NOT wile lifting haha!

Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys love it when girls approach them and start conversation... whether it being flirting or just friendly.

MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeDimone will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hilarious! So true..

cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i LOVE girls who lift! When i see a girl actually doing squats with decent weight its like instant attraction!
    Graham
    MS, CSCS, PES, CPT

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you can not and will not intimadate a guy in the gym unless you are 10/10 smoking hot w/implants pushing like 300lbs on bench ~ seriously though, why not go up and make conversation, ask how to do a certain excercise; act dumb; and use it as an ice-breaker? easiest way to do it; then after you ask him you could always be honest and say you wanted to chat but didn't know what to talk about etc etc
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Registered Loser jeromethechicken's Avatar
    jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A BB'er will be impressed with the weight. The best way to flirt would be to make a joke/comment about how much weight he lifts or say something along the lines of, "Jeez you could shoulder press two of me" or something like that. Stroke his ego a little bit and then he'll flirt back. We are a weird breed of humans. Good luck!
    #53 1\*

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." Arnold Schwarzenegger

Registered Loser jeromethechicken's Avatar
    jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^^This too.
    #53 1\*

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." Arnold Schwarzenegger

dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennisarndt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cptdgraham View Post
    i LOVE girls who lift! When i see a girl actually doing squats with decent weight its like instant attraction!
    REPPED!! Girls that squat make me happy cause they know that squats go a long way for any needs muscle building, fat burning, cardio, speed, athleticsm, and etc.... But its also like they have a brain and dedication cause squatting for most people is a bitch, not me I love to squat but none the less hitting people at the gym is uncomfortable for me cause I'm to focused in on the training and I wouldnt be able to function properly, after or like low volume cardio would be different but even then I not a fan of it unless I've talked to her before like at a social gathering or so. I go to the gym to train, and I dont have enough game yet I just lol'd myself :/ hahaha, happy lifting!!! Btw whats with all the "big gay guys"
    talk I dont think I've ever seen one of those dudes at any of the gyms I go to. Stupid stereotypes

Registered User AussieTrapezius's Avatar
    AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LadyDat510 View Post

5. As far as the gay/married situation-- I say wait for him to approach

As a guy the above sounds like bull****. You may be waiting forever for him to approach. Why can't you think of a good way to approach him?

gottogro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree completely
    Originally Posted by Rain50 View Post
    Guys love it when girls approach them and start conversation... whether it being flirting or just friendly.

dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make him a protein shake A way to a guys heart is through his stomach lol
    Local 395 Union Ironworker "Pumping Iron all day"

LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AussieTrapezius View Post
    As a guy the above sounds like bull****. You may be waiting forever for him to approach. Why can't you think of a good way to approach him?
    Hey aussie, chill .... I was just stating my opinion, I personally prefer the guy to approach me... And the way I see it is if his interest isn't piqued enough after trying everything else, than he isn't that interested. I like a guy with enough balls and confidence to go after what he wants, be it professional, personal, whatever--- I find that transfers into other areas. happy lifting!

Btw whats with all the "big gay guys"
    talk I dont think I've ever seen one of those dudes at any of the gyms I go to. Stupid stereotypes[/QUOTE]

please note: I said it was true for MY gym. Denver has a great and large gay community--- during the times I train there are a handful of competitive-big bodybuilders. Of the five I have seen three are gay- they have dated my brother--- hence my comment.

plmoknijb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plmoknijb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plmoknijb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dangoadam View Post
    Make him a protein shake A way to a guys heart is through his stomach lol
    LMAO

Yeah approach during a break or during cardio. I wouldn't go during a set.
    THERE IS NO TOMORROW!

Well last night I saw my gym hottie. I was in the free weight room training a GF and he was in another section of the gym. Between sets Id look over at him. my GF said she saw him look my way a few times but didnt know if he was looking at me or past me. He didnt come into the free weight room at all, bt as he was leaving I smiled and waved, he waved back.

So far all I know is he either works out 1nce every 3 weeks, or at a time that I do not. hes cute, and possibly not intrested because he made no advances. Was hoping hed talk to me so I could ask him to show me how to squat.

Im 26, and im guessing hes 34ish my friend says she thinks hes 32 which is fine for me, but he may think im too young

Could he have possibly not come to me because I was with someone?

God i wish this was like a bar scene where i could just throw myself at him and blame it on the liqure. Yes im aweful at flirting thats how I got my last man, my last guy we chatted for a bit it was a guy i kinda knew but had not seen in years. I threw myself at him making out with him all night, and blamed it on the drinks secret is i had only had 2 beers lol its an easy excuse if the advances are not warranted lol

IM NOT A SLUTTY CHICK i just think like one

Kinda upset about last night too. The first time i saw gym hunk it was back/chest/legs so all exercises were 35-60lbs, last night was shoulders/bis/tris which is all 15-25lbs weakling!

Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mechanicus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Next time go and talk to him. He's probably like me. He probably doesn't have any other mindset other than working out while at the gym. Go over there and introduce yourself and talk. Worst comes to worst you get rejected and see him once every 3 weeks or whatever. Not like you see him there all the time.
    Weights are my only true friends. They never lie and never complain no matter how hard I push them

alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well last night I saw my gym hottie. I was in the free weight room training a GF and he was in another section of the gym. Between sets Id look over at him. my GF said she saw him look my way a few times but didnt know if he was looking at me or past me. He didnt come into the free weight room at all, bt as he was leaving I smiled and waved, he waved back.

So far all I know is he either works out 1nce every 3 weeks, or at a time that I do not. hes cute, and possibly not intrested because he made no advances. Was hoping hed talk to me so I could ask him to show me how to squat.

Im 26, and im guessing hes 34ish my friend says she thinks hes 32 which is fine for me, but he may think im too young

Could he have possibly not come to me because I was with someone?

God i wish this was like a bar scene where i could just throw myself at him and blame it on the liqure. Yes im aweful at flirting thats how I got my last man, my last guy we chatted for a bit it was a guy i kinda knew but had not seen in years. I threw myself at him making out with him all night, and blamed it on the drinks secret is i had only had 2 beers lol its an easy excuse if the advances are not warranted lol

IM NOT A SLUTTY CHICK i just think like one

Kinda upset about last night too. The first time i saw gym hunk it was back/chest/legs so all exercises were 35-60lbs, last night was shoulders/bis/tris which is all 15-25lbs weakling!

THATS ok - u made a hint and you waved at him and he waved BACK - thats good

good first step - it may take a while, but its going to go further! dont think he think you are too young - how do you really know that? unless you were like some teeny-bopper and giggling like a 16 yr old, then he'll think your too young lol

just go with the flow and be up for fun (not sex), just like your having a good time.

If it all comes to it and you wanna be bold -just change your section and casually go to the machine or weight bench NEXT to him.

A wave, will turn into a hello and a hello will turn into conversation. and look for any wedding rings..

its gonna take some time.. just use your instict and feel the vibe and GO with it.
    omg cant wait for the next story..

haha the first time I saw him I checked the hand. no ring, but i think alot of guys take their rings off to lift for grip purposes.

Well ill keep at my current routine and post back on the next encounter.

Big fear #1: (aside from married/gay) is that his body is a 10, but personality is a -9

crazeeJZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha the first time I saw him I checked the hand. no ring, but i think alot of guys take their rings off to lift for grip purposes.

Well ill keep at my current routine and post back on the next encounter.

Big fear #1: (aside from married/gay) is that his body is a 10, but personality is a -9
    Next time, go up to him when he's just getting to a piece of equipment and tell him in a pissed-off manner, "Excuse me, I was using that (name equipment)." Easy ice-breaker.

DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This may not be the best advice, but if you're genuinely interested it may be worth a go- try being a little more open and I guess "flirtier". Mixed signals are a huge pain for us guys, so when we're trying to figure out if it's worth going for it, some kind of sign from the girl that we have a shot at not being rejected is always nice. I'm not saying to put yourself out there too much, but a little bit wouldn't hurt.

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh so your the girl who checks me out at the gym
    NJ Crew