Closed Thread
Page 239 of 299 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,170 of 8952
    astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone ever been to the Grand Tetons? Looks like I'm going to do a road trip up there June 3-6 then up to lower Yellowstone for June 7 and back down to Colorado on the 8th. Can anyone recommend sites in the Tetons?

tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    After getting this special right for us LGBT, I won't think we are kicked out by family, by world. I'm here as a bisexual, get very happy for this matter. Now I can speak out loudly "hi everyone, I'm a bisexual. I love the world." without any hesitation. Now, feel we are also common people as equal as others. "No matter we are gay, lesbian, bisexual or tansgender, our heart is full of love.
    ________**** www.bigbisexual.com | seeking bisexual and bicurious singles and couples.**** ________

If you can get nothing better out of the world, get a good dinner out of it, at least.
    Herman Melville (in Moby Dick)

Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000) Ads77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yay for Friday, counting down the minutes till this week is over and the weekend begins. Mind you Im packing house (moving to a new place), so not that exciting but a couple bottles of red and discovering old 'treasures' in long ost sock drawers should be fun anyone else got much on?

NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Memorial Day Weekend = Opening of the Jersey Shore/Summer

Cause for celebration? I think so

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We have a house full of college kids...
    My cousin's daughter, her boyfriend and two girlfriends down from U of Nebraska...
    Only one has ever been here prior so I'm taking them all around the area...
    Yesterday we did one of those powerboatbrides out of downtown Miami...
    Day before was South Beach... Today is Ft Lauderdale.... Tomorrow is jet skis in the Keys....
    Tuesday I have a friend in town I've known since I was 6....
    Busy weekend!
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NJMscle View Post
    That's just from a physical standpoint though. Personality is key to me and I appreciate sense of humor, kindness, and intelligence, much more than looks alone.
    I'm trying not to be overly dramatic, but it truly warms my heart to see guys your age with this attitude. I'd also like to add, that at the end of the day, if you've found someone who makes you laugh and can stand to be around you all the time, then you've already won the battle. And all of those superficial "dealbreakers" you thought were important will no longer have any impact.
    Manners are free...so use them.
    It's the friends you can call at 4:00 am that matter.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)

Memorial Day Weekend

If you're in North Carolina or nearby, join me!

http://justtwirl.com/

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

Originally Posted by astrostu View Post
    Anyone ever been to the Grand Tetons? Looks like I'm going to do a road trip up there June 3-6 then up to lower Yellowstone for June 7 and back down to Colorado on the 8th. Can anyone recommend sites in the Tetons?
    I've been to both the Tetons and Yellowstone. Both are just beyond your imagination in beauty. At Grand Teton, the peaks rise straight up from the Snake River lowlands. And Yellowstone is just unworldly. It contains 75% of the planets unique geothermal sites. What do you mean by sites?

Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modarkness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UKnewboy View Post
    Hey you work in St Pete? We go there all the time! lol! Ever go to Georgies?
    I got to Gorgies, but rarely as well. :/

Angry Warning

Never eat this new variety of Doritos that taste like "cheeseburger". There is an office party going on and I accidentally had a handful thinking they were the tradtional variety. Absolutely REVOLTING!

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trvlr70 View Post
    Never eat this new variety of Doritos that taste like "cheeseburger". There is an office party going on and I accidentally had a handful thinking they were the tradtional variety. Absolutely REVOLTING!
    The breakfast of champions!!
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    The breakfast of champions!!
    More like breakfast of runners-up. You can't win eating like that.

astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrostu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been to both the Tetons and Yellowstone. Both are just beyond your imagination in beauty. At Grand Teton, the peaks rise straight up from the Snake River lowlands. And Yellowstone is just unworldly. It contains 75% of the planets unique geothermal sites. What do you mean by sites?
    I went to Yellowstone for 4 full days last May, so this time I'm just going to hit the lower area for the pretty rainbow springs and large, forceful, spewing geysers. Ahem, um, anyway ...

I only drove through the Tetons last year on my way back to Colorado and just made it to Jenny Lake when the downpour that followed me for the rest of the day started. So while I know what I want to see (my "must-see" list) in Yellowstone, I don't know of the best sites to hit in the Grand Tetons. Keep in mind that for me, this is a photo trip with $10k of gear I'll be bringing, so I'm not necessarily looking for the best hiking trails, but rather the most purdy picture spots.

I went to Yellowstone for 4 full days last May, so this time I'm just going to hit the lower area for the pretty rainbow springs and large, forceful, spewing geysers. Ahem, um, anyway ...

I only drove through the Tetons last year on my way back to Colorado and just made it to Jenny Lake when the downpour that followed me for the rest of the day started. So while I know what I want to see (my "must-see" list) in Yellowstone, I don't know of the best sites to hit in the Grand Tetons. Keep in mind that for me, this is a photo trip with $10k of gear I'll be bringing, so I'm not necessarily looking for the best hiking trails, but rather the most purdy picture spots.
    I took a slow moving raft trip down the Snake River and saw an incredible array of wildlife including a bear, moose, bald eagle, etc..

The view of the migrating antelope on the plains with the peaks in the background might be an awesome shot.

There are also some gorgeous waterfalls. The snowpack is still very heavy out West this year, so keep that in mind.

I took a slow moving raft trip down the Snake River and saw an incredible array of wildlife including a bear, moose, bald eagle, etc..

The view of the migrating antelope on the plains with the peaks in the background might be an awesome shot.

There are also some gorgeous waterfalls. The snowpack is still very heavy out West this year, so keep that in mind.
    Yeah, I heard they got record snow. That's why I didn't go 3 weeks ago, when I went last year. I'm hoping that going next weekend will still get me in before the kids are out of most schools but the snow in the lower parts is mostly gone.

NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm trying not to be overly dramatic, but it truly warms my heart to see guys your age with this attitude. I'd also like to add, that at the end of the day, if you've found someone who makes you laugh and can stand to be around you all the time, then you've already won the battle. And all of those superficial "dealbreakers" you thought were important will no longer have any impact.
    Almost all the dealbreakers I have are based on behavior/personality. I really can't stand the thought of being used so gold diggers or people who have slept with a lot of other guys are an automatic no. Even as just friends, I really appreciate when guys are sweet, supportive, caring and loyal. Since I've gone through some very rough times with depression and anxiety I cherish people who care about the well being of others and that can find happiness in everyday life.

Was at Costco this morning. "I Am Number 4" is out. Saw it with the former bf a few months ago ... horrible movie, wicked hot guys.

muslzpitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calling out

New here. Not much time too mull about yet but need to let some homo musl-luvers like me I Am Here! Oh, me not very tech savvy, but will slowly ease into then site. Lol Guys

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by muslzpitt View Post
    New here. Not much time too mull about yet but need to let some homo musl-luvers like me I Am Here! Oh, me not very tech savvy, but will slowly ease into then site. Lol Guys
    Welcome. On the subject of "not so tech savvy" you might want to go over your profile again. You listed your height as 5.8 inches.

Atticuss89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

:) Hey guys

Its been a little while since Ive posted. Just wanted to say hey see whats new... I'm also kind of bored at work.
    Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylerkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As to us bisexual and gay, there is no difference except sexual orentation. The only thing is that we choose a different life style. Yes, we love hot andiffd sexy style. But you shouldn't deny our honest and kind-hearted characteristic.For my circle of LGBT friends,Yes, they are hot sometimes, but also serious and honest when it comes to love. No matter whom they will show it to. Therefore, whoever needs help, we would also be kind enough to show our love and help to you. We lonove the world too.
    ________**** www.bigbisexual.com | seeking bisexual and bicurious singles and couples.**** ________

If you can get nothing better out of the world, get a good dinner out of it, at least.
    Herman Melville (in Moby Dick)

I'm officially Latino. I fell asleep on the beach and got so tan, I did so much yard work today and I'm almost fluent in Spanish. Dale, Dale, Dale !

I'm officially Latino. I fell asleep on the beach and got so tan, I did so much yard work today and I'm almost fluent in Spanish. Dale, Dale, Dale !
    I envy you people who tan. I'm so pale I'm translucent, and I think the UV just goes str8 through me and doesn't tan. I can spend hours in the sun and not burn, not tan ... sucks.

Welcome to the club! Glad to have you!
    Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

I envy you people who tan. I'm so pale I'm translucent, and I think the UV just goes str8 through me and doesn't tan. I can spend hours in the sun and not burn, not tan ... sucks.
    I think everyone burns it's just a matter of how easily it occurs. I've had terrible sunburn before and I've learned my lesson the hard way to use sun block. UV rays can cause wrinkles and a lot of skin damage so after I get a nice tan I don't continue to expose myself to the sun.

Originally Posted by Atticuss89 View Post
    Welcome to the club! Glad to have you!
    What is your ethnicity? I'm actually very interested in Hispanic culture. Cuban food is probably my favorite and I'm in love with the language especially how it's spoken in South America and the Caribbean.

I think everyone burns it's just a matter of how easily it occurs. I've had terrible sunburn before and I've learned my lesson the hard way to use sun block. UV rays can cause wrinkles and a lot of skin damage so after I get a nice tan I don't continue to expose myself to the sun.

What is your ethnicity? I'm actually very interested in Hispanic culture. Cuban food is probably my favorite and I'm in love with the language especially how it's spoken in South America and the Caribbean.
    I'm Puerto Rican. I grew up in Miami. I have some Cuban cousins but I'm all PR! Hispanic culture is where its at man! It's nice to hear people besides us can appreciate the culture for more than our sexiness and liberal sexual attitudes!

Originally Posted by Atticuss89 View Post
    I'm Puerto Rican. I grew up in Miami. I have some Cuban cousins but I'm all PR! Hispanic culture is where its at man! It's nice to hear people besides us can appreciate the culture for more than our sexiness and liberal sexual attitudes!
    That's awesome. I'm pretty familiar with Florida and have been to the Miami area multiple times. You must miss the weather, food, and all the activity in comparison to NC?

I miss it a lot but I visit very often. Where do you normally hang out at?

Registered User ImGettingStrong's Avatar
    ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    homosexuals will not enter the kingdom of GOD

1 Corinthians 6:10
    Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

repent , ask Jesus to change the desires of your heart , resist the devil and he will flee from you

sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) sedriskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ImGettingStrong View Post
    homosexuals will not enter the kingdom of GOD
    And you will? My God is much more loving and accepting, maybe you should try him out.

Closed Thread
Page 239 of 299 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast