Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just had the omelet with my Casein Choco-PB protein for a change, SWEETNESS!

Topped it with Nutty PB.

Can't wait to try it once I get my Solution 5!
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

DarrenT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarrenT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarrenT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarrenT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I made a little different. Was by far my favorite.

2 tbs peanut butter
    3 eggs
    1 sc whey
    2 "poofs" of cinnamon
    1/2 Tsp baking powder
    1/4 c. coffee

taste like, look like bread...great stuff.
    btw, after 3 minutes in microwave you flip bowl over onto a plate and cook it another 30-45 seconds..bottom was a little wet still. Gonna try to make it into a loaf next time for slices. Almost reminds me of a chocolate/pbutter angel food cake. Someone please try and let me know what you think!
    Last edited by DarrenT; 02-24-2010 at 08:08 PM.
    "You can't answer every question, but you question every answer."

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always like seeing different recipes you come up with.. this one unfortunately I found kinda gross. Well, it wasn't awful..but I don't think i'd make it again. Always looking for new ways to get my eggs down though, so any more i'd be down to check out.
    Thanks anyhow! Will stay tuned for future vids!

Working hard, so focused. mgalli921's Avatar
    mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgalli921 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey man just made the chocolate omelet, sounds weird, looks even weirder when making it my roommates were like uh....??

but it is AWESOME!!!
    another nice snack/ breakfast whatever thing

36g protein
    4.5g SF
    and 2g net carbs!?!

can't beat it!!!

damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Sounds Weird, but I am a big fan of it.

And yes, I pimp the Scivation Whey. But hey, I am the owner, so of course I did!

The Scivation Chocolate Omelet!

Ingredients:

1 Scoop Scivation Whey
    1/2 Cup Coffee
    3 Whole DHA Eggs

HOLLY SMOKES!! this is like an orgasm in your moth..Honestly

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by damirk View Post
    HOLLY SMOKES!! this is like an orgasm in your moth..Honestly
    Very nice visual!

I really like cooking with Scivation Whey. It just cooks up so well!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very nice visual!

I really like cooking with Scivation Whey. It just cooks up so well!
    yea it really does. Speak of the devil, I have to order a new jug. Any idea who has the best price? College student here, and you know how money gets tight paying for tuition and those damn books you only use once a semester lol...

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea it really does. Speak of the devil, I have to order a new jug. Any idea who has the best price? College student here, and you know how money gets tight paying for tuition and those damn books you only use once a semester lol...
    I think Bodybuilding.com is when you use the 10% off coupon code:

10PerOffScivation
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

_Gourley_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you so much for posting this recipe, this absolutely made my keto diet possible during my first year of college, because in my dorm room the only cooking device I was allowed to have is a microwave. I have one of these almost EVERY morning, I like to throw in a few teaspoons of dark cocoa powder and psyllium husk (easy fiber) and liquid splenda.
    Also, it definitely works best with Scivation whey (I've tried it with EAS whey and the consistency was less than perfect).

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excuse my ignorance, but you are the owner of Scivation?
    My Workout Log (NEW): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136142601
    My Website (IMPROVED): www.ScootersFitnessBlog.com

Originally Posted by Scooter4 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but you are the owner of Scivation?
    Yes, that is me!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, that is me!
    Cool, didn't know you were on the forums. I tried Xtend for the first time today after receiving my order yesterday. I really liked it, and that is coming from someone who generally doesn't like a lot of supplements.
    My Workout Log (NEW): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136142601
    My Website (IMPROVED): www.ScootersFitnessBlog.com

How do you think the chocolate omelet would do cooked in the oven?
    Last edited by damirk; 04-23-2010 at 03:30 PM.

How do you think the chocolate omelet would do cooked in the oven?
    Well, i went ahead and gave it a shot lol. I used a big baking dish and they turned out kind of thin, but still taste the same though. i think it would have turned out a bit thicker in a smaller dish, next time im gonna try that. Microwaved version was a bit thicker, however it was also smaller in size. I guess it takes several times to perfect something. If you guys find any other ways to improve this master piece...please share

BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried making the brownie, but sometimes it "pops" out of the contanier when being microwaved...messy but delicious, so no complaints.

Sometimes, i add some walden farms blueberry fruit spread to the brownie as a topping, and it makes it a bit more moist and delicious
    Former Bodyspace: Large-n-Brown

Down 80 pounds since august 2008

Follow me as I try to get into Contest Shape for November 30th 2010 at:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126657343

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun
    the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death."

atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like an odd combo, but I'm willing to try any food once!