Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Photos from my first show

I didn't place top 3 unfortunately. Had a judge come up to me after and say I would have easily had my tan been a little darker. Stupid mistake on my part. Didn't make it dark enough. Oh well. I had loads of fun. Can't wait to do a year of some serious clean bulking to come back and do intemediate next year and hopefully place top 3. I'll make sure my tan is sorted too.

I'm in the balcn trunks in this one, the guy to the right of me in the red trunks took 1st.
    He was very well conditioned. I recon he deserved the win. I hope he competes again next year. Would love to get a chance to try and beat him.

I definitely think a darker tan would have made me look a bit more conditioned. The lights washed out my tan entirely, and I looked smooth. Had a great novice lineup this year. I've developed a taste for competing now too. Very muich looking forrward to next year. .

nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikolagulin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    def agree with the judge you look bigger and more conditioned then some of those guys standing next to you but i could barly make it out. def more tan!

Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nikolagulin View Post
    def agree with the judge you look bigger and more conditioned then some of those guys standing next to you but i could barly make it out. def more tan!
    Yeh OP you look awesome, next time you will smash them i reckon.

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looked better then the rest imo, oh well live and learn nice show.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what? the other competitors looked tiny. You looked bigger than all of them.
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you could have tanned darker for sure but you look the best. and im not saying that cause you're on this forum either, lol.

Location: Billingham, Teesside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey man, you easily look the best out of that bunch of guys and I'm not just saying that because you're on here, I would say it even if I had to pick from that picture.

A lot bigger and more muscle definition! Your legs are impressive too.

I can't believe they would mark you down because you didn't have a tan! What a load of sh*t!!!

Least you know to tan more for next year though.
    Quadzilla!

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you looked awesome man...congrats on competing in your first show..amazing expierence....i agree that u would have won if ur tan would have been darker...easily bigger and more conditioned than anyone on that stage

Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stripez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your ****ing huge compared to the rest

u def have good definition too

shoulda won imo

Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow you look amazing! AWESOME! (and to my unprofessional eye- better than anyone!) That is total horse**** about the tan... I get it... it's the done thing- but the reason why it's done, is not because it's a tan building contest- it's to make your muscles look bigger and more defined- and even without the tan- your physique looks better than the orange guys. Judges should be ablt to *judge* the bodies and not fall for the trickeries of surface color... if that was the case black guys should always win because they are the darkest right? Duh. Congratulations on your first show and your good sport attitude about geting a raw deal for all your efforts.

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO, you looked the best there, and with a darker tan that would have only shown it more so. Seriously, you looked awesome, and you were a head taller than everyone else. Massive, great job

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was just talking to one of the trainers at my gym, North Adelaide Fitness Centre (after working out, 7am). He's a contest veteran . Asking about our girl Hannah who was in the "sports model" contest. He said how difficult it was to judge that and they took a while to decide, but went on to say (unprompted) that the "novice" show was even worse and had about 20 contestants, but "there was one guy from Russia or Germany who was huge and cut, really wide and looked really good for a young guy, 100-115kg but his tan let him down and he didn't place" He thought that you were hard done by and should have placed regardless (I assume it's you he was talking about!). Photos look great. You don't get a feel for your overall mass until you're on stage next to others. You look huge. The guy in the red is good but should have been marked down for his legs and especially his calves, where you easily outpoint him, although his condition is probably slightly better than yours and his back is excellent. I would place you and he as the top two (and agree with above, "it's not a tanning contest"). Well done and you'll slay them next time
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 09-27-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Berserker_Titan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The ****? You dominated there man.
    More tan next year and you'll win no doubt.
    Last edited by Berserker_Titan; 09-27-2009 at 04:24 PM.
    Lift, Grow, Conquer.

Registered User HeadlessChicken's Avatar
    HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lookin great op.

Strange to me how the guys who post their results on here are always the best posers on stage...turns out this section helps out after all lol
    Make extra cash and even a full time living by selling thrift store items on ebay! Check out resellingrevealed.com

Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. This is what made the night awesome for me at the show. I didn't care that I didn't place simply due to the way the crowd reacted to me, and how many people came up to me after class was done for the night, and I was free to mingle with the crowd. I had some great feedback from a lot of the the competitors and even a couple of the judges. Really just looking forward to improving even more over the next year and coming back to do it again in the intermediate category.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    I was just talking to one of the trainers at my gym, North Adelaide Fitness Centre (after working out, 7am). He's a contest veteran . Asking about our girl Hannah who was in the "sports model" contest. He said how difficult it was to judge that and they took a while to decide, but went on to say (unprompted) that the "novice" show was even worse and had about 20 contestants, but "there was one guy from Russia or Germany who was huge and cut, really wide and looked really good for a young guy, 100-115kg but his tan let him down and he didn't place" He thought that you were hard done by and should have placed regardless (I assume it's you he was talking about!). Photos look great. You don't get a feel for your overall mass until you're on stage next to others. You look huge. The guy in the red is good but should have been marked down for his legs and especially his calves, where you easily outpoint him, although his condition is probably slightly better than yours and his back is excellent. I would place you and he as the top two (and agree with above, "it's not a tanning contest"). Well done and you'll slay them next time
    Yeah that was me he was talking about. I agree 100% on the fact that the guy next to me (first place winner) was a bit more conditioned than I was. In retrospect theres a few things that I could have done a little stricter with my diet, especially in the last week of prep. I ended up being 92kg on stage, when to begin with I was hoping to go up around 91 or even 90. It was an awesome learning curve though as it is the first time I have ever had to cut down to such a low body fat. I'll be applying some of what I've learned in my next cut to make it more efficient and effective. Now though, tis time to ge BIG. I had my one cheat night last night, pizza, beer, chips, the works basically, and it's back to Eating right as of today.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    apply the tan right next time and you will kick ass
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job. Lookin good.

Some of those golden turds look hilarious.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    op you looked great (no homo) I thought that you (not knowing it was you) were going to place first out of those i could see. Got robbed of first place imo
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I said it on the day, but I'll say it again, brah - I was ready to riot when you didn't even get called up in the finalists.

The crowd reacted to you more than any of the other competitors - especially when you compare everyone's routines.

It was a profitable day for you overall though - got lots of good feedback, business card and possible work from one of the judges, and that bish gave me her number for you because she wants to touch your fibraz.
    When I go hunting, I just stare at the deer.
    They follow me home and climb into my freezer.
    Because they know.
    They know.

BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, I'd have had you in first man. No favouritism neither.

Well done.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My honest criticism from one competitor to another. They can absolutely mark you down for not being dark enough...lesson learned. Based on the rear double bi shot, your legs aren't tight enough. It's a matter of sticking to your diet for a little longer to lean them out more.

Your overall physique is solid and you have good symmetry, but based on your legs your conditioning is off some.

Congrats and best of luck in the future!
    Last edited by kimm4; 09-28-2009 at 04:47 AM.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDubbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look the best out of all of them. Why do some of these guys even get on stage? Some of them don't look like they have ever even worked legs.
    [Stickam Crǝw]

tony-raymondo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony-raymondo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony-raymondo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Diablomeister View Post
    looked better then the rest imo, oh well live and learn nice show.
    me too

mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you kicked their ass in those pics, must of been your light colour that set you back. Shame but at least you know for next time and if your against the same standard I think youd win easy. Well done you look in great shape.

Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think you should of won, you were the biggest there by far

TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TamirD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also think u look way bigger than the pther guys , anyway u look really good , awesome triceps =]

justpushit_361 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sick tri shot, you did seem a lot bigger than the other guys, and the conditioning wasn't that bad, the tan really would have helped, as sad as it is, the tan is part of the package, look at some of the pro's that were marked down due to off coloring. take two guys both identical builds and conditioning and one guy who has better coloring the guy with the better color is going to win because he had the more overall package, but i cannot imagine getting knocked down that much. Now you know though, and you can only improve from here, best of luck
    PAIN IS PROGRESS

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bet all the other guys thought you were going to wipe them out when they saw you.

BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ur effing huge! check ur pm

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

you should of took 1st, no doubt about it. i would say you were just as conditioned as the bloke in red and you owned him in size!

even i can see you are the best on stage with the little tan you had on and i dont know what the hell im talking about!

good job though man!
    ***70's Diet Crew***