Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by newequation View Post
    I don't think the charges should have been dropped. Description of suspects and race aside, Gates committed a crime after he was confronted by the police and he was arrested for it. He would not have been arrested if he had behaved in a respectful manner. But now he gets off the hook because he is black, what a piece of shyt.
    I use to feel that way, but dealing with stupid DC's on a daily basis has made me believe that somethings can be handled differently.

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Show them ID and wait till they leave. Problem solved.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post
    I feel like if people would stop making a spectacle of themselves by pulling out the "I'm being oppressed" line every time something happens, we might actually begin to see less racism in the world. Just a thought.
    I agree with ya
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post
    anyone else bothered by what Obama said about the situation - without having any real knowledge of what happened?
    How can he claim racism if his mom is white or does he just claim his black side?
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jove View Post
    It isn't accurate. That's not to say that either Gates or the officer were right or wrong, but at least draw your conclusion on the actual facts.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...apologize.html
    How so? Were you there? Are you one of those people that just listen to all news media?

Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    Police say Gates at first refused, flew into a rage and accused the officer of racism."
    I find most racist people usually play the race card the most (re: South Park black people flag).

Originally Posted by Jove View Post
    The yahoo story says "at first refused." How accurate that is, I don't know. I do know, however, that he did, at some point, show an ID and was still charged. Again, come down on whatever side of this issue that you want. But it was established before the end of the altercation that Gates established his identity.
    Says who? A majority of accounts point to the opposite story.

Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post
    anyone else bothered by what Obama said about the situation - without having any real knowledge of what happened?
    He only says what he's told to say.

m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by newequation View Post
    I don't think the charges should have been dropped. Description of suspects and race aside, Gates committed a crime after he was confronted by the police and he was arrested for it. He would not have been arrested if he had behaved in a respectful manner. But now he gets off the hook because he is black, what a piece of shyt.

thats bull****, b/c if he was the owner of the home, he didn't commit a crime. He was in his own home, whether the police believed it or not. and im fuking white.
    One reaps what they sow. Though the wicked may seem to prevail, the righteous one will be content in the work he has done to ensure those he touches were treated with the worth that every being has the right to receive.

I rep back.

4000 Cals, 17 pound/8 weeks and goin'.

m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    How can he claim racism if his mom is white or does he just claim his black side?
    whether his mom is white has nothing to do with it.. he claims he was treated badly b/c of his color, and the race the policeman obviously thought he was, it doesn't matter what his mom was.. do you see my logic? B/c what you said doesn't make a lot of sense. Not being a dick btw.
    One reaps what they sow. Though the wicked may seem to prevail, the righteous one will be content in the work he has done to ensure those he touches were treated with the worth that every being has the right to receive.

I rep back.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did the officer go into his house? I'm pretty sure if I broke into my house, you will see my pictures somewhere..
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Daniepwils View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32092715...and_ethnicity/

IT is the police officer (Sergeant) I am talking about.
    you're right. I misread.
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by m189 View Post
    whether his mom is white has nothing to do with it.. he claims he was treated badly b/c of his color, and the race the policeman obviously thought he was, it doesn't matter what his mom was.. do you see my logic? B/c what you said doesn't make a lot of sense. Not being a dick btw.
    I was actually referring to the annointed one. Obama or does he only respond to one side of the story.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its not like Obama is the only president to talk about something when he doesn't know the full story...
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

I was actually referring to the annointed one. Obama or does he only respond to one side of the story.
    haha, my fault.

I rep back.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Did the officer go into his house? I'm pretty sure if I broke into my house, you will see my pictures somewhere..
    I had to laugh at that one. But I have them on the living room wall not in the entry way.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its not like Obama is the only president to talk about something when he doesn't know the full story...

THis^^^

I'd rather him be working on more important issues than trying to read up on headlines in america
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely seems preemptive. The guy's writing a book on racism or some crap too. He was probably just waiting until something like this happened so he can shriek at the top of his annoying little lungs.

I have a black friend who was outraged and embarrassed over this. I read a few different stories and actually noticed that they all seems to have vast and subtle differences. From what I gather, it looks like he's exploiting the situation for his own interests.

I feel sorry for the cops. I wouldn't take crap from someone who becomes defiant and offensive for no reason. I'd cuff his ass and throw him in the slammer until he's ready to comply!

True but an issue such as racism you should get all the facts before you speak. Especially someone of his politial stature. If he would of just broke out his id when originally asked it would of been a moot point.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True but an issue such as racism you should get all the facts before you speak. Especially someone of his politial stature. If he would of just broke out his id when originally asked it would of been a moot point.
    It might have been moot.I mean shouldn't the address on his I.d. match the house address therefore after dude explained himself for breaking into his own house the cop should have let him go. But I'm guessin the professor acted like an ass and this was the reason for the arrest. Bottom line the professor jus made us look bad by acting the way he did "if" the story is being told correctly. Dude is a professor though he should know how to handle himself.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm guessing when a officer enters a house where he thinks a burglary is in progress he is not looking at pictures on the wall. Anyways I was not there and I doubt any of us will ever know the actual events and how they went down.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    I agree...he really has no business commenting on what a local PD did without knowing all the facts. Even then, it's not that big of a deal.

Obama should focus on more important things right now.
    He like the rest of the people in this country can comment on what ever he likes. As long as he does not flex his presidential muscle in the matter then I see no problem with him speaking his mind. At least when he said what he said it gave the american people a real glimpse of the president and perhaps we can learn a little bit about who he really is and what he truly believes.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree...he really has no business commenting on what a local PD did without knowing all the facts. Even then, it's not that big of a deal.

Obama should focus on more important things right now.
    Worst part about this situation is no matter what comes of this the police officer will be blamed. Obama should have kept his nose out of the matter.
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html
    http://www.musclespeed.net
    Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mavmech13 View Post
    Worst part about this situation is no matter what comes of this the police officer will be blamed. Obama should have kept his nose out of the matter.
    It's usually the racists who are keen to make such a big deal out of race issues.

It seems that all the high power black authority figures are "outraged" that a highly decorated cop chosen to teach about racial profiling BY a black chief "acted in a racist manner"

How come the black community of leaders wasn't outraged when Chris Brown beat the **** out of Rhianna? They sure kept real quiet when that happened but now its time to jump on the white man's back?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mavmech13 View Post
    Obama is actually starting to take a lot of heat over this. You're right, he should have never even commented on it. The more evidence that comes out, the more that the Scholar and Obama are looking like the stupid ones here.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For obama to say "i dont know the facts" and then to say the officers "acted stupidly" is ridiculous.

I hadnt heard about the story until I watched the speech, and as soon as I heard the story I figured the important facts were conveniently left out. Funny how self-perpetuated this subject is
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    For obama to say "i dont know the facts" and then to say the officers "acted stupidly" is ridiculous.

I hadnt heard about the story until I watched the speech, and as soon as I heard the story I figured the important facts were conveniently left out. Funny how self-perpetuated this subject is
    He still refuses to retract his statement about them acting stupidly..his stubbornness reminds me of presidents past.

I wonder if the lady who called the cops will ever call again.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is this discussion created on a Supplement forum anyway? Is this what happens when people take too many supplements, they go on rants about race?

Originally Posted by queloque View Post
    Why is this discussion created on a Supplement forum anyway? Is this what happens when people take too many supplements, they go on rants about race?
    Boom...red protein all over your face..

Supp Misc...

You all know Obama likes to talk about stuff. I just don't want anybody asking him questions about Michael Vick or something..
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Boom...red protein all over your face..

Supp Misc...
    And your point is? The site is about bodybuilding and this is how you get your rocks off.

Just Immature. People just need to grow up.

I guess he's against discussing the news.