DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100) DotA is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Need Help To Get Bigger Arms

I am too embarrased to upload any pictures , I am 5'8 - 5'9 , I weigh 58 - 59 kilos ..
    I am trying to build muscle as I have lost about 10 kg from doing cardio at the gym I used to be really fat , I'm really skinny now but still have some fat on my stomach , nothing to worry about I am only 15. I Want some muscle arms , I eat protein foods as much as i can , Eggs , Pasta , Tuna etc .. But I just really need a workout you have no idea how long I've been trying to find a workout that best suits me that i can just stick to , at the gym i just use any machines but most of the people there have told me they make weeks workout , monday - bicep , tuesday - back etc . . but I really Just want biceps and triceps and maybe forearm I just want some arms , Currently at home I have a barbell and a Pair of 5 Kilo weights , I want cut arms and muscle , It's 1am and I have school today and Im trying to workout but I just don't know how , I dont know what to do .. can you guys really just help me make a workout ? I dont want to work my back , Just arms .. mainly focusing on Biceps and Triceps.

so many videos on the internet show stuff many many workouts but people do them differently from others and some of them dont even work ! sometimes when i work out it doesn't even feel like im getting bigger I have got so far not alot of good results > < , I really need your help to make a workout guys for a beginner like me , I also go to the gym still and I can use machines and stuff there.

CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrashBandicoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats probably because 5kg dumbell is rediculously light. Try and get ones with adjustable weights like the barbell.
    Also, dont be afraid of eating more. Seriously, it isn't that bad. If you just eat more calorically dense foods eg. porrige > cereal, semi-skimmed/whole milk > skimmed, your more likely to make muscle gains. And don't overload on protein, for a beginner that'll probably just slow you down, get 1:1 ratio of protein and eat carbs to give your muscles energy.
    Also, dont focus on arms. For goodness sake, theyre some of the smallest muscles in your body. Even arms and chest is just stupid. Try and make whatever your doing more all-over, if you know what I mean.

Basic Exercises;
    Bench Press
    Bent-Over Row
    Deadlift
    Upward Row
    Shoulder Press/Military Press (depending on preferance)
    Bicep Curls (considering your dumbells are really light, use the barbell)
    Squats (just do them, dont complain about your legs getting bigger, they're ment to be that way.)
    Hammer Curls (These are harder than bicep curls, so the 5kg may not be too bad for it)
    Tricep Extensions
    Push Ups
    Stomach Crunches

Also, doing a million and 3 reps with light weight will be nowhere near as effective as doing about 3-8 with a heavy weight. I can curl 5kg about 100 times. Doesn't mean it helps.

Edit: Go to bed god dammit, you're body is probably too exhausted to work out tonight anyway, especially with school which you'll have to be getting up for. I mean come on, decent amounts of sleep is paramount to muscle gain.
    Last edited by CrashBandicoot; 07-21-2009 at 06:51 AM.

Bones78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're only after big arms, you've gotta work your triceps as this muscle group contributes imensely to the appearance of a big arm. I'd recommend exercising the whole body using exercises Crash posted, otherwise you may end up just being a fat guy with big arms.

rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjthakid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DotA View Post
    I am too embarrased to upload any pictures , I am 5'8 - 5'9 , I weigh 58 - 59 kilos ..

I really Just want biceps and triceps and maybe forearm I just want some arms.
    At 130 lbs, working ONLY your arms is like looking at an abandoned building and saying "All it needs is some new windows."

It really wouldn't benefit you to have large muscular arm and have little to no chest, back, or legs.

This is in no way meant to put you down. You might want to re-examine your goals is all.