Registered User Clintoneastwood's Avatar
    Clintoneastwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help loosing body fat

I'm currently 17 and beginning to get a little fat. What would be the best way to loose maybe about 15 pounds of fat without loosing much muscle. I don't really want to be extremely skinny or overly muscular because I'm pretty short (5'8) and I'd look weird all bulky.

Also I do quite a bit of weighted incline sit ups, why are my abs almost nonexistent?

So in short. How would I, a 17 year old, go about loosing body fat while keeping muscle. Also I need to continue eating foods that will aid in my vertical growth, because I'm not very happy at being 5'8. So I will try not to cut out my raw whole milk and eggs and stuff. Unless that **** doesn't really affect my height. I don't know.

Things you should know; I no longer have a bench. I had to store it in the attic due to lack of space. I'm getting dumbbell bars soon, because my other ones broke. I have a straight barbell, an Olympic barbell, and about 220 pounds of weight. I can unfortunately only work out in my bedroom which is on the second floor so I think dead lifts and **** like that are out. Anyways this has gone on way to long. Just please give me some ideas on how to loose fat without loosing muscle and some good exercises to keep me strong and lean without being bulky. Thanks alot

Also picture is me. Sorry about the pubs
    And Ryan Reynolds is someone I wouldn't mind looking like.
    Attached Images

jk91289 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Clintoneastwood View Post
    I'm currently 17 and beginning to get a little fat. What would be the best way to loose maybe about 15 pounds of fat without loosing much muscle. I don't really want to be extremely skinny or overly muscular because I'm pretty short (5'8) and I'd look weird all bulky.

Also I do quite a bit of weighted incline sit ups, why are my abs almost nonexistent?

So in short. How would I, a 17 year old, go about loosing body fat while keeping muscle. Also I need to continue eating foods that will aid in my vertical growth, because I'm not very happy at being 5'8. So I will try not to cut out my raw whole milk and eggs and stuff. Unless that **** doesn't really affect my height. I don't know.

Things you should know; I no longer have a bench. I had to store it in the attic due to lack of space. I'm getting dumbbell bars soon, because my other ones broke. I have a straight barbell, an Olympic barbell, and about 220 pounds of weight. I can unfortunately only work out in my bedroom which is on the second floor so I think dead lifts and **** like that are out. Anyways this has gone on way to long. Just please give me some ideas on how to loose fat without loosing muscle and some good exercises to keep me strong and lean without being bulky. Thanks alot

Also picture is me. Sorry about the pubs
    And Ryan Reynolds is someone I wouldn't mind looking like.
    do fat burning excersises that work out your biggest muscles... like deadlifts, squats, bench, military press, pullups, rows, etc.... focus on thos excersises and dont worry too much about isolation excersises, like bicep curls etc... cuz they dont release enough GH to cut you up and burn fat... build big muscle to burn big fat and dont worry about getting too big cuz thats too hard to happen by accident, meaning you have to try reaaal hard to get big it doesnt just happen...
    J-LOC

Registered User Clintoneastwood's Avatar
    Clintoneastwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jk91289 View Post
    do fat burning excersises that work out your biggest muscles... like deadlifts, squats, bench, military press, pullups, rows, etc.... focus on thos excersises and dont worry too much about isolation excersises, like bicep curls etc... cuz they dont release enough GH to cut you up and burn fat... build big muscle to burn big fat and dont worry about getting too big cuz thats too hard to happen by accident, meaning you have to try reaaal hard to get big it doesnt just happen...

Did you not read my post? I no longer have a bench. The only way I squat is by putting 100lbs in a book bag and doing 25-30 squats. Also dead lifts are out.

SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kind of sucks, but if you can't do key exercises, you're SOL. I do deadlifts and squats on the 2nd floor and its not a problem (obviously I'm not slamming or dropping weights down, you do have to be a bit careful of that).

Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100) Nykoo is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude 5'8 is not short.....im 5'4..... u should be ****en proud