Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what PH cycle to run??

OK heres the deal

I want to run a PH cycle.
    I'm still between to diff. combos
    take a look at what I'm looking at and let me know what you think
    whatever cycle I choose I will be taking milk thistle throught out the whole thing

1)
    G.E.T. Sus500
    Preload and through out the cycle with A.I cycle support
    ending with A.I. post cycle support as my PCT
    ( I really want to try this due to the chance of the best gains and results, but I feel as if I'd need a SERM to combat the Sus500. I'm having a bit of trouble getting a SERM so that makes me look towards other cycle/PH options)

2)
    I Force 1,4 AD Bold 200
    A.I. cycle support preload and through the cycle
    ending with I Force Reversitol as my PCT

3)
    Kilosports Trenadrol
    A.I. cycle support preload and through the cycle
    ending with A.I. post cycle support as my PCT

these are what I've been looking into
    any feedback pros and cons are welcomed and if you see something that should be swapped around then please feel free to add your 2cents

thanks
    -Live Free or Die-

Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would recommend Bold 200 for your first Ph cycle because it is a very mild PH. The other two are VERY strong/ harsh ph's so you have to be careful. Tren and Sus will shut you down hard and tren has a lot of other nasty sides that you dont want to deal with especially for your first cycle.

Make sure you read a lot about PCT's.

Id run bold 200 for 8 weeks at 600-800 mg's a day.

Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rideit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mass08 View Post
    I would recommend Bold 200 for your first Ph cycle because it is a very mild PH. The other two are VERY strong/ harsh ph's so you have to be careful. Tren and Sus will shut you down hard and tren has a lot of other nasty sides that you dont want to deal with especially for your first cycle.

Make sure you read a lot about PCT's.

Id run bold 200 for 8 weeks at 600-800 mg's a day.
    Yeah thats what I hear about the BOLD ...good for the 1st timer, I have done as much reading on PCT as I can to protect myself in the long run.
    -Live Free or Die-