Page 238 of 283 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 8477
    Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KPGC10 View Post
    ^Beware this is the *** who pm'd zyzz asking for nude photos and trying to get him to pose on cam (srs). There was a screen shot of it posted before which I will try to find it but in the meantime keep your back to the wall around this weirdo. Zab Judah he is probably rubbing one out to you right now good thing your face is hidden.
    Gee. I wonder how credible that "screen shot" would be, or "is"?

Considering a number of you become emotionally unstable when people debate with you; I think it's fairly obvious to any rational person that it's a completely fake "screenshot".

Fortunately, the crazy serb + his loser mates are all adolescent little punks with either no social skills or future to speak of. Either rich or retarded.

Originally Posted by Low Blow
    nicholas you like to eat da poo poo mate?
    Even though you're a tool and have no doubt already convinced yourself of what you'd like to believe.

To set the record straight (pun intended): No I don't.

Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chenko View Post
    So you disagree with the vast majority of the scientific community on climate change as well......not surpising .....your scientific qualifications?
    Considering KPGC is an 18 year-old social misfit with absolutely no qualifications and only a newly legalised voter, I think it's quite safe to say he's clueless when it comes to the reality behind the political environment running this country; and likes to think he's educated on the topic.

Wait, he did get an email from "Tony Abbott" right?. I don't know what's more embarassing .... that fact he actually felt compelled to email Tony Abbott (rather than walking outside and playing a sport, or speaking to real humans); or whether he actually believed that Tony Abbott wrote the replies (naive kid).

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    nicholas **** plz leave

regards,
    aussie bb.com community

Originally Posted by Camel Baron View Post
    nicholas **** plz leave

regards,
    aussie bb.com community
    Your gimp mask turns me on way too much.

colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am very proud of our prime minister Kevin Rudd. He has done an amazing job at cleaning up the country from bigot liberals howard era. He has great policies, he is a good man and he is our leader for Australia and we should be way more passionate and supportive.

Australia is under great leadership and we have nothing to complain about home. we are spoiled brats. come to america and see the big fat mess. we should be so lucky to have a government like we do.

Stop complaining aussies!!!!! GO K RUDD!!! nothing wrong with our system right now.

KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow

Originally Posted by colest View Post
    I am very proud of our prime minister Kevin Rudd. He has done an amazing job at cleaning up the country from bigot liberals howard era. He has great policies, he is a good man and he is our leader for Australia and we should be way more passionate and supportive.

Australia is under great leadership and we have nothing to complain about home. we are spoiled brats. come to america and see the big fat mess. we should be so lucky to have a government like we do.

Stop complaining aussies!!!!! GO K RUDD!!! nothing wrong with our system right now.

WTF did I just read?

Originally Posted by Nicolas_Hart View Post

Considering a number of you become emotionally unstable when people debate with you; I think it's fairly obvious to any rational person that it's a completely fake "screenshot".

Fortunately, the crazy serb + his loser mates are all adolescent little punks with either no social skills or future to speak of. Either rich or retarded.

Even though you're a tool and have no doubt already convinced yourself of what you'd like to believe.

Batty boi batty boi!

Lets scare nicolas away:

This should do the trick:

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thicky you are fine but Nicolas is a cock do not post anything that will entice him back here kthx.

Hahaha Thicky , you always make me laugh.

KPGC - You honestly need to grow up , I think you take 'dynamics' of this forum far too seriously. (In other words, walk outside and get some fresh air).

Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^Beware this is the *** who pm'd zyzz asking for nude photos and trying to get him to pose on cam (srs). There was a screen shot of it posted before which I will try to find it but in the meantime keep your back to the wall around this weirdo. Zab Judah he is probably rubbing one out to you right now good thing your face is hidden.
    I can vouch that this is infact very true, I was fuking disgusted when zyzz posted the screenshot, it was legit, he even said to zyzz i bet u have a beefy ass and the subject was i want to suck your cock or something. (i am 100% srs).

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Glips View Post
    I can vouch that this is infact very true, I was fuking disgusted when zyzz posted the screenshot, it was legit, he even said to zyzz i bet u have a beefy ass and the subject was i want to suck your cock or something. (i am 100% srs).
    Lol'd

nicholas strength and conditioning for poop eating

Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glips has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nicolas_Hart View Post

Negged, that post is a lie, i saw the screenshot with my own eyes and there is ZERO chance that zyzz edited it and would spend the time to edit it when he doesnt even know you. You have some serious mental issues

Negged, that post is a lie, i saw the screenshot with my own eyes and there is ZERO chance that zyzz edited it and would spend the time to edit it when he doesnt even know you. You have some serious mental issues
    This, it was in one of the threads zyzz deleted which is why I can't find it anymore but I remember reading it and being all like:

I do not doubt, for one second, that a "screenshot" was posted.

The reality is, you are a tool if you think it was an actual screenshot.

I can quite easily create a fake screenshot of you saying those exact words, Glips. Does it mean you actually made those remarks? . No .

You are obviously one of those incredibly gullible people, who believe everything they see, as if it is reality, and as if it is fact.

You are the symbol of intelligence?

I think you greatly underestimate how simple it is to create a screenshot in that manner. Either you're computer illiterate, or highly niaive. Regardless. You're full of it.

Neither you, or KPGC, has addressed the point. Both of you have stated that the "Screenshot" was posted. I don't care about that. I don't doubt that Zyzz would have posted something as vile and disgusting as that to fuel his own ego. What I do know for a fact is that "screenshot" is not real. It is fraudulent. This is why it was removed..

Originally Posted by low blow View Post
    Lol'd

nicholas strength and conditioning for poop eating
    You actually do need to strengthen the muscles responsible for chewing!

This, it was in one of the threads zyzz deleted which is why I can't find it anymore but I remember reading it and being all like:
    It is amusing that you're unable to prove the validity of that screenshot.

I have no doubt Zyzz posted it. He was routinely taunted about being a feminine '***'. Do you honestly not see the obvious retalitory response? - (ie: His fake screenshot).

Would you like me to make a fake screenshot of you saying the same thing?.

I'd be happy too, to prove a point.

low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have a motive to fake the shot.

where as

zyzz apparently had no motive unless you were harassing him in threads and he did it for ****s and giggles.

You have a motive to fake the shot.

where as

zyzz apparently had no motive unless you were harassing him in threads and he did it for ****s and giggles.
    Exactly, LowBlow.

You've hit the nail on the head.

Originally Posted by Nicolas_Hart_old View Post
    I do not doubt, for one second, that a "screenshot" was posted.

The reality is, you are a tool if you think it was an actual screenshot.

I can quite easily create a fake screenshot of you saying those exact words, Glips. Does it mean you actually made those remarks? . No .

You are obviously one of those incredibly gullible people, who believe everything they see, as if it is reality, and as if it is fact.
    LMAO the *** has deactivated his account and has tried to claim zyzz faked a screenshot to set him up. Nichart Pls go you fukin poof.

Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kids, kids, kids...
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    AUS39 The King

WHAT

THE

****?

God ****ing damnit now it is clear why this ****ing Conroy clown is choosing to ignore advice and suggestions from multinational it and internet companies, activist groups and advisors, representatives of the US government and most importantly us the citizens who pay for this clown to **** us around by pushing ahead with his filtering scheme. It is because he is an a-class ****ing idiot. Bloody hell the guy's sole job is to make decisions on communications in this country and he thinks the internet is a portal filled with dangerous scams and spams god damnit we are lead by some backwards ****ing ogres fuk the more I see the news coming from the labor party the more I am worried for our future god damnit.

ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GENTLEMEN.

Originally Posted by Bantropic View Post
    Exactly, LowBlow.

You've hit the nail on the head.
    lol I said POSSIBLY, I doubt he singled you out of EVERYONE that gives him ****

and now the multiple account name changes

its ok if you eat da poo poo...serious

I love teh cawk.

Originally Posted by thicky View Post
    I love teh cawk.
    (no gay bashing)

you don't PM people for nudes do you thick

.............do you?

(no gay bashing)

you don't PM people for nudes do you thick

.............do you?
    I never did tbh.

When I was new on the interwebz there were plenty of guys on yahoo and different sites, including MSN who did want to swap pics incl nudes but as much as I wanted to see their pics I never wanted nekkid ones. Call me a prude...

So before long I'd just politely decline pic swap offers.

Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for nudes... wait wut?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    AUS39 The King

flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Triple6 View Post
    in for nudes... wait wut?
    Wrong thread for that brah ;p

tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tomac013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whats happenin people.
    I've just joined up and found the aussie thread. FTW!
    Am sick to death already of the brah and wait wut **** though.
    Anyway. Hey.

Page 238 of 283 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast