Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hate being endo (need to rant)

title says it all this is the worst body type ever..>< i see like everyone who's like skinny and stuff making awesome progress but i see myself and then i get wow... your the same >< makes me feel so much below those who are hard gainers... all they got to do is eat i gotta go through the whole system of eating healthy and lot of cardio...defiantly the worst body type
    Push It To The LimiT!

deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was once very skinny.
    I believe Im starting to 'morph' into an endo (in your endo)

But I think if I watch my diet a little better (I eat like ****) I should change.

Thanks for making me feel better about myself

Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i used to look like u

lol

kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiddo18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tyler3 View Post
    title says it all this is the worst body type ever..>< i see like everyone who's like skinny and stuff making awesome progress but i see myself and then i get wow... your the same >< makes me feel so much below those who are hard gainers... all they got to do is eat i gotta go through the whole system of eating healthy and lot of cardio...defiantly the worst body type
    hey common man, alot of endo's out there get like awesome bods after hardwork.
    im ecto and its not easy to just eat eat eat ... sometimes we eat and still dont gain =\ aint nothing cool about being damn skinny with very little muscles ... at least u guys have mass

look on all the positive stuffs man, sure ull get the bod u want one day !

Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyler3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    heh one day.. i know im putting in the effort surely i am but its been almost a year now and i do see a change but not the kinda change i want i also wonder my chest will never be flat or not stick out its just the size of my chest (strongly hate it) it just sticks out im wondering will that change?
    Push It To The LimiT!

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    keep at it, you'll reach your goal. i was 5'8" and 165lb of fat then i lost weight until ~130lb then started weight training up to 160lb now 5'10"
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

Originally Posted by Staliyo_Lycan View Post
    keep at it, you'll reach your goal. i was 5'8" and 165lb of fat then i lost weight until ~130lb then started weight training up to 160lb now 5'10"
    lol sry your 14..>< that makes me feel even worse im like 2 yrs older then u and ur alrdy achieveing more then me ...
    Push It To The LimiT!

Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol sry your 14..>< that makes me feel even worse im like 2 yrs older then u and ur alrdy achieveing more then me ...
    how long have you been training? i've been training for 1 year ~2 months. and tried powerlifting for some times in the 1 year+
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter

Best lifts:

about 9 months...
    Push It To The LimiT!

about 9 months...
    keep training and keep your nutrition in check but don't go starving yourself ( that's what i did to get to 130lb and lost alot of muscle and not completely all my fat ). at least your noticing difference. nomsayin'?
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter

Best lifts:

My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright dude honestly stop being down on urself. I am 5'11.75 and i was 206lb of fat. i gain weight eally easily, when i first started dieting i had these bad cravings and when i would take a night off the diet and treat myself a lil, which because i was doing keto i did one meal a week. I would gain nearly 10 lbs most weeks, well at least eat that much to gain that much at the same time. lol, neway my point is i was big and it wasnt muscle. I started working with someone and i cut down to 161 and started building back up. Listen to wat people are saying think about the positive. YOU GAIN WEIGHT. what most people are trying to figure out how to do. Just go now and put in the work in the gym. i was doing 5 days of cardio, and eating for a keto diet, so if u want it then take it. Get what you want. ad when it comes to gaining weight i mean eating healthy isnt bad. i would def recommend keto if you want to cut down though. that diet made fruit taste like candy to me and sweet corn like it had sugar on it, lol but yea hope that helped a bit

thx i dont really know what that keto diet is i guess i could give it a shot wanna send me a link if u got one please
    Push It To The LimiT!

altho for 9 months youd think id have better accomplishments..><
    Push It To The LimiT!

My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My_Lifestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i mean post what ur doing on here diet, cardio, workout

And if u go in the nutrition forum theres a outline in there. Dave Palumbo's Diet for cutting

.Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Alex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude work your ass off and you'll get there.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...11&postcount=4

i thought i was doing good... heres everything

Diet: morning (workout): oatmeal+glass of milk
    Afternoon: chicken wrap+milk
    post wkout:banana
    Afterworkout: tuna/ham sandwhich
    SUpper: w.e mom cooks

workout is Ripptoes 3x split
    cardio is everyday im not lifting (tuesday,thursday,saturday,sunday)
    Push It To The LimiT!

Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by My_Lifestyle View Post
    i mean post what ur doing on here diet, cardio, workout

And if u go in the nutrition forum theres a outline in there. Dave Palumbo's Diet for cutting
    This^, and we can help more
    Will rep back 250+

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

58.1% on our stock picking YTD. Trade with us!
    www.TradersBase.com

skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    altho for 9 months youd think id have better accomplishments..><
    At least you're not 5'8" and 207 lbs (barely any muscle).

i was... back before 9 months ago
    Push It To The LimiT!

skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skateme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was... back before 9 months ago
    Well that's still progress albeit not muscle-wise. You should still be proud of losing 30 lbs.

eh the weight is not what i want to lose though its the fat...
    Push It To The LimiT!

Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If it makes you feel any better - many, many of us are here because we aren't happy with our bodies. Coming from an endo that used to look a lot like you, I know it sucks. But even after dropping the weight and bulking up a bit, I know it can get a bit rough. But stick with it!

The bottom line is you're making progress! If you feel like you're plateau-ing, try mixing up your diet or workout a bit to keep it interesting and keeping up the progress. You seem to be on the right track, stick with it!

Edit- I'ma gonna rep you (with my crazy high rep power) for your honesty
    Decline quietly, rise screaming.

thanks everyone altho i dont pleatue oe how ever its spelt i do keep making gains on ripptoes but i do have a friend of mine gonna get me a new routine and there might be a competition coming up where i live in about 4 months so id like to try and compete if i can get a decent amount of progress in 4 months
    Push It To The LimiT!

your diet needs work, ur not eating enough. look up the palumbo diet for cutting if you want to compete. i would recommend it even if u didnt want to compete. Lift heavy and eat more. dont do cardio every day, at least have one day that you dont do it. and you can not lift, you gotta!!!!

havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keto diet = low carb diet, like under 100 carbs a day low.

I don't know why you keep comparing yourself to the accomplishments of other people, that's irrelevant. Compare your accomplishments to your PAST self, gauge your success from your past failures, not from the accomplishments of others.

As long as YOU keep on getting better day-to-day, no matter what the pace, that's an indicator of improvement.

I refuse to believe anyone is purely a certain type of body type. In middle school I was ~200lbs, now I'm like 173 @ 5'8 Jr year (basically I was fatter & shorter in MiddleSkool). I only really started getting to weight lifting since Jan, but the point is I was at a much worse position then you were and if there was anything as close to a perfect Endo, I probably matched the description back then, but now I have some definition, I'm cutting over the summer to hopefully around 155-160, then back in the fall I plan to bulk up again to 170 but mostly muscle, hopefully by then I'll gain an inch or so as well

Summary: Judge your accomplishments based off the "previous" you - keep track of your calories daily, make sure you track your bf% and weight weekly, and work hard - it will come, some longer then others but that's not the point - you have your whole life to do this man

Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm endo too. But there are some perks:

1. We get big nd strong fast.

2. We recover fast.

3. Fat keeps us warm.

4. Once we lean down we look ****in' amazing.

Gettin ready for football getbigfast62's Avatar
    getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigfast62 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i thought i was doing good... heres everything

Diet: morning (workout): oatmeal+glass of milk
    Afternoon: chicken wrap+milk
    post wkout:banana
    Afterworkout: tuna/ham sandwhich
    SUpper: w.e mom cooks

workout is Ripptoes 3x split
    cardio is everyday im not lifting (tuesday,thursday,saturday,sunday)
    your diet is terrible... your not eating enough no wonder your not making gains
    I WANT THAT TROPHY!!!

------ May ---- Now --- Goal By July 28th
    Bench- 275 --- 275 ----- 300
    Incline-245 --- 260 ----- 275
    Squat-365 --- 408 ----- 425
    Clean- 275 --- 316 ----- 325
    Total- 1160 --- 1259 -----1325 or ^

Pm me if i owe you...

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, come on. We're not so bad, it takes a while to get skinny if you start fat, yeah. But it also takes us MUCH less time to put on considerable mass, and like someone said, to recover as well. So what if the ectos start skinny, we're not here to be skinny, we're here to be muscular, and in that respect it's just 2 opposites coming to a central point.

It's the meso's we have to hate.

NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NO.PAIN_NO.GAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
    I'm endo too. But there are some perks:

1. We get big nd strong fast.

2. We recover fast.

3. Fat keeps us warm.

4. Once we lean down we look ****in' amazing.
    This right here^^ is the perfect truth..
    Except for #3 its all perks for us, and another good thing is being endo and having low BF% makes you know the meaning of hard work. Its not easy to lose fat, but the good thing about US is that we see gains quickly even without a good diet we get strong(and fat) and we have no problem doing workouts 4-5 days a week. I don't know about you, but I personally love being ENDO(even though i feel in between ENDO/MESO). I see enormous gains with a minimal diet and I hardly gain weight ever I Weighed 230 for 3 yrs until i went on bulk this winter. I love my body type.
    Squat:500
    Bench: 355
    C/J:290

Before/Current/Goals

500/--/600
    305/355/410
    245/290/320

Weight
    280/282/250
    29%/--/15%

alright so is there anyone else here who does the keto diet? or can suggest something to help get me on the right path?
    Push It To The LimiT!