ChrisLambie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking as a teen

I am planning a "bulk" if you were to call it that , i was originally quite a big teenager not exactly fat had muscle via genetics and quite wide. Yet i still kind of a had a skinny fat type of look. I originally went on a massive "Cut" Or just lost weight. Im not sure if i'm using them terms correctly , correct me if i'm wrong. Yet i am 6ft tall on the dot: (181cm, i think) I am coming up to being 17 in a month , i was planning on trying to get a lean physique , yes the cliché teen wanting a six pack, i know. I have got down to 155lbs , possibly less and haven't seen a six pack at all. Most i was getting was a tiny bit of definition in the right lighting , i had the V lines but that was it. So i have decided that i don't have the muscle in my core/abdominals for them to show without going "Skinny", would a "Bulk" be necessary for me to be able to achieve this look, then to cut back down but not too 155lbs , any help would be massively helpful! Thank you in advance.

-Chris.

Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChrisLambie View Post
    I am planning a "bulk" if you were to call it that , i was originally quite a big teenager not exactly fat had muscle via genetics and quite wide. Yet i still kind of a had a skinny fat type of look. I originally went on a massive "Cut" Or just lost weight. Im not sure if i'm using them terms correctly , correct me if i'm wrong. Yet i am 6ft tall on the dot: (181cm, i think) I am coming up to being 17 in a month , i was planning on trying to get a lean physique , yes the cliché teen wanting a six pack, i know. I have got down to 155lbs , possibly less and haven't seen a six pack at all. Most i was getting was a tiny bit of definition in the right lighting , i had the V lines but that was it. So i have decided that i don't have the muscle in my core/abdominals for them to show without going "Skinny", would a "Bulk" be necessary for me to be able to achieve this look, then to cut back down but not too 155lbs , any help would be massively helpful! Thank you in advance.

-Chris.
    Hello, you should post some pictures of your actual physique so people could give you better advice based on that (:.

I was/am in your boat aswell (skinny fat). I decided bulking is the best options since fat and muscle is better than bone and no muscle.

I have just updated my thumbnail, give me 5 minuets and i will be able to provide you with some more! Thank you.

Originally Posted by Xoer View Post
    Hello, you should post some pictures of your actual physique so people could give you better advice based on that (:.

I was/am in your boat aswell (skinny fat). I decided bulking is the best options since fat and muscle is better than bone and no muscle.
    I have posted two pictures of my physique.

Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erol4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChrisLambie View Post
    would a "Bulk" be necessary for me to be able to achieve this look
    Yes. You are the same height as me and you are now at same weight as I was when I started lifting. Bulk to AT LEAST 175lb(for me it took about 9 months), then cut. If you don't have any muscle, there is nothing to cut into.