Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Dating a woman who cooks amazing! HELP!

Does that happen to any of you guys, im dating a wonderful, beautiful, fit, yoga health nut, that cooks the BEST meals ever, most of these meals are more Italian oriented as she went to Italy to learn how to perfect their dishes, so anyway, im bulking right now, and I know certain Italian dishes tend to be on the...high calorie high carb side, she cooks them a little different (less butter, different ingredients compared to the norm, etc..) but still, its hard to say no (havent been able to). She loves to cook for me, so im doing 3 cheat meals a week now! I dont know how to tell her no, im guessing I should stick to the less creamy dishes. Any suggestions on dishes I should request from her that are not as bad... im not going to lie, I love it, but its not going to fare well with my long term goals and my current standing.

tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shes a health nut anyways as you said, just tell her your goals and for her to cook healthier. she should understand.
    "Amateurs work until they get it right, pros work until they can't get it wrong."

"If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got."

AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most women I've met barely know how to wash their own clothes, let alone cook well. She sounds like a keeper.
    bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    All of the banning, none of the discounts or free stuff
    іяс сязш -- http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if your having a few "cheat meals" a week you should be fine, just dont go to overboard. if you see yourself adding too much fat (doubtful) just add in some extra cardio so you can keep eating yummy home cooking!
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisiseasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Realmofo View Post
    Does that happen to any of you guys, im dating a wonderful, beautiful, fit, yoga health nut, that cooks the BEST meals ever, most of these meals are more Italian oriented as she went to Italy to learn how to perfect their dishes, so anyway, im bulking right now, and I know certain Italian dishes tend to be on the...high calorie high carb side, she cooks them a little different (less butter, different ingredients compared to the norm, etc..) but still, its hard to say no (havent been able to). She loves to cook for me, so im doing 3 cheat meals a week now! I dont know how to tell her no, im guessing I should stick to the less creamy dishes. Any suggestions on dishes I should request from her that are not as bad... im not going to lie, I love it, but its not going to fare well with my long term goals and my current standing.
    man, you are lucky she is a health nut. I dated an italian girl for 2 years and put on silly amounts of fat from her cooking. so effing good.

at the end of the day its not worth ruining your hard work, trust me. Tell her the truth, she will respect it, and plan one cheat meal a weak with her. Tell her she'll just have to make that one meal extra special

eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of the lighter pasta sauces:
    Marinara, pomodoro (aka. tomato concasse), primavera, checca, arribiata, pesto.

Gnocci, Bruschetta, rizotto, also tuscan and florantine meat dishes etc.

If you are watching the carbs just monitor the total amount. Same goes for the 'heavier' dishes.

Also more cardio time may be in your future :-) Try joining her in the yoga class, you won't be disapointed ;-)

Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000) Realmofo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tsaiwins View Post
    shes a health nut anyways as you said, just tell her your goals and for her to cook healthier. she should understand.
    Yeah thats true. Ill let her know, I just feel bad after she spends sick time making dinner.

Originally Posted by AIM9x View Post
    Most women I've met barely know how to wash their own clothes, let alone cook well. She sounds like a keeper.
    Agreed, shes not a little girl, but man the dishes are fantastic. Shes gave me some Cannoli cookies the other day for dessert... baaaaaad!

Ill try to let her know, but I dont want her to take it the wrong way you know.

Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Yeah thats true. Ill let her know, I just feel bad after she spends sick time making dinner.

Agreed, shes not a little girl, but man the dishes are fantastic. Shes gave me some Cannoli cookies the other day for dessert... baaaaaad!

Ill try to let her know, but I dont want her to take it the wrong way you know.

..Mind me for asking but does she know how to cook a chicken scampi?

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    if your having a few "cheat meals" a week you should be fine, just dont go to overboard. if you see yourself adding too much fat (doubtful) just add in some extra cardio so you can keep eating yummy home cooking!
    I know, im cutting elsewhere just to make up for the difference. And I have a imflammed tendon on my right leg/knee area so I cant do HIIT right now.

Originally Posted by thisiseasy View Post
    man, you are lucky she is a health nut. I dated an italian girl for 2 years and put on silly amounts of fat from her cooking. so effing good.

at the end of the day its not worth ruining your hard work, trust me. Tell her the truth, she will respect it, and plan one cheat meal a weak with her. Tell her she'll just have to make that one meal extra special
    Yeah shes ripped, but she cooks without the fat, its kind of weird because you cant tell its "healthier", and I feel good after the meals (not too heavy) as we are both not chomping down on a super big dish, but I just feel...guilty lol

Originally Posted by eddiebo View Post
    Some of the lighter pasta sauces:
    Marinara, pomodoro (aka. tomato concasse), primavera, checca, arribiata, pesto.

Gnocci, Bruschetta, rizotto, also tuscan and florantine meat dishes etc.

If you are watching the carbs just monitor the total amount. Same goes for the 'heavier' dishes.

Also more cardio time may be in your future :-) Try joining her in the yoga class, you won't be disapointed ;-)
    Thanks man, but with the bread its also a bit hard. Im not consuming carbs after 7pm until I walk in and WHAM! Dinner is served.... shes trying to get me to do Yoga... lets just say im not jumping with glee to go with her

Originally Posted by Tomi_Li View Post
    ..Mind me for asking but does she know how to cook a chicken scampi?
    I dont know... Probably does. Why?

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1) marry her

2) stop complaining

3) ship me some food
    Who was this love of yours?

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eat her food and stop being a pussy?

just a thought.

burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell her how you feel. She might understand.

You want to maintain your body for her and you want to cut back a little.

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A little extra calories won't kill you.

Incorporate some cardio into your routine or invest in an exercise bike you can ride while watching TV.
    10k+

teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000) teaiewold is just really nice. (+1000)
    what kind of yoga is it? if it's not Bikram don't waste your time. That shyt is hardcore.

just a heads up none of us have any sympathy for you, eat the food and quit yer whining
    Do Work!!!

100% rep back crew

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

You seem like active lean male, I'm sure you can include her meals in your life style, but just get the god damn protein requirement in and your set.

GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just eat smaller portions? Ask her to make a big healthy salad for you also which will help.
    http://www.********.com/pages/Jersey-Fan-Page/36736240625?ref=nf

^ 159lbs Chubby Chaser Vermillion's Avatar
    Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GoogleFreak View Post
    Just eat smaller portions? Ask her to make a big healthy salad for you also which will help.
    yes, just eat smaller portions
    Lower back rehab~ Oh well.

Thanks for the input guys, no complaints, not looking for sympathy either, just wondering what the leanest italian style foods are and if anyone has ever been in this position.

Its easy to get into an eating lifestyle, eating the right small portion meals six times a day, ingesting the proper amount of protein, good fats, etc.. a nice semi strict diet regimen and then wham! Fall flat on your face when faced with a drastic change from the norm.

I figure if im going to eat it, then I will, but as noted, in smaller portions... Ill try to cut the bread as well, but its cooked to perfection and made from nothing so its kind of hard not to eat it, oh well the extra "cardio" always helps
    Last edited by Realmofo; 05-19-2009 at 12:43 PM.

EVERYDAY IM RUSTLIN' PushTheWeak's Avatar
    PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i feel your pain sir, my wife went to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts and cooks crazy chit, and its hard for me to say no..now im fat haha

venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just picked up some whole wheat / organic pasta noodles and tried them out last night. they were really good. 3 or 4 cheat meals a week? that's not bad at all. really, that's less than one whole day of cheat meals. ask her to cook those dishes with more meat like chicken and shrimp.

train harder and keep bulking. start cutting 3 years from now when you're either broken up or divorced. haha, sorry... couldn't help myself. oh yeah, and pay attention to how she cooks so you can learn to do it for yourself. even if you guys stick together, it's good to know. i cook better than my g/f now.

VS
    www.CultofCthulhu.net

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love to cook. Italian girls FTW

But anyways OP, I cook a LOT for my boyfriend and I take absolutely no offense when he requests chicken and broccoli instead of Hawaiian pizza because he's cutting down on calories for the day. She won't know until you tell her, and I'm willing to bet she won't mind one bit.
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    Italians FTW
    edited for maximum accuracy

Who was this love of yours?

Originally Posted by killthelights View Post
    i feel your pain sir, my wife went to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts and cooks crazy chit, and its hard for me to say no..now im fat haha
    Nice dude! I wouldnt be complaining, you have a chef at home.

Originally Posted by venger_satanis View Post
    i just picked up some whole wheat / organic pasta noodles and tried them out last night. they were really good. 3 or 4 cheat meals a week? that's not bad at all. really, that's less than one whole day of cheat meals. ask her to cook those dishes with more meat like chicken and shrimp.

train harder and keep bulking. start cutting 3 years from now when you're either broken up or divorced. haha, sorry... couldn't help myself. oh yeah, and pay attention to how she cooks so you can learn to do it for yourself. even if you guys stick together, it's good to know. i cook better than my g/f now.

VS
    She does, but then she also shops at Italian spots for actual organic Italian noodles, sauces etc... Yeah she made a mean chicken marsala with healthy made rizotto last night, some light basil/olive oil mix to dip the bread, a nice lemony tasting spinach....soo good. Yeah thats true, ill wait it out, I already hinted I need to take it easy with this great food and she said she doesnt care if I plump up, but I told her I care. I def need to learn, but I dont have the time...working 12hrs a day owns me.

Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    I love to cook. Italian girls FTW

But anyways OP, I cook a LOT for my boyfriend and I take absolutely no offense when he requests chicken and broccoli instead of Hawaiian pizza because he's cutting down on calories for the day. She won't know until you tell her, and I'm willing to bet she won't mind one bit.
    Thanks for the tip, ill make sure I let her know.

Shes not Italian though, German/Polish but looks Italian and is in love with everything Italy.

But yeah Italian girls FTW! Thats my entire neighborhood, Italian/Irish hood, the women are beautiful.

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you're bulking, she cooks delicious meals that are high carb.

here is the only help you need:

http://www.weddingrings.com/
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

Tanners21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    help you?? help me find a women that can cook like that! I mean mine now is a killer on the grill and she can whip up some scrambled eggs like the best of them..stop complaining and take advantage of what you have..

eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    {edited} ...
    shes trying to get me to do Yoga... lets just say im not jumping with glee to go with her
    Is a pain to do just like dancing. But, if she does talk you into it, if it's anything like it is here in Cali, think of all the hotties, the thin stretch fabric and precarious poses.

Originally Posted by eddiebo View Post
    Is a pain to do just like dancing. But, if she does talk you into it, if it's anything like it is here in Cali, think of all the hotties, the thin stretch fabric and precarious poses.
    Very true, ill try it someday I guess...

pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50) pushinplates will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    1) marry her

2) stop complaining

3) ship me some food
    This.
    -- BMW M3..............................$53,000
    -- Armani Leather Jacket............$700
    -- Rolex Watch.........................$3,450
    -- The look on your ex-gf's face after cutting season...priceless