NotMyChairNotMyProblem krager54's Avatar
    krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What to do to get more agile/faster. and cut weight

I'm 6'0 225, and I wanna cut weight to about 210 before football practice starts. I wanna cut the weight too so I can be a better pass rushing d end.

What can I do to cut body fat quickly, and keep it off? I take Kre-alkalyn EFX, NO Black Powder, and Twinlab Whey protein for when I lift, just so everyone knows what my supps are... I eat pretty well, and drink a ton of water too.

And can you speedy dudes out there give me some advice on what to do to get faster? I do some speed stuff on my own with ladders and cones, but I wanna hear what everyone else has to say.

20yard Shuttle:4.6 (last year. I haven't been timed yet this year)
    40yard Dash:5.2 at my SPARQ test last year.
    Vert:23inches.
    Last edited by krager54; 03-31-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kleinlax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krager54 View Post
    I'm 6'0 225, and I wanna cut weight to about 210 before football practice starts. I wanna cut the weight too so I can be a better pass rushing d end.

What can I do to cut body fat quickly, and keep it off? I take Kre-alkalyn EFX, NO Black Powder, and Twinlab Whey protein for when I lift, just so everyone knows what my supps are... I eat pretty well, and drink a ton of water too.

And can you speedy dudes out there give me some advice on what to do to get faster? I do some speed stuff on my own with ladders and cones, but I wanna hear what everyone else has to say.

20yard Shuttle:4.6 (last year. I haven't been timed yet this year)
    40yard Dash:5.2 at my SPARQ test last year.
    Vert:23inches.
    sprints are the best way to get faster but for explosiveness leg workouts like squats help. but you cannot get tons faster maybe .2 faster some people are quick some arent

SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet-6 small meals a day focusing on carbs earlier in the day and none at night.

Meals should be high in protein low in fat and decent amt of carbs before 6 pm.

Workouts- I suggest buying the parachute off eastbay or another site, uses win resistance to help build more quickness and speed. Make sure to work your legs out as well.

bryanAK52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanAK52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanAK52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanAK52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanAK52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanAK52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    interval training. 30 minutes or more. start out at a jog, after about 1 minute, you sprint as hard as you can for 30 seconds. after the 30 seconds you go back to the jog for 1 minute and repeat. this helps with explosive speed and endurance. and trust me, you'll be dead after 30 minutes of this crap, i was.

DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DirkDiggler69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

+

Shave 3/10's of your 40' and 8-12in vertical (less if you already got da hopz)