patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Paul Nison: Raw Life

Thought I'd share, even though this forum has blown out of control and it is def. hard to have decent conv. with one another on the board, enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62955412797330
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

www.wigwammotel.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wigwammotel

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the raw food craze is retarded. not going to bother watching another hippie brotologist. sorry if you're offended, but it's the truth.
    I want to touch the butt.

patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when you get a little older you'll be more open minded, but the concepts are solid. Raw food doesn't mean that you can not eat meat, just learning a better lifestyle of eating.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

www.wigwammotel.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wigwammotel

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since when is cooking food bad?

I did not watch the video.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My best friend was a vegetarian during 7 years, then a vegan during 3 years... then he decided to make the switch to raw vegan just to try it and he totally hated it. He stopped after 2 weeks, he said one has to be completely retard to stick to that kind of diet because it's time consuming, unhealthy and it lacks variety.

Coming from a long time vegan, I thought it was shocking. I think being a vegan should be hard but he said it's nothing compared to being a raw foodist.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nobody should be saying raw food eating is retarded if they haven't tried it. Its like when vegetarianism first got popular and everyone stereotyped them as hippes and spiritual people and what not, now vegetarianism and even veganism is accepted so the next way of eating to pop into main stream will be treated how vegetarians first were. The raw foodism craze will be forgot about by the media and raw food will be just another way of eating like vegetarianism ect.

I am not a vegetarian and probably will never be one atleast I am not ignorant about the pros and cons of vegan diets, raw diets and even high protein diets and other diets this forum 'accepts.'

I dont believe that cooked food is terrible for you but raw food does have certain advantages that may be more imporant people to certain people. Let the guy eat what he wants to eat!
    Success is believing in what you can do, and doing it better every time.

Live Fit and Get Fit!
    LiveFitwithStephanie.com

bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, i made it 2 minutes in and there was no way i was going to watch over an hour about this...i love eating raw foods and i love to cook, best of both worlds
    VIRESCIT VULNERE VIRTUS " Courage Grows Strong At the Wound"

I wanna be freaky big at 6'5''

ACE certified PT

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StephanieShine View Post
    Nobody should be saying raw food eating is retarded if they haven't tried it. Its like when vegetarianism first got popular and everyone stereotyped them as hippes and spiritual people and what not, now vegetarianism and even veganism is accepted so the next way of eating to pop into main stream will be treated how vegetarians first were. The raw foodism craze will be forgot about by the media and raw food will be just another way of eating like vegetarianism ect.

I am not a vegetarian and probably will never be one atleast I am not ignorant about the pros and cons of vegan diets, raw diets and even high protein diets and other diets this forum 'accepts.'

I dont believe that cooked food is terrible for you but raw food does have certain advantages that may be more imporant people to certain people. Let the guy eat what he wants to eat!
    Originally Posted by bigredelts View Post
    well, i made it 2 minutes in and there was no way i was going to watch over an hour about this...i love eating raw foods and i love to cook, best of both worlds
    Both of you make good points.

I used to be a raw foodie and until a short while ago, thought it was the best thing in the world. Then I got bored, lost interest, realized I didn't have near enough time to prepare certain recipes as I once thought I had, and became frustrated at the rampant ignorance I saw on a lot of the raw food boards such as "the protein myth"; a theory that the body has no real use for protein and can do very well with extremely limited amounts of protein and other asinine ideas. Too many to mention. Plus if you live in a cold climate (which I do), you want to get some warm food in you sometimes.

Anyway I still eat quite a bit of raw fruit and veggies, but also things like oatmeal, rice, steamed veggies and free run egg whites to name a few. Sometimes I eat organic dairy products but very rarely (maybe once a week). I Stay away from white sugar/flour products because for whatever reason, they give me MAD cravings.

The raw food lifestyle isn't "retarded". It can be very healthy IF you know how to go about it and are willing to put in a little extra effort to make it work for you. About 70% of the people on raw don't know a damn thing about nutrition and what the body actually requires and prefer to go on other peoples "testimonials" and hearsay, ignoring any practical information that comes their way, giving the lifestyle in general a bad name.

As for eating raw meat, to me that IS retarded (and disgusting). If you want raw meat go bite a gazelle, deer, whatever, in the ass (if you want to eat like a lion, might as well act like one). Not to mention, hello salmonella.
    Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bumping for anyone who cares.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can't eat bacon raw. This concept blows

Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    can't eat bacon raw. This concept blows
    Sure you can...it's just a little...chewy.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no raw donuts or booz, rules this out for me....

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Elfie. View Post
    Sure you can...it's just a little...chewy.
    but I don't want worms... or death... or whatever else comes from raw bacon

but I don't want worms... or death... or whatever else comes from raw bacon
    That's all part of the fun! It's like a kinder surprise egg, only instead of chocolate and a little toy you get...worms and death!!...This is a hard sell.

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat 60-70% purely RAW foods.(was 100% for a few years).
    I've made a gain of 10 lb's in about 4 months of intense training.Alot of it is mind over matter.

I'll never listen to anyone who hasn't experienced what they preach.

all thee best!!
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

I like this guy, he believes if it fits into your macros it's fine!

"The body doesn't know the difference between a high quality food or a low quality food. It just takes what it needs and gets rid of the rest."

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    By that logic trans fat doesn't do anything, you just poop it out.

Originally Posted by Seamless View Post
    By that logic trans fat doesn't do anything, you just poop it out.
    You're praying on an absolute, fail logic

You're praying on an absolute, fail logic
    english, do you speak it?

Originally Posted by Seamless View Post
    english, do you speak it?
    yes

Originally Posted by AVOJAMACADA View Post
    I eat 60-70% purely RAW foods.(was 100% for a few years).
    I've made a gain of 10 lb's in about 4 months of intense training.Alot of it is mind over matter.

I'll never listen to anyone who hasn't experienced what they preach.

all thee best!!
    What do the 30-40% of non raw foods in your diet consist of?

m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m3thodic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dunno, I feel people need to identify with something and are just drinking the proverbial Kool-Aid from whoever is selling it.
    "They never knew, they never do. It was always up to you. You gotta go out and get it for yourself." - H. Rollins

_Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Landers_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    o hai let's eat raw vegetables and only absorb around 10% of the micronutrients in them
    o hai cooking food will give you cancer
    o hai let's go on a nutrition forum and preach absolutes

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey man ^^ each to there own and if you've never done it then your opinion means **** all anyway really.But whatever no biggie.

Umm the 30-40% is high protien(veghed)
    foods...tofu,nuts,beans,yogurt,bread...pretty much everything else.(vegetarian for me though).I just stick with high raw and skies the limet...and skies are limetless.Results are phenom!

Hiter hard!!

..D
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.