jckirsch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My review of Mass FX - Hypderdrol - Trisorbagen

I am posting my own option review of the above stacked supplements for my own log as well as all ya'lls info.

Im 27, about 5,11" and currently 220lb. unknown bodyfat. (assumed around 12-16%) My waist is 34", chest 47" relaxed, arms 15" relaxed. I have good definition in my arms and a deep muscular chest with a little fat too.

I started the Mass FX alone without stacking of the other supplements. I know it would have been better to start all 3 at the same time, but at the time I hadnt done much research or known hyperdrol & mass fx were designed to compliment each other. This is a quite expensive stack costing 130.00 for 30 days.

I started Mass FX & Cold fusion on 2/12/08 with the hyperdrol and trisorbagen expected in the mail very soon. I should be taking all 3 AX sups together on 2/17.

I worked out bis/tris on my start day feeling no affects from MassFx. I was slightly more pumped than usual, but i am going to attribute that to the creatine/NO in coldfusion.

I did legs on 2/14/08 and definitely felt more focused strength was more continuous then normal. tied my PR from weeks back on squats (270x10) and after got 290x8. - I felt pretty aggressive all day with a good sence of well being.

today 2/15 I feel totally normal. I will ad that the cold fusion doesnt seem to bother my stomach, unlike reg. creatine monohydrate which gives me the ****s pretty bad.

I will run the stack until the pills are gone, and if i have had good results may decide to run another bottle of each.

Small history.
    I've been lifting for about 10 yrs, on and off, rarely steady for more than 6 months at a time. Ive been a half hearted body builder!
    However, as of last July 7/2008 I have a renewed effort and am certainly bigger and stronger than ive ever been. My bench and squat PR numbers are below.

BB Flat Bench 245x10 PR, 315x1 PR
    Squat 270x10 PR

I am also supplementing with Legal Gears Cold fusion (NO and Creatine product)
    Glutatime, taken before workout mixed with the Cold fusion & after mixed with whey.
    Whey protein & AST 32x Multi
    ZMA before bed.

I hope to track my progress via this forum. If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts feel free to post.

I'm consuming 3000-4000 calories a day. Dont ever count calories but i eat ALOT and often 5-6 times per day.
    Average days meals would look like this.

9:AM - 6 eggs, 2 pc wheat toast with nat. peanut butter. OJ.
    12:PM - 2 roast beef sandwiches on wheat. or big a cheesebuger. (great meal!) lots a FAT!
    4:PM perworkout snack: cottage cheese or chedder, leftover chicken or someother protein souce. Probably a fatty source
    5m - preworkout drink, Coldfusion mixed with 2.5g glutamine.
    7:PM - 50 g. protein whey mixed w/ 2.5g. glutamine
    8m - dinner. pork chops, chicken or steak, probably grilled. & veggies
    11m - 25g. protein whey/cassein blend & 1 can of tuna.
    12m - ZMA joint support and bed.

some days I am up earlier and the cycle differs, but i always try to eat every 3-4 hrs and i drink alot of milk. trying to consume 300g. protein a day.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This belongs in the supp log section. you will enjoy mass fx its a soild supplement. I gained a good amount of size on it. You wont notice much til week 3. Takes awhile to kick in.