Closed Thread
    SteakandEggs93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

******** instead of Ephedrine in ECA stack?

Just started my cut. Last year I used the ECA stack and it seemed to be very effective and would like to use it again this year. However, this is also a busier year for me as far as school goes so I've been studying a lot. I've got a ******** prescription for 5mg tabs and they help me a lot. Obviously, I know it would be a bad idea to mix the two so i'm not. But aren't the effects of ephedrine and ******** similar as far as weight loss goes? Could I replace the ephedrine with ********? So like a ACA stack? lol
    Or maybe just the ******** itself would give me the desired affect of the ECA stack?

any info will be appreciated!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think we can discuss the use of ******** here as it is not an OTC supplement. Things that require scripts are usually frowned upon by the mods.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    I don't think we can discuss the use of ******** here as it is not an OTC supplement. Things that require scripts are usually frowned upon by the mods.
    Genius, right here ^^^

Please read forum rules, OP.