Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Student Ambassador Program?

Is anyone else aware of this?
    A Champion Is Someone Who Gets Up When He Can't

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes do it, it looks amazing on college apps, plus you get to go on a trip if it's the same one I'm thinking of.

EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    id love to do it, but cant afford it
    MUST GET SWOLE

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112656931 <<<workout journal (post in it for greenz)

"The best style, is no style" Bruce Lee

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is your body" Stan McQuay

read it, post,question, etc. ^^

tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooextreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caseyface View Post
    yes do it, it looks amazing on college apps, plus you get to go on a trip if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
    Yes, it is the same thing.

I got a thing in the mail to go to Austrailia.

Do you have any more information on this?

I would love to go to Austrailia, like seriously I dont know what the **** I'd do if I got to go this summer.

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unfortunately I don't, I wasn't accepted for it but I had 2 friends who were in it, they said it's basically some easymode **** that puts you into college, and you get to go on a sick trip, they went to paris last year.

*edit, make sure it's through your school, and not a scam sent to you through mail.
    talk to a counselor about it when break is over.

StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro u definately need to go, i went to australia and New zealand 2 years ago and it was awesome, best trip i ever had. you learn quite a bit but its basically a big vacation. plus it does look really good for college apps. got me a small scholarship
    Currently cutting from 175 to 165

Originally Posted by Caseyface View Post
    Unfortunately I don't, I wasn't accepted for it but I had 2 friends who were in it, they said it's basically some easymode **** that puts you into college, and you get to go on a sick trip, they went to paris last year.

*edit, make sure it's through your school, and not a scam sent to you through mail.
    talk to a counselor about it when break is over.
    Why didn't they accept you?

Originally Posted by StillGrowing11 View Post
    bro u definately need to go, i went to australia and New zealand 2 years ago and it was awesome, best trip i ever had. you learn quite a bit but its basically a big vacation. plus it does look really good for college apps. got me a small scholarship
    What is the interview thing?

Did they ask you questions? If so, what?

StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StillGrowing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tooextreme View Post
    What is the interview thing?

Did they ask you questions? If so, what?
    yeah they ask you some questions like
    have you ever been away from home?
    whats your biggest achievement?
    basically stuff like that, trying to get to know you to see what your like, you wont be alone, if they do it like they did for me you go into the interview in pairs so that makes it easier, just act normal and dont be nervous and you should get accepted. its worth the work man i had a blast.

yeah they ask you some questions like
    have you ever been away from home?
    whats your biggest achievement?
    basically stuff like that, trying to get to know you to see what your like, you wont be alone, if they do it like they did for me you go into the interview in pairs so that makes it easier, just act normal and dont be nervous and you should get accepted. its worth the work man i had a blast.
    Thing is I'm going to Ecuador and France this year so I'm eager to travel abroad. Also does traveling more hurt or worsen my chances of getting in? And as far as biggest achievements go, if I said competing in a bodybuilding show or being apart of a theater act in my school would that be straight? And how did you answer the questions?

traveling would help because it would show them you could be away from home and not freak out lol. and for the biggest achievement question ya that would work bro. basically how i answered them was in a professional way. dont go in there tryin to act tough or a BA, go in and act professional. so them respect and make sure you use eye contact.

traveling would help because it would show them you could be away from home and not freak out lol. and for the biggest achievement question ya that would work bro. basically how i answered them was in a professional way. dont go in there tryin to act tough or a BA, go in and act professional. so them respect and make sure you use eye contact.
    So I should go in and wear like dress pants and a dress shirt and approach it like a job?

Why didn't they accept you?
    Haha because I didn't try at all for it. I was like oh, this sounds neat, took like 2 seconds on the form my school had.

I dunno about that, I've never went into a job interview intentionally dressed up, I think it's more of how you carry yourself and physical appearance over material.

BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Go Nao!

i went to australia 2 years ago it was one of if not the best experience of my life, you dont need to dress up or none of that, just go to the meeting looking decent, shiiet you wear to school. words cant describe how fun it is, plus along the way you meet up with other ambassadors from around the country i ran into dewey from malcolm in the middle (srs) its the shiiet brah
    If you take short cuts, then you will get cut short

OWE:

OWE ME:

Originally Posted by BrownMan92 View Post
    i went to australia 2 years ago it was one of if not the best experience of my life, you dont need to dress up or none of that, just go to the meeting looking decent, shiiet you wear to school. words cant describe how fun it is, plus along the way you meet up with other ambassadors from around the country i ran into dewey from malcolm in the middle (srs) its the shiiet brah
    What did it cost you?

DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO it depends on what your planning to be.. You get college credits but in journalism, history, photography etc. You also get leadership skills blah blah blah

I'd say most colleges are looking SAT + GPA.. if your in a sport or club your good.

I was accepted to the trip to Austria, Spain, Italy, and France. Costed 6,500 dollars + 500 dollar insurance.

Questions they ask:

Have you ever been home alone?
    If someone smells bad would to tell him or her?
    Do you have problems eating different foods?
    etc.

Again i think it depends on what you want to be.

Originally Posted by DarkFlames View Post
    IMO it depends on what your planning to be.. You get college credits but in journalism, history, photography etc. You also get leadership skills blah blah blah

I'd say most colleges are looking SAT + GPA.. if your in a sport or club your good.

I was accepted to the trip to Austria, Spain, Italy, and France. Costed 6,500 dollars + 500 dollar insurance.

Questions they ask:

Have you ever been home alone?
    If someone smells bad would to tell him or her?
    Do you have problems eating different foods?
    etc.

Again i think it depends on what you want to be.
    Telling someone they smell bad in their eyes would be a negative right? Because people in other countries might not smell how we normally think people should smell?
    And how did you answer those questions?

BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownMan92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What did it cost you?
    it depends but i was in australia for 18 days like a little bit over 5 grand, it sounded expensive to me at first too but its well worth it, all the crap they show you all the plane tickets to from and around wherever your going food etc. but they give you like a year or so come up with the money

OWE:

OWE ME:

it depends but i was in australia for 18 days like a little bit over 5 grand, it sounded expensive to me at first too but its well worth it, all the crap they show you all the plane tickets to from and around wherever your going food etc. but they give you like a year or so come up with the money
    What questions did they ask you for the interview?

stuff like what your favorite class is, why do you think it would be fun to go, what are your hobbies, do you play sports, stuff of that nature

OWE:

OWE ME:

stuff like what your favorite class is, why do you think it would be fun to go, what are your hobbies, do you play sports, stuff of that nature
    Is it that hard to get accepted?

nope

OWE:

OWE ME:

nope
    How did you answer the questions?

Also reps to everyone in this thread.

where u from bro? wonder if we met groups over there lol. as for answering the questions just do your best, theres really no specific way to answer. just go in there and answer the questions they ask to the best u can bro.

where u from bro? wonder if we met groups over there lol. as for answering the questions just do your best, theres really no specific way to answer. just go in there and answer the questions they ask to the best u can bro.
    How long did you have to wait from the first meeting and the interview? How long did you have to get the recommendations?

How did you answer the questions?

Also reps to everyone in this thread.
    just was honest, its not all official and uptight

OWE:

OWE ME:

i was in a spread of kids all around from northern and central california

OWE:

OWE ME:

RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500)
    i was going to join it this year probably will do it next year

How long did you have to wait from the first meeting and the interview? How long did you have to get the recommendations?
    i didnt have to wait but only a couple weeks and i had about that long to get the recommendations, i just used teachers at my school, but the mayor of my town is in his late 20's and i lift with him (no joke) so i used him too. but like brownman said its not uptight, just be honest.

Ace-of-spades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace-of-spades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace-of-spades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace-of-spades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace-of-spades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jw did anyone do this online ?? and it said something about a information meeting and you have to fill out a form ? ---any info on the meeting--
    were they held ? did u have to drive far ?