Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how can i fix my "skinny fat" physique

Hey guys im 18 years old and am at a university, so my eating cant be as clean as i would like but i still try.

I have been fat all my life and when i was 16 i decided to change my ways and started running, at 220 pounds now down to 165, i still feel fat! I still have a gut and man boobs, it just seems like im a smaller weight but still fat, so what can i do.

My diet and workout habits are pretty good, i try to run 4 times a week and lift 3 with a split (chest, shoulder, tri // Back, bi // legs) with 4 sets 5 reps, for mass gain, and for my diet, i dont really count calories but i just eat what i can drink milk, eat oatmeal, have protein powder, sandwhiches lots of water.

I have posted some pictures, please any tips are appreciated, let me know what i can do to gain lean muscle mass and get rid of my fat!
    Attached Images

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think your problem is you are just a normal slim man and I assume that is not what you want,I personally would go on an all out bulk and try to really gain some muscle you are already slim enough by anyones standards.I wouldnt worry about your extra bit of "fat" at the moment,try cutting again when you have really packed on a bit more muscle

Its a hard one as we think when we lose weight we will look like someone who has done this for ages at their weight it just dosent work like that.

For me personally I will bulk a long way before where you are I would rather be a pretty fat guy with massive muscle mass than just a regular guy and it seems more and more thats what happens when we diet down to a healthy range,we just seem to get thinner and more normal looking
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs

XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxSetTripp1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah try to build as much muscle as u can then start cutting. sounds like your more into your cardio than muscle building cardio is good but if you build muscle it will stretch your chest out to where youll have minimal man boobs. i know this because i got myself the same problem. seems like the man boobs are the hardest to get rid of

cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cusets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so do any of you have any tips on what type of program i should be doing, along with supplements i should take, i am into cross country running at school but i am going to take a break from running as much until april and see how that works for me i will prob lift mwf and run tues thurs, and take saturday and sunday off to recover.

So please feel free to give me a program that worked for you, i really want to lose my man boobs and fat around my stomach.

Thanks

anything?

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should try eating at your maintenance level and start doing super sets in the gym. This will lean you out quite a bit.

Do pull-ups, push-ups, weighted crunches, etc..

Look up a super set workout online.
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

alright ill try that out, does anyone have any other inputs?

ocZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, I'm sure you look a hell of a lot better now then you did when you were 220 and you are not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Sure, you have some more work to do but you are 18! get back in the gym and make it happen.

Originally Posted by cusets View Post
    alright ill try that out, does anyone have any other inputs?

Originally Posted by ocZZZ View Post
    First off, I'm sure you look a hell of a lot better now then you did when you were 220 and you are not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Sure, you have some more work to do but you are 18! get back in the gym and make it happen.
    what type of workout and diet should i do to make it happen? I have been looking like this for like 5 months, dont really notice any difference?

ocZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I were you, I'd bulk until spring and then cut again. Check out bulking threads for the correct diet and workout plan. Also, you need to stick to a plan with the meals to see the gains you want... not just eat "what feels right".

what type of workout and diet should i do to make it happen? I have been looking like this for like 5 months, dont really notice any difference?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lift heavy. not sure what weights you are lifting now, but lift heavier. really push yourself in the weight training. pour more energy into lifting weights than doing your cardio.

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    lift heavy. not sure what weights you are lifting now, but lift heavier. really push yourself in the weight training. pour more energy into lifting weights than doing your cardio.
    my Major lifts are:
    Flat Bench: 115x5, 125x5, 120x5, 115x5
    Inc Bench: 105x5, 110x5, 105x5, 100x5
    Close Grip Bench: 95x5, 100x5, 95x5, 95x5
    Deadlift: 205x5, 225x5, 230x5, 230x5
    Barbell Row: 110x5, 110x5, 110x5, 105x5
    Squat: 135x5, 150x5 155x5 165x5 (all parrell)

How do they look? What else can i do?

bump

anything else guys?

guys i still need help on this... should i try like a stim free fat burner like lean xtreme or something? I want to try to get rid of my man boobs for summer what should i do i got 5 months

Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guys i still need help on this... should i try like a stim free fat burner like lean xtreme or something? I want to try to get rid of my man boobs for summer what should i do i got 5 months
    I'm sure people are going to say the same thing they said before. Forget about cutting and losing fat. You need to add muscle mass ASAP. If you put some muscle on you, the fat won't be nearly as noticeable, and will be even easier to lose down the road.

Get some BA, creatine, and Mass FX and lift away for 8 weeks. Then decide what to do from there. But at least try to get some decent gains first.

what is BA? also what type of creatine? I feel if i do all this mass work I will gain a lot more fat because I dont have that healthy of a diet cuz im in the dorms where they have pizza a lot... also can you tell me a little about MassFx and what it does? Thanks

DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude unless you cannot avoid the dirty food DONT eat it. What is your cooking situation? Microwave? Do you have a meal plan or something? If not TRY to get some bulk foods when you can. Oats, eggs, chicken breast, Meal replacement powders, whey powders, etc. 80%, if not more, of losing fat is from diet. You simply cannot create a caloric defecit (if you decide to cut) and maintain it without carefully watching what you eat. Stick with compound lifts in the 6-8 rep range and mix it up according to what lifts you do. Get your cardio in too.

BA = Beta Alanine
    Creatine Monohydrate. I recommend AST 1000 grams (mad servings) for $19.99

Any questions hit me up
    Last edited by DE_58; 01-19-2009 at 07:39 PM.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You look a bit flabby but that's not the problem. You time in the gym is the problem, you dont seem to have much muscle mass for the time you put in. I can see pec development but no shoulders or arms.

Have a talk to a personal trainer or gym employee (preferably somebody who is a bodybuilder) to get a proper routine/diet. With a proper routine the excess fat will start to disappear too.
    Last edited by GregT; 01-19-2009 at 07:40 PM.

Originally Posted by DE_58 View Post
    Dude unless you cannot avoid the dirty food DONT eat it. What is your cooking situation? Microwave? Do you have a meal plan or something? If not TRY to get some bulk foods when you can. Oats, eggs, chicken breast, Meal replacement powders, whey powders, etc. 80%, if not more, of losing fat is from diet. You simply cannot create a caloric defecit and maintain it without carefully watching what you eat. Stick with compound lifts in the 6-8 rep range and mix it up according to what lifts you do. Get your cardio in too.

BA = Beta Alanine
    Creatine Monohydrate. I recommend AST 1000 grams (mad servings) for $19.99

Any questions hit me up
    Which BA would u recommend? Also i have a mirco wave and eat breakfest in my room which is usually 1c oats with milk 1 sc whey powder and almonds and blue berries mixed in. (9am)
    Lunch is usually a sandwhich on 7 grain bread made at the cafe with Turkey, ham and roast beef (deli meats) along with a slice of cheese topped with letuce and cucumbers. Along with humus and carrots. (noon)
    Snack : another sandwhich like mentioned or something differnt depends on what they got.

Dinner: whatever is served

Post workout : oats with milk and whey and also a banana

then bed

I dunno exact calories but id guess around 3000

and what iv been doing as far as lifts and cardio: jog is about 730 mile i run x country so i stay in shape.
    M - Flat Bench / Squat are main lifts then do whatever i feel like for chest and shoulders
    T - 3miles jog and 1 mile of intervals
    W - Inc Bench / Squat variation are main lifts then whatever for back and biceps
    F - Deadlift and Clean are main lift then do whatever for tricep and legs
    S - 3 miles of jog and 1 mile of intervals
    S - OFF

Please critique what im doing along with adding in any supplements and where to get them and what brand along with how and when to take them... i really wanna get rid of man boobs and extra fat for summer so i can take my shirt off for once and not be embarrassed. Thanks
    Last edited by cusets; 01-19-2009 at 07:45 PM.

any thoughts?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Get out of the "losing fat" section of this forum, and get your butt over to the "workout programs" and post over there. And, no, you don't need to use fat burners. If you superset, it will give you plenty of "afterburn" a.k.a EPOC. If you feel the need for HIIT cardio, that can do the same, but you really just need to get a bulking program in place and lift heavier weights.

By the way, your attitude of "whatever i feel like for chest and shoulders" is not going to cut it. You will maximize your results if you get a plan in place and you know BEFORE YOU STEP FOOT IN THE GYM exactly what exercises you will be doing and how many sets, reps and target weights.
    Last edited by snorkelman; 01-20-2009 at 08:06 AM.

Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^ Exactly!

Plan a routine, plan a diet, and follow the plan. It looks like you are all over the place and trying to do two things at once.

You;re eating 3000 calories a day and lifting weights trying to get muscle mass, then you're long cross country cardio sessions and taking about fat burners. Well which is it? Are you trying to cut or are you trying to bulk? Because as you can probably tell from your lack of results, if you sit in limbo somewhere in between, that's exactly where you'll remain.

Seriously, forget losing fat. I cant say that enough. You NEED muscle mass and you need it now. Ok, so you may gain a LITTLE fat while bulking, but you'll also gain strength. You'll look better, you'll feel better, and you will be better. Even if you do gain a little fat, you wont notice it as much because your body will fill out with lean mass instead. Then and ONLY THEN should you worry about losing fat.

I can guarantee that if you stick with what you're doing, you aren't going to get anywhere. Your bodyfat percentage will go up, your frustration will go up, and strength will go down.

Even if you decide to cut, then what good is that going to do? You're going to have a really unhealthy / skinny looking physique. You're not going to have big arms or a 6 pack or anything because you need muscle under all of that to actually show anything in the first place.

If nothing else, take a simple 8 week program doing nothing but compound lifts and see how much better you look and feel.

Also, keep a journal of your eating and your weights. It will GREATLY help. And every workout, try to improve on the last. Either clightly increase the weight, increase the reps, or decrease the rest between sets. If you get to a point where you can do 12+ reps of the weight, then you're not using enough weight.

Forget small isolation exercises..forget working on biceps, triceps, etc. Work on core and compound movements that incorporate everything. I'm taking bench press, dead lifts, squats, chinups, dips, etc.

So i should forgo cardio for a while and just stick to compound lifts and sets from 8-10 once i hit 12 move on? or should i go with smaller reps like 4-6? Also what should my calorie intake look like along with what supplements? Thanks

Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and what iv been doing as far as lifts and cardio: jog is about 730 mile i run x country so i stay in shape.
    M - Flat Bench / Squat are main lifts then do whatever i feel like for chest and shoulders
    W - Inc Bench / Squat variation are main lifts then whatever for back and biceps
    F - Deadlift and Clean are main lift then do whatever for tricep and legs
    S - 3 miles of jog and 1 mile of intervals
    S - OFF
    I'd ease up on the cardio for a little while and concentrate on lifting. If you like lifting three days a week, perhaps try:

M: lats, traps, biceps, abs
    W: Chest, shoulders, triceps
    F: Legs, calves, lower back, abs

just an idea.
    For my part there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your problem is you focus too much on running and not enough on building muscle. Lose the running. More lifting.

M- Back - 2 lifts for lats, 3 lifts for back inculding deadlifts.
    T- Shoulders - Military Press, Laterals and two other lifts
    W- Off
    R - Chest - Bench, incline, decline, flys
    F - Arms - 3 lifts for bi's and 3 lifts for tri's
    S or Sun - Legs on one of those days. Always do squats. And two-three other leg lifts.

As for cardio, keep your lifting intense with short breaks and always atleast 3 sets with 6-12 reps depending on weight. If you feel you need more cardio do some sprints.

DIET - atleast 1g protein/lb of body weight. No sugar. Lower carbs.
    Last edited by gixxer0.6g; 01-20-2009 at 09:52 AM.
    Toxic Masculinity

Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    Your problem is you focus too much on running and not enough on building muscle. Lose the running. More lifting.

M- Back - 2 lifts for lats, 3 lifts for back inculding deadlifts.
    T- Shoulders - Military Press, Laterals and two other lifts
    W- Off
    R - Chest - Bench, incline, decline, flys
    F - Arms - 3 lifts for bi's and 3 lifts for tri's
    S or Sun - Legs on one of those days. Always do squats. And two-three other leg lifts.

As for cardio, keep your lifting intense with short breaks and always atleast 3 sets with 6-12 reps depending on weight. If you feel you need more cardio do some sprints.

DIET - atleast 1g protein/lb of body weight. No sugar. Lower carbs.
    ^^^^ This

If you stick to something like that, you will almost certainly see results. And when he says lift 6 - 12 reps, it doesn't mean some light weight that you can toss around all day. If you are able to do more than 12 reps of that weight, then perhaps it's time to add some weight to it. For example, if you're benching X pounds and can do it 12 times, then perhaps it's time to add 5 pounds to the bar.

As far as supplements. You'll get a million different answers. Some will give a laundry list, others will say go natural. It all depends on what you want.

For cheap basics, you may like whey protein, Creatine, and Beta Alanine.

When you get a little more money, something like Animal Pump (or Universal Storm / Shock Therapy) and things like that. I plan on running a cycle of Mass FX soon myself, but it may be too soon for you to worry about something like that.

SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys im 18 years old and am at a university, so my eating cant be as clean as i would like but i still try.

I have been fat all my life and when i was 16 i decided to change my ways and started running, at 220 pounds now down to 165, i still feel fat! I still have a gut and man boobs, it just seems like im a smaller weight but still fat, so what can i do.

My diet and workout habits are pretty good, i try to run 4 times a week and lift 3 with a split (chest, shoulder, tri // Back, bi // legs) with 4 sets 5 reps, for mass gain, and for my diet, i dont really count calories but i just eat what i can drink milk, eat oatmeal, have protein powder, sandwhiches lots of water.

I have posted some pictures, please any tips are appreciated, let me know what i can do to gain lean muscle mass and get rid of my fat!
    Yeah, I'm skinnyfat also. 5-10 165 lbs. Just keep what you're doing. I'd bulk and try to gain as much muscle a spossible, it'll all come together in the future.
    Bench: 175 LBS
    Deadlift: 250 LBS
    Squat: 170 LBS (ATG)
    Military Press: 115 LBS
    Barbell Rows: 125 LBS
    Curl: 40 LBS dumbell
    Dips: Injured
    Pullups: 10 reps @ BW

5-10, 170 16% BF

Pain is weakness leaving the body

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108633751

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have the same problem, but the past couple weeks I have started doing insane ammounts of push ups, crunches, and all sorts of dumbell lifts. I think if you are skinny fat you should do resistance training at first to build up that innitial muscle imo. I mean, it's starting to work for me pretty good. I can't wait to post my progress pic next month..
    squeeze your glutes and press

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SFreppinitbig View Post
    Yeah, I'm skinnyfat also. 5-10 165 lbs. Just keep what you're doing. I'd bulk and try to gain as much muscle a spossible, it'll all come together in the future.
    Right.....if it isn't working keep doing it. Great philosophy.

Originally Posted by iLiRaM View Post
    I have the same problem, but the past couple weeks I have started doing insane ammounts of push ups, crunches, and all sorts of dumbell lifts. I think if you are skinny fat you should do resistance training at first to build up that innitial muscle imo. I mean, it's starting to work for me pretty good. I can't wait to post my progress pic next month..
    No, try again.
    Toxic Masculinity