xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gaspari Stack Question?

Gaspari recommends stacking novedex xt with their halodrol liquigels....but dont the liquigels contain 6 -oxo? Wouldn't that be a little ai overkill? Just a little curiosity
    Straight Edge- a commitment to self preservation.

MITOTROPIN/REDuction PM Log {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114104301

"Unleashing The Beast" w/ PREdator/CREAture/BCAA Sponsored Log! {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=311060091#post311060091

Mangum SERUM AND THRUST Spondsored Log! (In Progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=383375091&posted=1#post383375091

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xbigdaddybx View Post
    Gaspari recommends stacking novedex xt with their halodrol liquigels....but dont the liquigels contain 6 -oxo? Wouldn't that be a little ai overkill? Just a little curiosity
    There are many ways to stack those two.

One of the ways I like the best is running 40 days of Halodrol Liquigels (3 gels a day) and then following immediately with 30 days of Novedex XT (1-3 caps a night depending on weight).
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok thanks man, not a huge creatine junky, but sizeon has my hopes pretty high! Cant wait on this stack
    Straight Edge- a commitment to self preservation.

MITOTROPIN/REDuction PM Log {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114104301

"Unleashing The Beast" w/ PREdator/CREAture/BCAA Sponsored Log! {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=311060091#post311060091

Mangum SERUM AND THRUST Spondsored Log! (In Progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=383375091&posted=1#post383375091

dp-_- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry to threadjack, but I had a similar noob question regarding Gaspari ...

What about stacking Cytolean with Size-On and Super-Pump?

I understand that it's not exactly optimal to be doing a simultaneous cut/bulking routine, but I figure if I'm going to be hitting the weights hard and trying to put on muscle, why wouldn't stacking an additional fat burner help as well?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dp-_- View Post
    sorry to threadjack, but I had a similar noob question regarding Gaspari ...

What about stacking Cytolean with Size-On and Super-Pump?

I understand that it's not exactly optimal to be doing a simultaneous cut/bulking routine, but I figure if I'm going to be hitting the weights hard and trying to put on muscle, why wouldn't stacking an additional fat burner help as well?
    You really can't cut and bulk unless you are starting out as a completely sedentary individual. Personally, I think if you wanted to add a "fat burner" to the SizeON/Superpump stack something like Lean Xtreme:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...eanxtreme.html

would work well. Strenuous exercise can lower thyroid output a bit and forskolin might help keep it optimal. Furthermore, cortisol levels typically increase with strenuous exercise and increased caloric intake. PS, 7B-OH, and 5AT will help you greatly in this regards. Don't get me wrong, I like Cytolean a lot, but more as an appetite suppressant which you don't want while bulking.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

dp-_- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me give a bit of background information:

About 2 years ago i weighed in at 295 lbs and was only 23.

My size and health were greatly effected and I never really saw the effects until I started getting older and presumably wiser

I was able to completely change my eating habits and start excersizing; within 1 year, I reached my goal and got all the way down to 185.

During this time I experimented with all sorts of supplements and learned alot from this wonderful website.

After reaching my goal, I found a new fat inducer, I mean girlfriend, and fell off my routine and started eating everything in sight again. What can I say, I'm a fat kid at heart.

Over the past 6 months, I've gained about 30 pounds. I have been pretty much completely sedentary during that time (minus a few sets of push-ups, going on a few brisk walks, etc.)

My main problem is that I've noticed I'm just not the same person while lifting anymore. I recently returned to the gym and I know I'm not going to just jump right in and be where I was before, but my endurance and pumps are really starting to piss me off.

I've been doing a day of fast-twitch exercises then a day of slow-twitch exercises to try and "awaken" my muscles again but nothing seems to work.

I assume the reason for this is because when I was really on it, I was on no2 and it always kept me pumped.

So essentially, what I am trying to do is bulk/gain muscle mass that I've lost while losing that 30 lbs of fat that I gained back. Losing the fat is my main goal, but adding some bulk wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Would you still recommend the Lean Xtreme, or would the Lipo 6x (which I've already purchased previously as i've had good results with it) /Cytolean still be a worse off decision?