Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)

Fem Misc Thanksgiving thread

I gotta say I took the inspiration for this from a post by Bambi in rant. Since we are all gonna be tied up on the holiday either with friends, family or work, I think everyone goin a day early here will be fun

First off I wanna thank the femmisc for being so kind as to allow a muscled up meathead to join in and be part of it. And I wanna thank all of you for the laughs, shoulder and support you have given me since I joined.

2nd gotta than the Mods for keeping this section mostly free of drama and issues inherent with a misc section.

and lastly I gotta thank 2 people individually.. And Seth STFU, at my wedding you got all gheyed out too

So.. Seth (squatch) 10 years ago I lost my best friend to a brain aneurysm, I had been friends with him from age 12-21. Losing him was the hardest thing I have gone through up til present. Even today I still get bummed out at losing someone that wasnt so much a best friend as a brother, a once-in-a-lifetime friendship. . Then I guess whatabout 2 years ago on MMX we became friends? en partners in crime. and I kinda realized in hindsight, that sometimes a friendship like mine and Josh's isnt a once in a lifetime. So without getting even further into the gayness, I just wanna thank you for being my closest friend, my brother.

The second,since to most of you the cat is pretty much outta the bag,is LL. I wish there were the right words for what you have been, and will be to me. There really are none. So thank you baby, for being a pillar of strength and the sunshine in my day.
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

Detoxing from Life martina92685's Avatar
    martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by genepool View Post

2nd gotta than the Mods for keeping this section mostly free of drama and issues inherent with a misc section.
    Not only this, but I thank the general population of the Fem Misc for not being as ridiculous as the regular Misc. This makes the mod's job easier.
    - Damnit. I got fat again. Brb: picking up the pieces and burning my excuses. -

I wear wolf t-shirts The Squatch's Avatar
    The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last edited by The Squatch; 11-25-2008 at 04:59 PM.
    My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.

She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...

Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! GeeeezPeeez got all gheyed out for this one!

(I'm KIDDING! I'm KIDDING! You know I've got nothing but teh luvz for you!)

I am grateful, certainly, for all the people on here who "get" me and my whacky sense of humor. . .and for those who might not get me, but give me teh luvz (and teh noodz!) anyway.

I'm thankful for my e-friends, my mischevious e-brother, Harry and all of my FemMisc sisters-in-crime! I'm so glad we all get to spend time horsing around and taking stress out of otherwise busy days.

I've taken a WEALTH of knowledge and advice from tons of people on this board. Kim comes to mind, but there have been many, many more. I couldn't name every single one of you!

So, I'll send LOTS of holiday love and adoration to:

DaddyBeast
    Dwest (Squooshy!)
    Kimm
    Tikibeast
    NoriNicole
    Erin
    IronCamp
    Twinnett
    IronNipples. . .I mean, Gene Pool!
    CactusFlower
    CoffeeCanSlayer
    Latina Loca
    BambiFox
    Procta
    Runner
    The LBM
    BlueShoe (Where ever the hell she went!)
    PaulytoSway
    Tryin2GetBig
    PlanetGlow
    What FemMiscers am I missing? IF I SKIPPED ANYONE, IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I'M REEEEEEEEEEALLY TIRED.

Hugs, kisses and noodz. xoxo
    I am, after all, a heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting.

Harry: Erica, will you be my flesh friend?
    Erica: What the hell is that?
    Harry: Phucicngbuttholemonster!
    Erica: WTH?

My Insanity Experiment: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=495939921#post495939921

Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Squatch View Post
    BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HA HA HA!!!

Dwest . . . I think Squatch is giving you a run for your money in regards to posting appropriate vids/pics.
    I am, after all, a heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting.

My Insanity Experiment: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=495939921#post495939921

probably not even aware Death-S's Avatar
    Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im thankful for women in general and for fem misc! i love all women, so THNX!
    "Everything not saved will be lost." - Nintendo 'Quit Screen' Message
    "When you look big, you get big. simple math." - Albert Einstein

OEF X-XI, XII-XIII

three legs at a time. TheBlasterMan's Avatar
    TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man sorry to hear about your experience. Death is nothing easy to go through, yet everyone faces it sooner or later.

ummmmm delicious user18799886210's Avatar
    user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think i'm mature enough to post in this thread yet. I, hopefuly, will have something to post next year...

three legs at a time. TheBlasterMan's Avatar
    TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paulytosway View Post
    I don't think i'm mature enough to post in this thread yet. I, hopefuly, will have something to post next year...
    mature enough? your 27

everyones entitled to their opinions, but if its gona be discriminative, keep it to yourself lol

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to admit I have more friends on this board than I do in the real world. I have a very small circle of friends...but that's just the way I am.

Thanks to everyone for great advice, support, motivation, and constantly making things fun

Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

I am thankful for the immaturity that makes Pauly a very funny guy.
    I am also thankful for his honesty.
    Furthermore, I am thankful that he's an American citizen and not directly from Italy. . .or Puerto Rico. (giggle)

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by The Squatch View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL.......this focker!!
    Originally Posted by Finner View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh! GeeeezPeeez got all gheyed out for this one!

(I'm KIDDING! I'm KIDDING! You know I've got nothing but teh luvz for you!)

I am grateful, certainly, for all the people on here who "get" me and my whacky sense of humor. . .and for those who might not get me, but give me teh luvz (and teh noodz!) anyway.

I'm thankful for my e-friends, my mischevious e-brother, Harry and all of my FemMisc sisters-in-crime! I'm so glad we all get to spend time horsing around and taking stress out of otherwise busy days.

I've taken a WEALTH of knowledge and advice from tons of people on this board. Kim comes to mind, but there have been many, many more. I couldn't name every single one of you!

So, I'll send LOTS of holiday love and adoration to:

DaddyBeast
    Dwest (Squooshy!)
    Kimm
    Tikibeast
    NoriNicole
    Erin
    IronCamp
    Twinnett
    IronNipples. . .I mean, Gene Pool!
    CactusFlower
    CoffeeCanSlayer
    Latina Loca
    BambiFox
    Procta
    Runner
    The LBM
    BlueShoe (Where ever the hell she went!)
    PaulytoSway
    Tryin2GetBig
    PlanetGlow
    What FemMiscers am I missing? IF I SKIPPED ANYONE, IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I'M REEEEEEEEEEALLY TIRED.

Hugs, kisses and noodz. xoxo
    Damn, last on the list, but hey, I made it......

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I have to admit I have more friends on this board than I do in the real world. I have a very small circle of friends...but that's just the way I am.

Thanks to everyone for great advice, support, motivation, and constantly making things fun

Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!!
    Kinda funny you say that because I (my wife and I) don't really care to socialize with people IRL. LOL, people probably think we're bizzare but we seriously don't care. I hit a few other boards as well during my strenuous days of being at work and yes, I feel more connected to the people I socialize with on the forums more than anybody IRL.

I've met quite a few people from forums and they're exactly like their e-personalities. There are times when my wife and I could find people that wouldn't get on our nerves or just somebody to vibe and chill with but hey, what can you do.

Anyways.....nice thread GP. Happy Holidays to all.....

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL.......this focker!!

Damn, last on the list, but hey, I made it......

Amount of luvz not related to placement on the list, holmes.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxo

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Amount of luvz not related to placement on the list, holmes.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxo
    Damn you busted out a holmes........

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Nice idea GP.
    This section has been a safe haven for me, and i have had the privilege of getting to know many many wonderful people.
    This is where i met my dream girl, and i am grateful for all your tolerance of the 2 of us
    Right now i am misting up,, so words fail me ( i am a sensitive soul)
    must get a tissue BBL
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Damn you busted out a holmes........
    I say it a lot IRL. I said it in front of a bunch of lawyers once, when I was talking to another lawyer. I actually SAID. . .OUT LOUD. . .wearing my naughty librarian glasses and sensible skirt/suit "Relaaaaaax, holmes. We've got this under control." The room just went completely silent. I pretty much figured that since I'd already stepped in ****, I might as well go all the way and wrapped up my part of the meeting with a "click click" noise from my mouth. You know. ..the kind you make when you're telling a horse what to do? Pointed my fingers at them shooter style and said "See y'all at next week's meeting. . ."

There is a rumor that I'm on drugs. LOL. Sadly, I'm not. This is just me. (sigh)

But I'm thankful for that. Werd.

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am thankful to pretty much everyone here in the fem misc. As Kimm and Planet have said, I have more friends here than I do irl. The support and motivation has been great and I don't think I could have done what I have done so far without it.

I am especially thankful for Dwest and IronCamp. They are definitely my 2 best friends on this board, and second to my husband overall. They listen to me rant, give me shoulders to cry on, and are a great source of support.

Wow. I think that is the sappiest thing I have ever said. lol.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a serious note I would like to thank:

Ironcamp for being my girl (she knows how it is).

Erin for being my best friend and telling me when I'm wrong (which is a lot).

All my Xbox buddies: Planet, Xcon, Procta, Cvbaby, Squatch.

All the women in the rant that put up with me.

All the men in the rant too.

Last but not least Roxie, for banning me all the time and for the reps and laughs.

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm thankful for the butt pic of Kimm4 in the other thread

Happy T-day all
    I miss Beer
    I'm Ready (SpongeBob Squarepants)

Originally Posted by *dwest* View Post
    On a serious note I would like to thank:

Ironcamp for being my girl (she knows how it is).

Erin for being my best friend and telling me when I'm wrong (which is a lot).

All my Xbox buddies: Planet, Xcon, Procta, Cvbaby, Squatch.

All the women in the rant that put up with me.

All the men in the rant too.

Last but not least Roxie, for banning me all the time and for the reps and laughs.
    Note to self: erase Dwest's name from your list. No love from thah hatah. DWEST IS A COOTER FACE!!!

Note to self: erase Dwest's name from your list. No love from thah hatah. DWEST IS A COOTER FACE!!!
    Come on now, I prefer Honey hole to cooter.

You know we're down like 4 flat tires.

Come on now, I prefer Honey hole to cooter.

You know we're down like 4 flat tires.
    Okay (kickin' pebble). . .HoneyHole-face.

Okay (kickin' pebble). . .HoneyHole-face.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

gobble gobble

Happy Turkey Day
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

I wear wolf t-shirts The Squatch's Avatar
    The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.

She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...

ummmmm delicious user18799886210's Avatar
    user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am thankful for the immaturity that makes Pauly a very funny guy.
    I am also thankful for his honesty.
    Furthermore, I am thankful that he's an American citizen and not directly from Italy. . .or Puerto Rico. (giggle)
    Your absolutely Insane...but i love it...

You should have your own variety show.... Screw Rosey it's the Finner hour.

How many times do we have to tell you NOT to leave your brother sitting on the floor like that? I'm calling the Department of Social Services RIGHT NOW!

Your absolutely Insane...but i love it...

You should have your own variety show.... Screw Rosey it's the Finner hour.
    Ewwwwwwwwwww. You said ROSEY. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Taken and not looking LatinaLoca's Avatar
    LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awww!! What a sweet thread! Thank you GP

I'm thankful for the people in my life that are close to me, I'm thankful for the one that knows me best and loves me anyway. Thank you for being my light.

I feel like I've met some very nice people here on bb.com, GP being one of them of course so I'm thankful for bb.com and it's mods...one really hot mod in particular *grabs bood*.

As silly as it sounds, I'm thanful for my pets...Tomtom, PG, Procta, Tiki, Squatch Daddy,Runner, D...KIDDING!!! I mean I'm thankful for all of you but I meant my furry and slithering ones!
    Last edited by LatinaLoca; 11-26-2008 at 08:12 AM.

Taken and not looking LatinaLoca's Avatar
    LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many times do we have to tell you NOT to leave your brother sitting on the floor like that? I'm calling the Department of Social Services RIGHT NOW!

Ewwwwwwwwwww. You said ROSEY. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    ROFLMAO omg!!!!