gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

best fat loss/ cutting supplement

ok so im entering a natural comp soon and i only have another 4 weeks to prepare.... firstly are ephedra-free fat loss supp's worthwhile and secondly what is the best one to go for (which brand is the best) all i have found so far is hydroxycut from muscletech........... any knowledgable and helpful answers will be much appreciated.
    'May god have mercy upon my enemies, because i wont.'
    ()()().............iiiii............()()()
    ()()()""""""""""""('_')"""""""""""()()()
    ()()()."o.......//i_i\\.......o"()()()
    ..........(()(''( ._|_. )'')())..........
    ...............\-i-/................
    .........../ ''i'' \.............
    .......(() ).( ()).......
    .....( )......( ).....
    .=O...........O=.
    'Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog'

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4 weeks to prepare?

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post
    4 weeks to prepare?

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
    i only just found out about the competition 6 weeks out........ im doing all i can currently and its working ok i just need a bit of a boost. So i dont appreciate your comments
    'May god have mercy upon my enemies, because i wont.'
    ()()().............iiiii............()()()
    ()()()""""""""""""('_')"""""""""""()()()
    ()()()."o.......//i_i\\.......o"()()()
    ..........(()(''( ._|_. )'')())..........
    ...............\-i-/................
    .........../ ''i'' \.............
    .......(() ).( ()).......
    .....( )......( ).....
    .=O...........O=.
    'Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog'