Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Prove your program works!

So, I am posting a offer to every one out there in BB land.
    I want to get cut and freaky large. Do you have a routine or are you a PT that wants to prove your system works?
    I am up for the offer.
    I will follow your method to the letter. Diet, supps, reps, ect.
    I will keep a day to day log
    I will keep viedos
    I will do weekly skin folds
    I have 24 access to a gym and free weights
    Basically, what ever you say! But, best of all I will prove your program and diet on paper and doc it with video
    I will sign any release you need to use my info, name, ect.
    You provide the diet, program, virtual guide. I provide the proof!

Sound good? Check out my profile and if you need anything posted just let me know.

Help me get cut and huge and I will prove your system.

This offer ends on July 1st 2008 and I will be proving some one's system works!
    Todd

P.S. I do have the ability to have custom protein made with any supplement or ? needed. Or your product can be used!
    Last edited by chefscire; 06-24-2008 at 08:21 AM. Reason: add protien info

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

lol, this is a pretty good idea. A+ for originality.

How about this?:

I'll write what I do and eat in my journal everyday. Then, you can do the exact same thing the next day. You'll be doing what I do, you'll just always be a day behind.

How do you feel about becoming a powerlifter?

EDIT: Also, when you start a journal, you have to name it "I Wanna Be Like Lenchooooooooo!1!1!"
    Last edited by Lencho; 06-24-2008 at 08:30 AM.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'd go on a split consisting of machine curls and chest press only, and eat McDo three times a day.

Prove that my program works!
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefscire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Do not feel powerlifting is right for me!

Power lifting is a very cool sport. But, I would like to be cut and Freaky large.
    Thanks for the offer, though.

As for Mr. A MCdo's is what got me to the fat @ss I am today. I am getting control of my iner clown and holding him by the neck!
    This is my body and I will make it the way I see it should be. The clown has to go by-by!

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chefscire View Post
    Power lifting is a very cool sport. But, I would like to be cut and Freaky large.
    Thanks for the offer, though.

That's too bad.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) statisticool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to get cut and freaky large. Do you have a routine or are you a PT that wants to prove your system works?
    I am up for the offer.
    I will follow your method to the letter. Diet, supps, reps, ect.
    I will keep a day to day log
    I will keep viedos
    I will do weekly skin folds
    I have 24 access to a gym and free weights
    Basically, what ever you say! But, best of all I will prove your program and diet on paper and doc it with video
    I'll offer how I am experimenting on myself:

1) Make a list of all different weight and cardio machines in your gym. Say the list has N entries in it.

2) My spreadsheet will randomly sample n of these, with replacement, to do for your workout, say 3x per week.

3) The set and rep scheme is to be determined, but probably will be one set until temporary muscle failure.

4) No diet information.
    http://www.statisticool.com/weightedexercise.htm

Arrow Thanks for the offer!

That is part of what I am looking for, but it need to be more of a plan!
    You know, like do this and eat that kinda thing. Not to say random is not great I hear it is the way to go. Just not at first!
    I will add this offer to my list!
    Thanks

Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    explain to me why powerlifters cant be "cut" and large
    My own videos should go here.

Arrow I might be wrong on this!

I have seen a lot of power lifters at several gyms here in GA and they are animals to say the least. But, all I was doing is picking a place to start working out in July.
    I did not mean to offend any one. I just thought that seeing a 230 -300 lb power lifter with only 5% body fat was very rare!
    I am sure if I tried to do a squat I would be over 400 at least. But, I could be at 40lb I do not know yet.
    But, in any case I do not know any real bodybuilders yet or power lifters!
    Are there 5% body fat power lifters that are huge and cut?
    Let me know I love to learn. Just excuse my ignorance on Bodybuilding or power lifting people!
    Todd

Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Westside for Skinny bastards

big and lean comes with diet
    My own videos should go here.

masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do this for my friends and clients, and I know it works, but it's not for free... For me to write out a workout plan and nutrition plan for you would take up a lot of my time. So if you pay me, then it's a deal.
    Journal/LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=172023491#post172023491

Arrow So power lifters are just heavey BBer's!

Panacea: Ok, I think I get it.
    But, BB is kinda what I had in mind. Even though Power lifting is more of what I am built for.

masterjb: I have a trainer if I need one. He works form time to time with Janet Jackson and a few others here at work. He is great! He is not for the average joe. He has given me a routine and I can ask him what ever.
    But;
    I was looking for a program that is new or strange or not the norm. But, one that works very well at the end of 12 weeks.

Anyone can do just about any routine and loose some weight and gain some size. But, results are short lived and seldom reach past the 11th week.

I am not looking to benefit just myself but a product, person, CO, program or routine all as one that any one can use.
    Thanks though!

JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    masterjb: I have a trainer if I need one. He works form time to time with Janet Jackson and a few others here at work. He is great! He is not for the average joe. He has given me a routine and I can ask him what ever.
    But;

Anyone can do just about any routine and loose some weight and gain some size. But, results are short lived and seldom reach past the 11th week.
    If you have access to a trainer with such high profile clients (presumably demonstrating he knows what he's talking about) why wouldnt you use his routine and ask him questions to clarify?

I still just dont get this - why do you need every meal, every exercise, every activity planned out for you day by day? Sorry if I'm way off - but is this just a motivational issue?

I really dont think anyone is likely to set up such a detailed plan for free - having your 'before during and after' stats and pics isnt (in my view) going to be a big enough payday for that sort of effort.

Finally, I really think all the info you need to get excellent results are already contained within this forum - you could probably have searched it out and written your own plan up by now. As I say, sorry if this sounds harsh etc - I'm just struggling to understand where you're coming from.

Good luck
    Last edited by JonnyStead; 06-25-2008 at 01:14 AM.

Lothario_Rake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Promotional Testimonial

Originally Posted by JonnyStead View Post
    If you have access to a trainer with such high profile clients (presumably demonstrating he knows what he's talking about) why wouldnt you use his routine and ask him questions to clarify?

I still just dont get this - why do you need every meal, every exercise, every activity planned out for you day by day? Sorry if I'm way off - but is this just a motivational issue?

I really dont think anyone is likely to set up such a detailed plan for free - having your 'before during and after' stats and pics isnt (in my view) going to be a big enough payday for that sort of effort.

Finally, I really think all the info you need to get excellent results are already contained within this forum - you could probably have searched it out and written your own plan up by now. As I say, sorry if this sounds harsh etc - I'm just struggling to understand where you're coming from.

Good luck
    I could be mistaken, but I do believe he is offering to be used as a "Promotional Testimonial" for a new product, routine, system etc.. After all, infomercials need to get their before / after people, and documented proof somewhere.

Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Lothario_Rake View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I do believe he is offering to be used as a "Promotional Testimonial" for a new product, routine, system etc.. After all, infomercials need to get their before / after people, and documented proof somewhere.
    Aren't most infomercials made up of flagrant lies? Like all those "ab coaches" or whatever where a guy used it for six weeks and has a totally huge and tight sixpack combined with all the other muscles of a serious bodybuilder (like before six weeks ago, he never trained his abs).
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyStead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lothario_Rake View Post
    I'm sure you're right - but doing it remotely isnt the way to do that. There is no monitoring of activity or compliance to the 'plan' in the remote set up. All you have is his say so that he'll follow it (though I accept its in his interest to) and that his PT isnt going to get involved on the side etc.

If I wanted to prove a regime or diet worked I'd want a more scientific approach for it to be taken seriously.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Panacea. View Post
    explain to me why powerlifters cant be "cut" and large
    obviously they can be, however, most do not have the proportions and symmetry that bodybuilders are after
    Who was this love of yours?

vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by masterjb View Post
    I do this for my friends and clients, and I know it works, but it's not for free... For me to write out a workout plan and nutrition plan for you would take up a lot of my time. So if you pay me, then it's a deal.
    Then why even f**king answer him then. There's plenty of knowledgeable people (and alot of idiots also) who take the time to answer questions because they really want to help.

Why should he pay you? Because you passed a test? Big f**king deal.
    The guys who claim "I did GOMAD and got fat" are just stupid. - Dave76

Arrow Why the hate!

There is no reason that you need to be that way. I can do any trainer I feel I need. Money is not the issue.
    My friends have tried a lot of this and that. None worked for more than 11 weeks at most. I am trying to prove to them that with a little will and some free guidance there money is well spent other places.
    I thought will all the ripped and cut BB's in here a few would step forward and show there stuff.
    I also knew by some of the postings there are some haters and a few prentenders.

I plan on only following the given plan by a member for 12 weeks then I am on to a trainer.
    I just wanted to prove that there is a good way to learn and not spend on things that will make you fatter or just do not work!
    There is no reason to hate this is going to benfit a lot of people.
    Video, logs, ect each and ever day! For every one!
    All unbiased!
    Thanks

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some people do get large and/or cut DESPITE their routine and diet, not because of it. Genetics play a big part.
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Success in lifting:

Lift heavy. Eat. Rest. Repeat.

Getting cut:

Expend more calories than you ingest, and keep the calories you do eat in a good protein/carb/fat ratio; lift hard; rest

Getting big:

Ingest more calories than you expend. Lift hard; rest.

As with all three: don't overtrain.

There is no magic program, otherwise everyone would be doing it.
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)

masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by vicjg View Post
    Then why even f**king answer him then. There's plenty of knowledgeable people (and alot of idiots also) who take the time to answer questions because they really want to help.

Why should he pay you? Because you passed a test? Big f**king deal.
    UHHH....b/c I am qualified, and I have real results unlike some "gurus" on here. I have a B.S. in health science with emphasis in sports medicine and passed the CSCS test, and that is kind of "a big ****ing deal" if you are going to truly train someone properly.
    Journal/LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=172023491#post172023491

husker24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I have you this program for the last 6 months and have had great gain.. It's not my system but it works at least for me. Here a link

http://www.rockwood.k12.mo.us/fitness/Phase3.htm

None worked for more than 11 weeks at most.

I plan on only following the given plan by a member for 12 weeks then I am on to a trainer.
    I'm lost - you say that you've never come across a plan that works for more than 11 weeks but that you're only going to follow any plan you're given here for 12 weeks before returning to your trainer?

Arrow Not me a few friends!

Originally Posted by JonnyStead View Post
    I'm lost - you say that you've never come across a plan that works for more than 11 weeks but that you're only going to follow any plan you're given here for 12 weeks before returning to your trainer?
    My friends have tried a lot of this and that. None worked for more than 11 weeks at most. I am trying to prove to them that with a little will and some free guidance there money is well spent other places.

Not any plan, a plan I pick. A plan from some one proven or becoming proven in there method of help!
    I will look it over and then decide if I can do it. If not I have a trainer to use and a diet planner. No issue.
    I just was looking for some one to put there money where there mouth is kinda speaking.
    Also it will give some one a chance to get hard core proof there system works for the average joe! I am not a slow learner and most of the time take life by the $alls and become very good at what ever I set my mind to.
    I love a challange and make it fun no matter what I try.
    Please do not take me wrong, I am not looking for a free trainer and free every thing. I was letting a pro use me to prove his or her rutine and diet work for others and doc it with a cam at the gym and a lot of daily charts to back it all up.
    Follow it to the T and show the world how well they did.
    Chefscire

aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarroonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get a fat burner supp-- i'd go with san tight. follow a strict cardio session first minute you wake up as glycogen levels are totally down and will result in pure burning 20-30 minutes of your 75% max target heartrate-- which i'm calculating at 136 at a 15 second count.

allow your body to recover for at least a few hours and weight train for hypertrophy-- 3 sets-12reps-60 second rest periods in between sets

nutrition-stick with eggs, oats, lean chicken/fish, veggies--light carbs...supplement with a multi-fishoil-protein

sleep eight hours

and that is your first day to start to get where you want.

Originally Posted by BG5150 View Post
    Some people do get large and/or cut DESPITE their routine and diet, not because of it. Genetics play a big part.

I'd say "very few" rather than "some".
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sprtn4x4cw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lencho, I'll take you up on that follow your routine thing...haha...this is a cool idea. I'm new to this and am interested in the power lifting thing, so let me know.
    Keep pushing, it gets easier every day.

Originally Posted by sprtn4x4cw View Post
    Lencho, I'll take you up on that follow your routine thing...haha...this is a cool idea. I'm new to this and am interested in the power lifting thing, so let me know.

AWESOME!

This is going to be my schedule:

Saturday - DE Bench
    Sunday - ME Squat
    Monday - Sled
    Tuesday - ME Bench
    Wednesday - Sled + Chest Iso/Biceps
    Thursday - DE Squat
    Friday - OFF (Maybe a little Sled work)

Yes, I have some chest iso/biceps work in there. I'm a PL'er who is also concerned about the size of his gunz. Sue me.

Questionnaire:

1. Where do you work out?
    2. What do you have access to?
    3. What is your BW?
    4. What are your #'s on the big 3?

Remember, you have to name your journal "I Wanna Be Like Lenchoooooo!1!11!"

Let me know how you want this to work. To better fit your schedule, I can email you the WO's ahead of time if you'd like.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Arrow Very nice work here!

Originally Posted by husker24 View Post
    I have you this program for the last 6 months and have had great gain.. It's not my system but it works at least for me. Here a link

http://www.rockwood.k12.mo.us/fitness/Phase3.htm
    I will add this to my list, thanks!
    I will also let friends know about it. Good info here. solid! Not a full plan but none the less a good lifting program.
    Chefscire