Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    than you're not a pot head.....potheads are the lazy ones
    Calling someone who smokes herb a pothead is like calling someone who drinks alcohol an alcoholic. There are dumb people who smoke and dumb people who drink. There are also smart, successful people who smoke and smart, successful people who drink. I use herb to enhance my life, not control it.

Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i just failed one class out of 3... oh well

spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn son... You're spelling and grammer don't seem too bad, so you're not retarded.

Wtf brah?

Blue Belt Beardman JewMasterKrunk's Avatar
    JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JewMasterKrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChefPete View Post
    I failed cuz I didn't go...and because I can't stand homework.

I had As and Bs until the last few weeks when I quit.

As the ol adage goes: It's not how smart you are, it's how hard you work.

I didn't do work son.
    no offense, but you are an incredibly weak person. no offense.

ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JewMasterKrunk View Post
    What drives Jews?

Seriously the only jews I know love to put me down and brag about their Jewishness.

suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just saying - if you had an A in one of your classes you could probably bet a zero on at least a couple tests and still pass them.

If it was a B you could still get a zero on one of them and be ok. So... yeeee

Depression screwed me over bigtime with just 3 weeks left in the semester. I couldn't concentrate no more and had all those bs thoughts going throuh my head that I went from all b's to god-knows-I-hope-I-passed-2-of-my-classes-in-which-I-Was-border-line.
    The first step in doing anything out of the norm, is getting everything and anything that says you can't do it away from you.

"When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard."

ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChefPete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spot_skater View Post
    Damn son... You're spelling and grammer don't seem too bad, so you're not retarded.

Wtf brah?
    Focus issues is what the doctors (psychs) call it...

I'm not afraid to say I just lack the necessary discipline/diligence.

abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbaZabba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JewMasterKrunk View Post
    no offense....? lulz

your mom's a whore, no offense

oh, and ur jewish. double lulz for that

Originally Posted by suave9 View Post
    Just saying - if you had an A in one of your classes you could probably bet a zero on at least a couple tests and still pass them.

Depression screwed me over bigtime with just 3 weeks left in the semester. I couldn't concentrate no more and had all those bs thoughts going throuh my head that I went from all b's to god-knows-I-hope-I-passed-2-of-my-classes-in-which-I-Was-border-line.
    Same story at end of first semester...

Tests? Naw wasn't fraid of no test.

Research papers and reports for books I haven't read? Diff story.

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So I royally fukked up my freshmen yr at community college...

I just stopped goin at the end of both semesters cuz it was too late to Withdraw and there was no hope for passin the classes...

Is there any way to have my G.P.A. wiped clean if I plead insane or somethin?
    Community college won't really matter as long as your GPA is good enough to transfer out. Once you have your AA and go to a 4 year school, your GPA starts all over.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i gotta agree though. at the end of the semester alot of times my mind is just anywhere but studying. not just like miscing or being irresponsible but just unable to focus due to BS thoughts, feeling like crap, worried about future etc. I guess things like depression and anxiety come up in times of stress
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by suave9 View Post

yea man i feel you. im dealing with it now.
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000) NJlifter88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well just finished writing my reaction paper for sociology. second paper i wrote today. Feels good to get work done and get good grades.

just sayin.
    frankenstein for president

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lol who are you calling a dumb fuk? Aren't you the one who can't pass a single class?
    zing
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you lack the will to succeed in your frosh year jr. college, then you might as well drop out. College isnt for everyone.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by abbaZabba View Post
    no offense....? lulz

your mom's a whore, no offense

oh, and ur jewish. double lulz for that
    uh...no

and pray tell me why your registered email and IP match chef pete's?

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy View Post
    uh...no

pppppppwwwwwwwwnnnntttt

mods = FBI detectives j/s
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you failed at community college you should just drop out & not go back to school. i took community college classes in the summer & rarely went to class & studied for about an hour or two before the tests & did well

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SeniorDiscount View Post
    If you lack the will to succeed in your frosh year jr. college, then you might as well drop out. College isnt for everyone.
    x2

People say they just get under too much pressure at the end of the year... dont feel like going... etc.

1) You or your parents are paying for you, you're wasting your own money. If you go on a grant, then even worse, you're [not] going on my taxpayer money.

2) suck it up and stop bitching. Get your smart ass back in school or get a real job.

I have no sympathy for lazy people, none. My cousin has two drug-addicted siblings living with a single mom in his house. He gets up everyday at 8:00am and goes to community college so he can better himself.

Hes never missed a class, he's transferring to a 4 year univ next year with a 3.8 from community college.

Jew comment was not called for, negged (ya rly)
    S&P Crew

Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uh...no

lawls double account for back up?? BWHAHAHAHAHA

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I just stopped goin at the end of both semesters cuz it was too late to Withdraw and there was no hope for passin the classes...

i call complete bulll**** on this one... its impossible to fail 8 out of 8 classes (especially in CC) unless you purposally try to fail them. in that case, why pay to go there? so you have a slight chance of making an epic thread? but you can do that by just "saying" that you failed 8 classes and not lose $3000. and theres your answer

kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000) kfizzzle19 is a complete loser! (-2000)

I failed cuz I didn't go...and because I can't stand homework.

I had As and Bs until the last few weeks when I quit.

As the ol adage goes: It's not how smart you are, it's how hard you work.

I didn't do work son.
    you first said that you failed bcuz it was to late to withdraw bc you were already failing..then you say you failed because you just didnt go yet you had As and Bs....?????

tell the truth sir
    "There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Anonymous

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i failed my first term at college. i got 3 f's....

got in car accident...

took em again and got all A's

easy to fix you got to do the work..

I have degrees and stuff and now that im doing HS upgrading i have to do the same amount of work

nothing changes.....

when you enter a profession u got to do even more work....

So learn how to work...

Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Family_Guy View Post
    It's called your Social Security number. Do people really think institutions don't know what they **** they are doing?
    I dunno. Its not on your credit report and unless they have a school name to call the registrar for, I don't see how they are going to find it. What record that is easily accesible will where you went to CC for a year show up? He may in fact be able to go elsewhere as a new student and forget about this. However, the underlying problem still exists, ie that he is a dumb fuk and will probably continue to fail in the future. If my kid did this, there would be no more education until he paid me back every cent of the first year's costs. Probably $15K and no credits earned; I'd be pretty pissed.
    (\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination

Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No one has the drive and work ethic of the Asian businessman (esp. Chinese/Japanese) They kick everyone's ass.

JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJP11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lifting246 View Post
    Community college won't really matter as long as your GPA is good enough to transfer out. Once you have your AA and go to a 4 year school, your GPA starts all over.
    does law school see your first 2 years of CC too?

Registered User JesusShuttlesworth's Avatar
    JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uh...no

/THREAD!!!

owned SO hard

GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GummiBoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well fail is fail, your a dumb ass officially cause you knew you had to do the work to pass and didn't do it so that makes you even more dumb, more dumb than a special ed cause he is unaware of these things. You go into college thinking party, girls, beer. You paying out alot of money and you just wasting you should have just got a porsche what a ****ing dumb ass lol

Our teacher summed it up for the dumb asses your paying like 10,000+ per day depending on your school this is an example not exact #'s but your paying out that much and in the end you will owe it back or maybe your parents pay for it. Either way your throwing away money if your parents are paying for it hell just say stop and say buy me a ****ing house and a car cause thats how much money your wasting lol

the higher your gpa the better chance of finding careers, alot of college students graduate with low gpa and wonder why they cannot get a goo djob after college, cause you spent most of your years partying and ****. It's ok to party every now and then but to fail 2 semesters and faile very ****ing classs i'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for you. I think your just a dumb ass hopefully you willg et your act together, or i guess you'll be adding to the homeless percentage or just barely surviving wages driving a ****ty ass ride, only able to afford a drink of beer to drown your depressed mentality of how ****ty your life is, working 8-5 and having no money to buy extra things.
    Last edited by GummiBoo; 04-29-2008 at 08:13 AM.

Originally Posted by GummiBoo View Post
    well fail is fail, your a dumb ass officially cause you knew you had to do the work to pass and didn't do it so that makes you even more dumb, more dumb than a special ed cause he is unaware of these things. You go into college thinking party, girls, beer. You paying out alot of money and you just wasting you should have just got a porsche what a ****ing dumb ass lol

Our teacher summed it up for the dumb asses your paying like 10,000+ per day depending on your school this is an example not exact #'s but your paying out that much and in the end you will owe it back or maybe your parents pay for it. Either way your throwing away money if your parents are paying for it hell just say stop and say buy me a ****ing house and a car cause thats how much money your wasting lol

the higher your gpa the better chance of finding careers, alot of college students graduate with low gpa and wonder why they cannot get a goo djob after college, cause you spent most of your years partying and ****. It's ok to party every now and then but to fail 2 semesters and faile very ****ing classs i'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for you. I think your just a dumb ass hopefully you willg et your act together, or i guess you'll be adding to the homeless percentage or just barely surviving wages driving a ****ty ass ride, only able to afford a drink of beer to drown your depressed mentality of how ****ty your life is, working 8-5 and having no money to buy extra things.
    just cuz you're a HS gradate doesnt mean you're a failure.

Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by abbaZabba View Post
    Calling someone who smokes herb a pothead is like calling someone who drinks alcohol an alcoholic. There are dumb people who smoke and dumb people who drink. There are also smart, successful people who smoke and smart, successful people who drink. I use herb to enhance my life, not control it.
    Seems like your life is pretty enhanced now, failure. Why don't you just ask your parents to sponsor your continued enhancement, loser? You have failed on someone elses' dime. That qualifies as an Epic Phail.
    (\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination