Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Do you have any Benadryl? dmaxcamss's Avatar
    dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pu12en12g, what does ...... mean?

CrusaderHockey3, I was thinking about either one of those. I've heard such great reviews on both of them it's hard to decide.

dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems like so many supplements to be taking at one time. Are you sure it's ok/safe?

Animal Pak
    Kre-Alkalyn (creatine, changing soon)
    ON 100% whey
    Activate Extreme

I was evening thinking about switching over to Green Mag or SizeOn for my creatine and Torrent for post-workout.

Does Act-X have any effect on sexual performance? IE: Stamina, erection, drive, etc.?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    libido might go up, but its not a sex aid, its a test booster.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

So it may make me think/want it more, but it's not going to affect my stamina, erection, etc.? Basically, it's not going to prevent me from "getting it up" or killing it during sex?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dmaxcamss View Post
    So it may make me think/want it more, but it's not going to affect my stamina, erection, etc.? Basically, it's not going to prevent me from "getting it up" or killing it during sex?
    nope, not at all. If anything, it might be helpful.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Is it better to take 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening or 1 spread throughout the day? Also, does the last dose come before or after your workout if your workout is in the evening about an hour before bedtime?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it better to take 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening or 1 spread throughout the day? Also, does the last dose come before or after your workout if your workout is in the evening about an hour before bedtime?
    2 in am, 2 in pm, its not a workout product of any sort, take it anytime
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Really, I thought it was. I thought for the sure last dosage was before your workout. So maybe I'm not understanding how it works because you would think that it would be a supplement to take prior to working out.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its a test booster, the timing and your workout are inconsequential. you can take 4 a day either in 2 doses of 4 single doses, and then take on pre workout.
    www.placebro.net

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I don't place my order sometime tonight, I will definitely do so first thing in the morning.

1. BB.com does sell it, but just want to make sure this product isn't backordered/out of stock. Does anyone know if or how I check stocking?

2. One bottle contains 160 capsules. It's suggested use is 1 serving (2 capsules) 2-3 times daily. Is twice ok?

3. Do I take it on my off/rest days?

4. If I took 2 servings daily, that would last me 40 days. However, if I worked out 5 days a week, there would be enough capsules for 8 weeks. Do I cycle 4 weeks on, then a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, etc. off, then back on again?

5. I'm currently taking Animal Pak (1 pack daily), Kre-Alkalyn (2 capsules twice daily), and ON 100% whey (2 scoops twice daily). What of those products do I need to discontinue while taking Activate Extreme?

6. What additional supplements is required or highly recommended while taking Activate Extreme?

7. Do I need a liver protector during or after?

8. Will having drinks one night out of the week (off/rest day) ok or is it not recommended? I've asked this before and was said to be ok, but that was only with the supplements I listed.

Please list/mention any other info, suggestions, etc. that I need or should know. Thank you and your help is greatly appreciated.
    1. If its backorder...it says backorder

2. its 120 caps. 4 caps a day 1-1-1-1 or 1-2-1

3. yes

4. buy 2 bottles for 8 weeks

5. none

6. Lean Xtreme 2.0

7. no

8. its fine

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you us an ai with activate extreme
    there are gonna be less chances of oily skin right?

Originally Posted by darknessWithin View Post
    what? i never experience oily skin, but if you do, i dont think that further boosting test will lessen the chances.
    www.placebro.net

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I meant the less estrogen would mean less oily skin

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is illogical.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It would probably be the opposite.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Why do you think that?