Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rudolph View Post
    You mean if an endo loses the fat then he's automatically an ecto?
    No, he's just a lean endo. You don't see many of us because the dieting is just Hell on Earth.

Ronnie Coleman's somewhat of an endo, for example.

mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gettin_big View Post
    Either way, he's a one big ass mofo...lol
    Thats for sure...!

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man View Post
    No, he's just a lean endo. You don't see many of us because the dieting is just Hell on Earth.

Ronnie Coleman's somewhat of an endo, for example.
    But I'm not even an endo, I'm a fat ecto. If I was an endo then I would at least have strength.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But I'm not even an endo, I'm a fat ecto. If I was an endo then I would at least have strength.
    You're overthinking agian. Just because you're endo doesn't mean you're strong.

You seam to be in a bit of a "woe is me" mentality. Just quit bitching and get over it.

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)

You seam to be in a bit of a "woe is me" mentality. Just quit bitching and get over it.
    But why am I not a meso-endo or a meso-ecto or a meso? Why?

But why am I not a meso-endo or a meso-ecto or a meso? Why?
    Why do thousands of children die every day?

Life isn't fair. GET. OVER. IT.

Why do thousands of children die every day?

Life isn't fair. GET. OVER. IT.
    Maybe I should talk to a psychologist about it. Do you think he understands this and can help a skinny-fat ecto? Maybe he also struggles with being an ecto while wanting to be a meso? Maybe he totally understands it.

Maybe I should talk to a psychologist about it. Do you think he understands this and can help a skinny-fat ecto? Maybe he also struggles with being an ecto while wanting to be a meso? Maybe he totally understands it.
    Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?
    No.A fat ecto.

mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need a diet

Originally Posted by mesomorphv View Post
    You need a diet
    I am dieting. But I'm afraid that I will still never be able to become ripped.
    Even if I cut the fat I still lack the muscles.

I already told you that I'm not a troll. I'm a skinny-fat ecto or maybe a skinny-fat endo. Not quite sure.

I already told you that I'm not a troll. I'm a skinny-fat ecto or maybe a skinny-fat endo. Not quite sure.
    If you're not a troll you have a two digit IQ. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you're not a troll you have a two digit IQ. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Who knows... maybe I am also a totally intelligent role player.

Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Look at their hands. They are so huge! Why?
    Does this mean that people with huge hands have good genes?
    Maybe all mesos have huge hands and huge forearms. I think you can really see on the forearms of a person if she has good genes or not. A few days ago I saw a guy in the bus he had really thick forearms and also pretty thick hands. I directly knew that this guy is a meso and when he got out I looked at him and he had a really huge upper body and a tiny waist. I am absolutely convinced that you can see it on somebody's hands and forearms if he has good genes.
    If the fingers look solid,thick and healthy then he has good genes. If the fingers are rather thin and look fragile then he has bad genes. It's true. The fingers say a lot about a person. I am very aware of such things but most doctors don't even know about these things because they are ignorant.
    you're right.people claiming their hands got bigger from lifting weights...yeah right .
    I lift weights for more than 10 years.my hands don't get bigger or thicker.yes maybe the bones a little denser due to the lifting of weights,I can't visually notice that..but not in such a way that it makes them as thick as those people you refer to.nature doesn't work that way.
    and HGH does make the hands bigger as the head.that stuff works on the bones.if you are thin ,then you can build some muscle on your frame.but not a lot.look at bruce lee.muscular but still a thin guy.that's the way it goes.don't worry.it don't mean s..t.
    people talkng about being alpha male because of having muscles and that crap should take a look at toto riina.yes the little maffia guy.u curtu(the shorty) or la belva(thebeast).
    he was something like 5 feet 'tall'' .he ruled the sicilian maffia.he looked like a poor dwarf.muscles and length mean nothing when your brain is made out of steel.it is all bodybuilder talk.many guys lifting weights connect their self esteem with their appearence.that is not life works.humans are known for brain power.gorillas for strength.
    some have both haha.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Noviomagus View Post
    you're right.people claiming their hands got bigger from lifting weights...yeah right .
    I lift weights for more than 10 years.my hands don't get bigger or thicker.yes maybe the bones a little denser due to the lifting of weights,I can't visually notice that..but not in such a way that it makes them as thick as those people you refer to.nature doesn't work that way.
    and HGH does make the hands bigger as the head.that stuff works on the bones.if you are thin ,then you can build some muscle on your frame.but not a lot.look at bruce lee.muscular but still a thin guy.that's the way it goes.don't worry.it don't mean s..t.
    people talkng about being alpha male because of having muscles and that crap should take a look at toto riina.yes the little maffia guy.u curtu(the shorty) or la belva(thebeast).
    he was something like 5 feet 'tall'' .he ruled the sicilian maffia.he looked like a poor dwarf.muscles and length mean nothing when your brain is made out of steel.it is all bodybuilder talk.many guys lifting weights connect their self esteem with their appearence.that is not life works.humans are known for brain power.gorillas for strength.
    some have both haha.
    Why bring this retarded thread back up 3 months later.

Rudolph hasn't been posting any of his lack of substance and I love Jay Cutler threads for awhile now, don't want that to start again. Then again maybe he ran out of ideas. Hands, hair, eyes, etc. eventually run out of bodyparts.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Natty is 4 Peanut Butter! joeytgstk's Avatar
    joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post

Rudolph hasn't been posting any of his lack of substance and I love Jay Cutler threads for awhile now, don't want that to start again. Then again maybe he ran out of ideas. Hands, hair, eyes, etc. eventually run out of bodyparts.
    Speaking of retards, where has Rudolph been?
    Originally Posted by gimp
    GET ON THE TREADMILL FATBOY.

No source checks!

Chris Hansen #19 - Why don't you take a seat over there?

I owe reps to:
    keg_daddy

JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500) JustinMarquez is not very helpful. (-500)
    In the time I have gained weight, my hands went from being able to fit a graduation ring on my middle finger (biggest finger on my hand), to that same ring no longer fitting on even my pinky. From lifting weights and eating my hands got that much bigger. My wrists also got bigger, I went from being able to overlap my fingers around my wrist to now just being able to barely touch my fingertips around my wrist. You must be thinking I just got fatter, well that was the case until I slowly dropped 15lbs to a a decently lean build. I pretty much went from a pure ecto to a meso (with perhaps even a tad endo added in). So did I alter my genes? Not likely, I just gained some size.
    Laughing as he snatched nother plate from the stack
    Chalking his hands and monstrous back,
    said, "Boy stop lying and don't say you've forgotton,
    The trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'" - Dale Clark

Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JustinMarquez View Post
    In the time I have gained weight, my hands went from being able to fit a graduation ring on my middle finger (biggest finger on my hand), to that same ring no longer fitting on even my pinky. From lifting weights and eating my hands got that much bigger. My wrists also got bigger, I went from being able to overlap my fingers around my wrist to now just being able to barely touch my fingertips around my wrist. You must be thinking I just got fatter, well that was the case until I slowly dropped 15lbs to a a decently lean build. I pretty much went from a pure ecto to a meso (with perhaps even a tad endo added in). So did I alter my genes? Not likely, I just gained some size.
    that worked for you like that.
    you are not everybody.

Originally Posted by joeytgstk View Post
    Speaking of retards, where has Rudolph been?
    he is in your head.or maye when you look in the mirror?

Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post

keep on taking your pills and you'll do just fine .

Why do all bodybuilders have such huge hands?

it should be:

Why do all bodybuilders have such dumb comments?

ok ,not all.

most.

is building your bodies into ugly out of proportion coloms of cowlike meat the wise thing to do?

gimme a break.or is it ,don't make me laugh.I won't it ain't even funny.how can you trust a person who takes drugs to build up muscles?

now gimme some bad reps.
    hehe.
    Last edited by Noviomagus; 04-04-2007 at 03:12 PM.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IcyHotNate View Post
    Bob's fingers are 'too titanically huge' to fit down a sewer drain.
    I sea what you did there.

Registered User Eljefecharro520's Avatar
    Eljefecharro520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hgh

It's probably because of the acromegaly they got from the high amounts of HGH.

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pls block this clown..

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Things I will take any chance I get to make fun of:

-Phil Heath for Mr. Olympia
    Some of these bumps are nice in a "the way we were" kind of way.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excess growth hormone cause a swelling of the soft tissues of the hands, feet, and face. In fact, one of the first signs of a pituitary disorder is that your shoes get tighter.

Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100) Asizzle33 is not very well liked. (-100)
    sus af, who cares about another mans hands?

BigBuilderXxX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Huge hands By birth

Guys i have huge hands with medium wrists and im 5'9ft or 6 ft tall What **** does that mean ?