The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Diet, My Supplements and My Training Days Good Or Bad?

Hey everyone here is my current diet:

Breakfast: 1 Bowl of Special k and 1 cup of tea
    (1 cod liver oil tablet 1 omega 3 tablet)

Break: Banana or a bag of grapes and sometimes a Nutri-Grain bar

Lunch: Sandwich - (Tuna or roast beef and cheese or cheese or ham *some kind of meat*) and a bottle of water

Snack: Cup of Coffee and sometimes a Nutri-Grain bar

Dinner: Varys - *some sort of meat or fish* with either Rice, Pasta, Potatoes - depending on the meal cabbage, carrots, brocolli

Before bed snack: Cup of Tea, sometimes with toast

Supplements:
    Reflex - instant mass
    Taken pre and post - half serving pre, half serving post

I am getting Cellmass and i will take 1 serving post workout

Training Days:
    Monday: Taekwon Do - Cardio
    Tuseday: Upperbody - Traps, Biceps, Triceps, Pecs
    Wednesday: Taekwon Do - Cardio
    Thursday: Lowerbody - Abs, Legs
    Friday: rest
    Saturday: Full Body Workout
    Sunday: 2 rest and 2 Cardio

Ok everybody what do you think?

Later everybody

Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol funny

MetzgerMeister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetzgerMeister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetzgerMeister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetzgerMeister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetzgerMeister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetzgerMeister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How do you survive with such low protein intake?

You need to change your diet, your workout and your...