Closed Thread
Page 141 of 289 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,230 of 8643
    KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not gonna lie dogs, that ep was some next level cinematography, but the way the Night King went out, by Arya of all people, that kinda ruined the series for me lol. An Ambush.. what teh fuk..

Also is anyone else loling hard how pretty much every1 even Sam survived a full frontal onslaught of the dead when the dothraki and unsullied got crushed in a matter of minutes..

10/10 cinematography and direction

0/10 writing.

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    The set up was there, but they didn't go through with it. It's like they were too scared to kill people off.

Everyone felt the dread in this episode and then the rug was pulled out under us when nobody died...
    I was just amazed how many of them were still alive. The fukking Night King resurrected all the people that just died. Thousands of Unsullied and Dothraki. And those weren't enough to kill anybody left alive after the first onslaught? Just weird.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    thats why they didnt give it to you

too plain and obvious/generic
    Less predictable than deus ex arya

Originally Posted by DrWilliam View Post
    Theon dies charging the NK. Bran is now completely left alone.

Jaime, Breanne, Gendry, Sam, Gilly, Jorah, Tyrion, Sansa, Melisandre, Grey Worm, Hound, MC Hammer, Ghost, Daenerys and Osama Bin Laden all die to the horde of undead since they are surrounded and have been stabbed repeatedly by wights for the past 49 minutes

With all hope lost, the NK approaches Bran and then...

BOOM! Jon parachutes down from Drogon and lands right behind the NK. Drogon begins landing cover fire from above, lighting the wights up

However, the WW are unaffected by the fire and several start charging Jon. He slays one after another in a flurry of attacks. BOOM. SLASH. PARRY. THRUST. UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START. Soon 6 or 7 WW fall to his blade.

One of the other wights starts focusing on Drogon who is still melting wights down left and right. He readies his ice spear and launches it towards Drogon. Drogon is about to die when WOOSH Rhaegal appears out of no where and catches the ice spear in his talons. He then launches it back at the WW and kills instantly.

However, the NK takes advantage of this and SURPRISE throws 2 spears at once simultaneously killing both remaining dragons.

It's now down to just Jon Snow and the NK. Bran sits there in a trance-like state; mentally jerking off to the mental video of Sansa's wedding night which has been locked on repeat in his brain since the episode began.

Jon approaches, "Night King, I have been waiting 8 long episodes for you to arrive. Let's give the people what they want. Winter is here, bitch." He gives a smug look and shakes his hair out of his eyes.

The NK responds, "Long have I hunted you down, Aegon Targaryen. You escaped me at Hardhome, but your legacy dies today."

The NK thrusts forward with a vengeance. Jon Snow and the NK fight back and forth for 10 minutes. They are equals in power, with no one pulling put ahead.

Eventually Jon gets tired, exhausted from the host of undead and 97 white walkers he has already slain. He says to himself, "So this is how it ends" as he backs himself into the corner. The NK approaches and then...

BOOM! Arya appears out of no where. All the wights and WW have been slain so she's finally able to get through the Godswood unseen. She approaches the NK from the rear and hits him with a chi blast, "HAAAAAADUKEN!!" which stuns him. Jon takes this window of opportunity to thrust Longclaw into the NKs heart

The screech is unbearable. "REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" the NK exclaims as he explodes into a million pieces. Jon is thrust backwards from the blast.

They had finally done it! The show is over, the NK had finally been slain! But then suddenly SLICE Arya cuts Jon's throat. He is a Targaryen after all and therefore her enemy. She kills Bran too and anyone left that I forgot to mention earlier and then sets out to kill everyone in King's Landing.

The end.
    Gonna use this for my fan fiction
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - White Walker generals did nothing and served no purpose

- Bran warging did nothing and served no purpose

- Jon, the main character of the fuking show, did nothing and served no purpose

- Arya was chopping through wights like she was mowing a lawn but everybody else could barely fight them off

- Melisandre committed suicide for no reason whatsoever

- How the **** is Rhaegal back in the next episode?

- Sam should have died 80 million times

- Crypt crew should have encountered dead Starks and got freaked out

- How do you not give us Jon vs the Night King, like what the actual fuk

- Could have been so many epic duels between the WW generals and the show regulars, ie. Jamie, Brienne, Gendry, etc. to give them all badass moments OR deaths

- Instead they all spent 90 minutes fighting wights and doing jack chit

- Arya mows through wights and then kills the NK, WE GET IT, CHICKS ROCK AND DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY

God this ep had so much potential and they wasted it. Despite all this I didnt dislike it, but it was a 7/10 when it could have easily been a 10/10.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    Not gonna lie dogs, that ep was some next level cinematography, but the way the Night King went out, by Arya of all people, that kinda ruined the series for me lol. An Ambush.. what teh fuk..

Also is anyone else loling hard how pretty much every1 even Sam survived a full frontal onslaught of the dead when the dothraki and unsullied got crushed in a matter of minutes..

0/10 writing.
    The Arya moment would have been good IMO if they had filled some holes prior. Like maybe a talk between the NK and Bran to explain tf is going on or give some more backstory.

The Jon vs NK duel we've all been waiting for.

Maybe more combat with white walkers in general.

This is why I thought it should have extended into another episode. Maybe end it there with Bran and the NK and everyone is like "HOLY SH!T WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?"

They have some little chat or something. Jon comes through and they duel.

He basically gets r3kt and Arya comes in.

Sh!t idk, we really just needed to see Jon vs NK
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

0/10 writing.
    I had no problem with Arya being the one to kill the Night King. They've been teasing the importance of that knife since last season I think. But for there to be no grand explanation or battle between him and Jon is kind of odd. That's why I hope they really explain it a lot more in the next few episodes. They also wasted an opportunity to have Bran warg into one of the dragons instead of just sitting there like a loaf on the sidewalk.

So in the crypt scene, were all those undead Starks? Does that mean Ned was running around killing people?

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the fuk were they thinking lmao, ep was fire up until the ending, NK dies to a midget, LOL! I've seen fan fiction better than this on tumblr.

I knew that was coming once Melisandre babbled that bullchit about her closing blue eyes but i didn't want to believe it.

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    God this ep had so much potential and they wasted it. Despite all this I didnt dislike it, but it was a 7/10 when it could have easily been a 10/10.
    Kinda makes me chuckle that they spent "55 nights" or whatever on this battle.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man....what the hell did I just watch. Was it really a longer episode? because the Arya hiding from walkers scene stole about 10 mins with nothing going on.
    I really want to go on a tirade about the writing but there's not much point at this stage, it is what it is.

Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    I had no problem with Arya being the one to kill the Night King. They've been teasing the importance of that knife since last season I think. But for there to be no grand explanation or battle between him and Jon is kind of odd. That's why I hope they really explain it a lot more in the next few episodes. They also wasted an opportunity to have Bran warg into one of the dragons instead of just sitting there like a loaf on the sidewalk.

So in the crypt scene, were all those undead Starks? Does that mean Ned was running around killing people?
    I said the same about Arya but I'm reversing my position. I'm annoyed she's the one to kill him at all. With all the connection between NK and Jon & Bran, they should have played a role.

This was Rian Johnson tier subversion. In other words, it was borderline trolling
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Man....what the hell did I just watch. Was it really a longer episode? because the Arya hiding from walkers scene stole about 10 mins with nothing going on.
    I really want to go on a tirade about the writing but there's not much point at this stage, it is what it is.
    They really could have cut that scene out and the episode doesn't lose steam.

They done my boy Beric dirty, fuarkkk. Was hoping for him to manhandle some general walkers, they had their spears ready and all and didn't use it once when Dany and Jon flew RIGHT ABOVE THEM.

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    thats why they didnt give it to you

too plain and obvious/generic
    Know whats better than unpredictable but awful?

Predictable and awesome.

Beats it every time.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    NO MA'AM crew

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    That scene was necessary to make her ambush on the Night King seem more probable.

But to anyone who properly invested in the WW plot line and appreciates common sense, it didn't work.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    I said the same about Arya but I'm reversing my position. I'm annoyed she's the one to kill him at all. With all the connection between NK and Jon & Bran, they should have played a role.

This was Rian Johnson tier subversion. In other words, it was borderline trolling
    I'm fine with it, not thrilled, because it was unexpected. But like others have said, they've been teasing this confrontation between the Night King and Jon for seasons. And they don't so much have a tango other than their dragons fighting for a little bit. What the ****. I hope this isn't the end of the Night King because what a scam.

I cringed more at Lady Mormont killing the giant. I knew it was coming because she was a fan favorite, but this episode was so femintastic that I almost secreted vagina juice from my anus.

Hardhome was a better episode than this episode.

Come at me.
    Hardhome was and still is the best episode of the series.

When it ended, nothing else mattered.... in REAL life.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    NO MA'AM crew

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you guys want a REAL show, Cobra Kai >>> GoT.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kinda makes me chuckle that they spent "55 nights" or whatever on this battle.
    This may have been the "longest battle in media history" but Helms Deep battle absolutely chit on it. Most of the fight was just fighting stupid zombies in closeup scenes that cut too quickly. Honestly, the Wildling fight at castle black showed alot more actual fighting.

Like...there wasnt any cool swordplay in this episode at all. I wanted to see more with the actual walkers and NK. Would have been awesome to see Jaime/ Brienne fighting actual Walkers
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all the NK had to do to win this battle was sit back and rub one off, thousands of years of planning, and Robb stark ended up a better general than anyone else at the ripe age of 16.

I'm fine with it, not thrilled, because it was unexpected. But like others have said, they've been teasing this confrontation between the Night King and Jon for seasons. And they don't so much have a tango other than their dragons fighting for a little bit. What the ****. I hope this isn't the end of the Night King because what a scam.

I cringed more at Lady Mormont killing the giant. I knew it was coming because she was a fan favorite, but this episode was so femintastic that I almost secreted vagina juice from my anus.
    Yeah ultimately in this episode, the NK treated Jon like any other threat. So apparently there was nothing special between those two. Something harkening to their ancient lineage would have been awesome.

Lyanna was pure fan service, even the Got fan Boys on youtube are admitting it right now. The giant swings on everyone but decides to pull lyanna up to his face to get stabbed. Ok.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    This may have been the "longest battle in media history" but Helms Deep battle absolutely chit on it. Most of the fight was just fighting stupid zombies in closeup scenes that cut too quickly. Honestly, the Wildling fight at castle black showed alot more actual fighting.

Like...there wasnt any cool swordplay in this episode at all. I wanted to see more with the actual walkers and NK. Would have been awesome to see Jaime/ Brienne fighting actual Walkers
    100%. This doesn't hold a candle to Helms Deep.

Actually, Thrones could've used a candle in this episode. Ba dum... Tsss
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Hardhome was and still is the best episode of the series.

When it ended, nothing else mattered.... in REAL life.
    Yep. I was in awe when that episode was over and convinced me that GOT was the best show, besides Breaking Bad, that I've ever watched.

The set up and tension in that episode was amazing. It was smaller in scale to this episode obviously, but left me more impressed. I'm not going to be just a critic and say this episode sucked, but it could have been better. And I wish it was. But at least I've lowered my expectations for this series a while ago.

Yeah ultimately in this episode, the NK treated Jon like any other threat. So apparently there was nothing special between those two. Something harkening to their ancient lineage would have been awesome.

Lyanna was pure fan service, even the Got fan Boys on youtube are admitting it right now. The giant swings on everyone but decides to pull lyanna up to his face to get stabbed. Ok.
    It sucks too because I liked her character but this was not the right way to go about it. Have her die an honorable and badass death that doesn't come across as too try hard. There is no way any GOT fan didn't feel insulted by that scene especially with the way they introduced her character. Just too cliche and generic.

It sucks too because I liked her character but this was not the right way to go about it. Have her die an honorable and badass death that doesn't come across as too try hard. There is no way any GOT fan didn't feel insulted by that scene especially with the way they introduced her character. Just too cliche and generic.
    Honestly I rolled my eyes during her charge. Not including the fact it's ridiculous a child lord would be put on a battlefield. But the writers could care less. They want that "little badass" moment.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Gimli and Legolas put together still had less plot armor than Sam this ep fkn lol

Honestly I rolled my eyes during her charge. Not including the fact it's ridiculous a child lord would be put on a battlefield. But the writers could care less. They want that "little badass" moment.
    Yep. I'm getting angry now thinking about it. Hehe.

Gimli and Legolas put together still had less plot armor than Sam this ep fkn lol
    I could have sworn I saw Sam get swarmed by a bunch of the undead. What the hell were they doing to him the whole time, just dry humping?

Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kind of stupid how the Night King could be killed so easily and he wasn't the least bit worried about a stray arrow piercing him. Never mind his lack of security as he decides to try to kill Brann in slow motion.

Btw, Melisandre is the sexiest bish on the show by far and it isnt even close
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    NO MA'AM crew

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    who would win the ULTIMATE MARY SUE SHOWDOWN?

arya or rei?
    hi.

Btw, Melisandre is the sexiest bish on the show by far and it isnt even close
    Agreed. She's the only female on the show I've masturbated to.

Plenty of men though. JK.

Closed Thread
Page 141 of 289 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast