kunji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink hey guys check my pic out.

sorry but i only have one picture. took this abt 2 weeks ago when i was goofin around at a local beach. i know u cant tell much from this pic but pls give an opinion based on wadever u see. thanks
    l8a dudes.

i know how some of u guys take all this **** so damn seriously so ill just warn you that this aint a serious pic so NO FLAMING!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kunji; 10-15-2003 at 06:09 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Why do signatures always have to be so lame ??

ironmike81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look trim but judging from what i can see i would just try adding overall mass, if thats what youre going for. you got great skin coloring, so if you become ripped youll look great, unlike me i have light skin so its hard to see the definition from all the work i put in. what kinda routine are you on now and when did you start?

kunji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well...i have to admit that i have a huge gut. for me all my bodyfat is stored in the gut area so this pic sort of doesnt tell the whole story. and again to be truthfull i only started seriously getting into bbing recently. ill post some old pics pretty soon. the only workout did for like a year was wrestling with my buds(not even amateur, just imitating moves on a mat) and doing bicep curls. lol.
    but for the past month or so this is the routine i have adopted.

Monday Chest/triceps
    Tuesday HIIT
    Wednesday Back/Bicep
    thursday HIIT
    Friday Legs/abs/delts

thanks for the compliments, but i know once u see my whole pics u will be taking them back !
    l8a
    Why do signatures always have to be so lame ??

if your trying to add mass, i started a program recently of hitting each body part once a week, hard.

mon-chest
    tue-back
    wed-tris
    thu-bis
    fri-shoulders
    sat-legs
    sun-off

now i have experimented with different routines for a while now and have been workingout on and off for a couple of years. i find that alredy i am feeling good gains and muscle density after a short period of time, also you need to make sure to watch what you eat, it is very important.

NotOnSteroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ironmike81
    if your trying to add mass, i started a program recently of hitting each body part once a week, hard.

mon-chest
    tue-back
    wed-tris
    thu-bis
    fri-shoulders
    sat-legs
    sun-off
    I used to do a program similar to that, but it hit two muscles a day and was four days a week. The only problem was that muscle soreness seemed to linger on for days. It wasn't because I was doing too much work, it was because I wasn't working the muscles frequently enough to get them into the habit of working out. Working a muscle every seven days doesn't really give the muscle a chance to adjust to working out. Working a muscle every 3 to 5 days helps the muscle get into a groove. I find myself less sore now and I work out even harder than I did with my last program.

My current routine is 3 days done 5 days a week. So each week is in a different order since it is 5 days a week, or Monday through friday. I do: day 1: chest, shoulders Day 2: back, triceps Day 3: legs, biceps

An example of the order would be Monday: day 1, tues: day 2, Wed: day 3, thurs: day 1, fri: day 2, next monday: day 3, tues: day 1 and so on. This way not every week is the same.

I also change the weight every week. One week will be light (8-11 reps), the next week will be heavy (4-7 reps). I increase sets every week for every exercise until I'm doing about 5 sets per exercise, then I go back to doing 2 sets per exercise and work back up again. That way I can avoid overtraining.
    Don't you love watching the little gym nerds over there lollygagging on a worthless machine knowing that they will never be buff.

Don't think of it as lifting weight, think of it as posing and you just happen to have a weight in your hand.

if a muscle is trained to absolute failure during a workout and i find if i do about say 20 sets per body part (5 exercise 4 sets each) that i get a great pump and also my strength increases because i dont overtrain the muscle and give it ample time to heal. you can do each body part twice a week like i used to, but i could never go all out because if i did i had to work that muscle again a couple of days later, or the muscle is involved in other exercises (ie. bench press works front deltoid head, triceps, chest) that i had to do the next day. but you do whatever works, whatever you see gains in strength and mass with.

TinyTerrorTrina TinyTerrorTrina's Avatar
    TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10) TinyTerrorTrina is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to do that but I WAS working too much. I would be sore for 2 days post work-out and just kept on going. Terrible Idea! Sometimes you just need a recovery day. But def Add mass and start bulking. If you want to lose the "gut" you've got to burn it off with Cardio and better eating. Abs are Made mostly in the Kitchen!

Originally Posted by NotOnSteroids View Post
    I used to do a program similar to that, but it hit two muscles a day and was four days a week. The only problem was that muscle soreness seemed to linger on for days. It wasn't because I was doing too much work, it was because I wasn't working the muscles frequently enough to get them into the habit of working out. Working a muscle every seven days doesn't really give the muscle a chance to adjust to working out. Working a muscle every 3 to 5 days helps the muscle get into a groove. I find myself less sore now and I work out even harder than I did with my last program.

My current routine is 3 days done 5 days a week. So each week is in a different order since it is 5 days a week, or Monday through friday. I do: day 1: chest, shoulders Day 2: back, triceps Day 3: legs, biceps

An example of the order would be Monday: day 1, tues: day 2, Wed: day 3, thurs: day 1, fri: day 2, next monday: day 3, tues: day 1 and so on. This way not every week is the same.

I also change the weight every week. One week will be light (8-11 reps), the next week will be heavy (4-7 reps). I increase sets every week for every exercise until I'm doing about 5 sets per exercise, then I go back to doing 2 sets per exercise and work back up again. That way I can avoid overtraining.