Message Board Veteran LukeStacey's Avatar
    LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting ready to start my Megabol/Anabol cycle on Monday, need some last minute tips

Im about to start my cycle on Monday and I need some last minute advice on guys who've used the product before (training diet etc)

As i've got about 3 days to go I was wondering if any ones got any good pre-cycle suggestions, like wether I should increase my protein and carb intake prior to the PH to create a good environment etc.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you taking creatine, if not do so

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yah, It would hurt to put the intake now. Who knows maybe even take a couple days off work outs to get a little extra rest. In week 4 you probably should increase your volume of sets per exercise.. Make sure you keep up with the big 3 as your major excersises. In week 5 you will be more than able to handle the extra volume. Also if the weight felt to easy on your last set do another set with more weight. (Good ego boost). Other than that Try to be as consistant as possible with the times you take the PH. I always tried to take the Meg or Anabol 45 minutes prior to workout. Definatley eat!! after week two you will feel like you can't get enough. Any other questions you don't want posted send me or Irish a PM.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't ask me what I was thinking ... It wouldn't hurt to bump your food intake up now.........
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.