1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hgh vs test boost supplementation

I am a 38 year old male competetive athlete (mma) so the decline of my body's natural performance is a big factor in choosing which supplements to spend my few dollars on. Can you offer any insight as to compare (natural of course) hgh supplementation to testosterone boosting supplementation? i dont believe is should do both at the same time, although that opinion is based on ignorance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If a supplement promises to increase test or hgh or anything like that and you dont need a dr's script, then more than likely it wont work as advertised. If you are that worried about your levels go to a dr and have them checked and go from there or you can just "supplement" with the real thing, your choice. But if you are thinking there are supplements out there that are going to have a huge effect ( besides lightening your wallet) you are going to be disappointed.
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you had your GH and T levels checked? Id do that first. Iam skeptical of most of these types of supps because non of the companies has shown me that they raise GH or T levels. Best advice. Get levels checked. try a product and get levels checked in a month to see if it worked

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1kickboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys. ive taken Hypertest n saw a little improvement but lost my job and couldnt afford more than the first months supply. I was thinking of getting straight tribulus terrestris, but ill def get levels chcked at doc's. thanx
    Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    Have you had your GH and T levels checked? Id do that first. Iam skeptical of most of these types of supps because non of the companies has shown me that they raise GH or T levels. Best advice. Get levels checked. try a product and get levels checked in a month to see if it worked

Joe

MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1kickboxer View Post
    thanks guys. ive taken Hypertest n saw a little improvement but lost my job and couldnt afford more than the first months supply. I was thinking of getting straight tribulus terrestris, but ill def get levels chcked at doc's. thanx
    And when you do, if he puts you on a testosterone supplement. do NOT, i repeat, do NOT let him give you Androgel, Testim of any other of those Insurance Prior Authirzation requiring wallet draining topicals. A simple IM injection of testosterone is far far cheaper and a 10 ml bottle will last you for months (sells for about $115 compared to the topicals, which retail in the $300 range for the same period and, IF insurance covers a topical, it is the highest tier co-pay per month (I usually see $50 and $75 or a percentage)).
    You want to fly faster and further but Perfection cannot be plotted because every chart or graph is a limitation. Perfect speed, my son, is being there. You must stop seeing yourself as a limited gull with a 42" wingspan. -- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Always do your best, be impeccable with your word, don't take things personally and don't make assumptions. -- The Four Agreements