Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000) warchild is just really nice. (+1000)

In a fight what would be more beneficial

in a fight would having more strength and experience in the bench press or doing deadlifts be more usefull in a fight

PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what kind of fight you talking bout. wrestling? boxing? kickboxing? street fight? you gotta elaborate on what you want info on. im guessing you mean a street fight. in a street fight all u really need is to be aggressive and always get back up. dunt use weapons or any cheap shyt. you really dont need strength. its more about experience and being aggressive and not giving up. one of the best fighters i kno he is like 6 foot and got a decent build on him. this kid can barely bench 120. no joke. he looks like alil girl in the gym compared to every1 else but he can beat the snot out of any1 there
    The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
    - Aristotle

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
    - Michael Jordan

alexmich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aggresion and strength, if its just a little school brawl. In all the fights at my school the stronger one always wins.

user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be good in a fight you need good technique and strong internal/external rotators. Also being able to bench your bodyweight couldnt hurt.

ultramuscle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by alexmich
    aggresion and strength, if its just a little school brawl. In all the fights at my school the stronger one always wins.
    yeah, in a street fight where its bout life/death then its about experience and stuff but in school its always pushing contests which mean strength is very important.

Fullback35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up WTF.....,

Why the hell is there always someone wanting to know whats better for a fight its like they WANT to start one, people have to realize when they go into life, you cant fight EVERYONE...

Reed
    "Winners win , Losers make excuses."

PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PunisherHCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe the kid gets picked on by a bully and he wants the kid to stop. sometimes talking doesnt work. you gotta show your enemt that you aint a bitch and you gotta scare him. you gotta make him look bad in front of everyone and the bullying stops. im not saying to pick fights with everyone you encounter but if u got a problem with someone if talking dont work you gotta embarass them. they will never bother you again
    - Aristotle

- Michael Jordan

bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000)

well

**** the bench press or dead

get yourself a gun

this is america after all

the constitution endorses it
    Now All We Need Is A little Energon And A Lot of Luck

More Than You Imagine Optimus Prime.......

Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000) Withered Soul is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: well

Originally posted by bobo_007
    **** the bench press or dead

get yourself a gun

this is america after all

the constitution endorses it
    No. THAT is America, this is England!
    But the bech will help with punching power, but I really recommend the Clean and Press.
    "Impossible" is just a word used to make people feel good when they've failed.

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are mostly a striker the bench would be more important but if you are a grappler you may want to emphasise the dead

Fullback35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Okay

My point was along the lines of avoid it if you have too we have this kid at practice who is only a year older then me, sits there and mouths off to everyone...i just hold back and wait for him to open his mouth to me, i just tell him to shut his mouth or im gonna whip his ass, but what im saying is, try to be alitt pacifist, dont get all pissed off and testosterone bound and just start **** to be doing it.

Reed
    "Winners win , Losers make excuses."

grooverider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ignore the guy saying 'fight clean'. In a street fight you don't think. What you want to do is train your instinctive reactions; which is what alot of martial arts do.

Your mind WON'T be working normally under the pressure of being attacked, don't even begin to imagine that. Anyone who tells you otherwise has never been in a fight

What you want to do is go for the eyes, throat, heart, groin. If someone grabs you ANYWHERE without the intention of immediately hitting you (but aggressively and soon to hit yo), wrap your hand around their little finger and break it. This works especially well on the throat, where you can break both fingers.

If they intend to hit you properly, your number one priority is to get away. Whatever you do, ignore the whole 'rocky' attitude people have on the internet- the guy who attacked you may not best you, but the guy behind you with the bottle will total you in seconds. It's ALWAYS the attack you don't see that finishes you.

As I said before; go for the eyes, throat, heart or groin.

A square punch to the nose will stun severely, usually winning a fight for you- Beware fighting a man with a broken nose, he WILL have learnt this lesson. A broken nose is a sign of a man who either does competitive martial arts or has had many street fights. Take it from me

A square punch to the throat will disable an attacker, definately giving you time to run away.

Be wary of attacking the groin, it's instinctively defended by all men. You don't usually need to learn to defend this part of your body. The only time you have a good chance of damaging this part is after a stunning blow. Stun, groin - RUN.

My best advice is this though; if someone tries to start a fight with you with friends, the best bet is to offer to buy him a drink. Fighting is the easiest way to lose good looks.

And remember; fight dirty. There is NO honour in street fighting, it's moronic.

As for bodybuilding; to increase punching strenght you want to train your forearms and triceps. Ideally you want your forearms and biceps (along with all major muscle groups to the toe) to be equal in size. Your punching power is effected by all muscles as your use your weight; but remember that your muscles CHANNEL that power. It flows along your arms, and if your tris are 20 inches around and your forearm is 3 inches around it will severely limit your punching power and detract from that tricep's explosive power.

Shrugs and lat exercises will help if you want to use your head, for example in a grapple. A headbutt to the nose is a highly effective hammering stunning attack!

Strengthen your wrists, and remember not to get close. Stun and run.

Gl, if you want me to preach more just ask!
    Last edited by grooverider; 08-16-2003 at 10:47 PM.

SpaceManX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know what lift would be more beneficial(sp?) but if you can, knock them to the ground and pound their ass.

Also, I heard it is wise to always aim for the throat when delivering a "high punch" of sorts, seeing as how knocking someone in the head will only make them angrier.

Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

benchpress

bench does help with punching power. But I don't think it is everything in a fight. Like I have a friend who said once I can bench 400 pounds I am getting into boxing and I will be able to kick everybodys butt. Man if u even had a rookie fighter who doesn't even lift but has speed and endurance. And knows how to box u are screwed. Plus boxers and martial arts are some of the strongest and best conditioned athletes in the world.
    I like pink tacos how about YOU :)

bodyweight 170
    bench 285
    deadlift 330
    miltary 160 actually havent max yet

I fight because I know this world is cold,cold place I've been let down stepped on, passed up,and F' D over I fight because I know that in this world, the one perosn you can rely on is yourself wives cheat,family abandons and friends sell you out. When I.m that cage it me versus the world True I might get beaten but I won't be a deceiver. IN the cage I find truth, It is only throught truth that we can find ourselves.

Limits are only for those that set them . If you have the will power you can accomplish all your goals. Each journey begins with a step.

I/m not scared i not afraid I am tough I/m a animal and i will eat you if i have too

no fear

Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    plus for awhile I was taking martial arts and I was sparring this guy in class. Well I know for a fact this guy couldn't out bench me. But I remember hitting him in the head hard and then he just snapped. He basically went ape **** on my butt. He hit me with 3 right and left punches on the side of the head. Well I know for a fact if he had hit me a 4 fourth time I would have been knocked out. You guys probably know what it feels like when you know your about to go down. And I admit he would have knocked me out. One thing I have always seem to notice is that usually the guy in the fight who is the most agressive and throughs the first punch is usually in most cases the winner. so bascially what I am trying to say is benching and deadlifts aren't everything it a fight for sure. As I know for experience the hard way I guess.
    I like pink tacos how about YOU :)

bodyweight 170
    bench 285
    deadlift 330
    miltary 160 actually havent max yet

I fight because I know this world is cold,cold place I've been let down stepped on, passed up,and F' D over I fight because I know that in this world, the one perosn you can rely on is yourself wives cheat,family abandons and friends sell you out. When I.m that cage it me versus the world True I might get beaten but I won't be a deceiver. IN the cage I find truth, It is only throught truth that we can find ourselves.

Limits are only for those that set them . If you have the will power you can accomplish all your goals. Each journey begins with a step.

I/m not scared i not afraid I am tough I/m a animal and i will eat you if i have too

no fear

El Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to win you need 3 things: experience, reasonable strength, and you MUST... MUST!! lose your fear of being punched. i find it hilarious when i see a fight where both people are fighting sloppy and they can barely control themselves because of their fear of getting hit... Man the F*** up, its only a hit... dont be afraid of bruises, it'll heal. i live in LA im not gonna specify where but its not the best neighborhood and i have seen and participated in a good amount of fights and trust me... your gonna get hit. i've never seen a fight where 2 experienced fighters went at it and 1 fighter came out without a scratch, your gonna get hit.. accept it.
    next you dont need to bench over 200 pounds, it helps but it doesnt take that much to knock someone out, a knockout consists of a persons brain shaking within their skull causing unconciousness and it doesnt take that much to do this. (so dont be afraid of the bigger more muscular guy, the muscles in his arms or chest wont compensate for clean hit on the jaw). Size doesnt matter, ive seen one of my homies get into atleast half a dozen fights and everytime its a knockout because he knows how to punch, a strong punch isnt only in the strength of arms or chest... of course this helps but to knock someone out you need to put your shoulder back and waist into punch, do this and you have a knockout, or you atleast dazed the guy giving you an opportunity to hit him again while he's trying to recover. the other thing is experience i remember when i got in my first couple fights. i found it hard to control my emotions wich affected my fighting performance, then i lost my fear and evertime i go into a fight i go in knowing that i'm going to hit the other guy harder and more times than he's gonna hit me. thats all you need to win a fight.

keep your gaurd up

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No excersize will make your punches stronger except maybe weighted punches. Get yourself a punching bag if you want a stonger hit. Having overall body strength will indeed help but lets say I fight a kid who is smaller than me and I have 50 lbs over him on bench or deadlift, just because I'm stronger, doesn't make me the automatic winner.

oh and i dont think that you would wanna go for weakspots like the throat or groin. cuz most of the time when a fight breaks out im gonna have some backup with me so i dont get jumped... dont get me wrong i dont rely on my backup to swing for me its just for protection. but someone hit me in the throat or groin then your gonna have a brawl, thats cause for my backup to jump in. anything doesnt go in a street fight, theirs an ediquete you cant kick someone in the balls and run off, thats pu$$y $hit, either dont start anything to get yourself into a fight or walk away, cmon guys that throat and groin advice is what girls do to someone trying to violate them or something, thats something you do if your life is in danger, not something you do to another guy in a street fight. Man up.

Keep Your Gaurd Up.

You have never been in a fight in your life. Etiquette.. dear god.

It must be different where you live, because in England if someone is going to beat you up - you are going to hospital. There is no hand shakes and laughing about it afterwards.

You either take them out and get the hell out or you are going to be in hospital.

But hell, don't take my advice if you don't want to. Don't blame me when your 'etiquette' leads you to being bottled

Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000)
    most of this is nonsense, with the exception of The Guy, who made some good points, up to where he said size doesn't matter in a fight. it's not the only thing, but it is important, especially if everything else is equal.

as for your question, the deadlift would help your punching power more since it works the hip complex which is vital for punching. however, most weight lifting exercizes are not going to make you a much stronger puncher. you're better off perfecting your technique. this is where you will get more power and speed. also, try full contact twists or russian twists, they are also good for building punching power.
    I'm like a ghost with a hammer in my hands.

Faster and Stronger. **** Bigger.

The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical activity.

apparently you didnt understand. see where im from you normally dont get in fights with people you dont know. you dont go around in a neighborgood where u dont belong, thats a quick way to get shot. so most of the time when u fight you fight someone you know, someone who lives close to you or goes to the same school, so if you try to kick someone in the balls or hit em in the throat and run. then your gonna piss some people off and since you know each other then they know where to find you, that means they find you and put you in the hospital or worse. so if you fight someone in a different town then you dont need to have the fighting ediquete i was talking about. but when you live in south central LA then you better fight like a man if you wanna live another day. i dont expect you guys in england to understand how **** goes down in SC but i was just trying to clear some **** up.... and as for saying i've never been in a fight... cmon now dont start talking **** over the saftey of a phone line. so im not gonna sit here like a nerd and talk **** back and forth with you over the internet so dont bother writing anything in responce cuz i wont right back.

and as for everyone else.... Keep your gaurd up.

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: In a fight what would be more beneficial

Originally posted by warchild
    in a fight would having more strength and experience in the bench press or doing deadlifts be more usefull in a fight
    Deadlift....they prove overall strength and is more specific to life than bench

Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by El Guy
    apparently you didnt understand. see where im from you normally dont get in fights with people you dont know. you dont go around in a neighborgood where u dont belong, thats a quick way to get shot. so most of the time when u fight you fight someone you know, someone who lives close to you or goes to the same school, so if you try to kick someone in the balls or hit em in the throat and run. then your gonna piss some people off and since you know each other then they know where to find you, that means they find you and put you in the hospital or worse. so if you fight someone in a different town then you dont need to have the fighting ediquete i was talking about. but when you live in south central LA then you better fight like a man if you wanna live another day. i dont expect you guys in england to understand how **** goes down in SC but i was just trying to clear some **** up.... and as for saying i've never been in a fight... cmon now dont start talking **** over the saftey of a phone line. so im not gonna sit here like a nerd and talk **** back and forth with you over the internet so dont bother writing anything in responce cuz i wont right back.

and as for everyone else.... Keep your gaurd up.
    if this is against me, then i don't think you understood what i was saying. i agree with everything you said, except for size not mattering. if this is against someone else, then you know your stuff, and good looking out for those that don't.

The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical activity.

dont trip that last one wasnt about you, it was to groovrider.

England:

Three outcomes to a fight:

1) You get beaten up and go to hospital
    2) You put the other person down
    3) You/He Runs run away

You do whatever it takes to not lose. Any bodyguard/professional will tell you the same as I have; All out in the first 5 seconds. Hit them where it hurts/kills them.

I assume that you're telling the guy not to hit at vunerable parts of the human body (Like boxing, all martial arts, professional training e.g. police force/army/navy all teach) riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Yes, I assume when you fight you hit people in the shoulder.. that's way more honourable?

.. back to reality?

it's not really about politeness, it's about being practical.

if you're from a neighborhood where everyone knows each other, and everyone's got back, and you pull some cheap **** in a fight - kicking in the balls, using a weapon when the other guy has nothing - then chances are his friends are going to come looking for you. if you fight man to man and win, then you win respect, and chances are there wont' be repercussions from the fight that you have to deal with later on.

i dont know why im even responding to this but were you raised by nothing but women or something, hitting a guy in the groin or throat isnt something that guys do to each other thats something girls do to guys who can overpower them, thats what you learn in a womens self defence class, i realize that bodygaurds/profesionals practice this, im talking about a real street fight, how to win a fight like a man. this is a bad example but if you watch fight scenes in movies, do you see anyone hitting someone in the balls or throat??? or if you ever watch ultimate fighting do you see guys scratching at each other with their nails, biting each other, or slapping each other??? THATS NOT WHAT GUYS DO TO EACH OTHER. The way to win a street fight is when it ends with a person getting knocked out, theirs no quiting, no running away, no backing down someones gonna get knocked out. but in LA if you go for the kill then your gonna piss some people off, i know you dont know how **** goes down on the streets but theirs people in LA that would kill you for less. Thats my reality.

now if you wanna go ahead and hit other guys in the balls like a little girl then you go right ahead im sure your friends in england will think you a big man. but i was giving this advice to anyone who wants to win a fight with a little bit of dignity.

by the way what in my replies made you think that we shake hands or laugh afterwards. if theirs anything wrong in this thread its what you said about offering the guy a drink??? what kind of a man talks his way out of a fight, or pays(the drink) his way out of a fight??? and all this advice your giving about headbutting a guy, punching a guy in the throat and running away, but i do agree with you in hitting a guy in the nose, but some of your advice goes without saying, people already know weakspots your not teaching anyone anything usefull. what these people wanted to know is what is more beneficial in a fight, i gave them that, not how to win a fight like a little girl.

Man The **** Up.

You haven't said anything except 'fight like a man'. I'm being practical. What exactly did you give in the way of advice?

thats what you learn in a womens self defence class
    I used to teach a small womens self defense class.

if you watch fight scenes in movies, do you see anyone hitting someone in the balls or throat
    They are movies. If you watch someone trained in some form of combat, they WILL go for the balls/throat/eyes. And you WILL go down because of it.

As for buying the guy a drink, most fights start through missunderstanding- "Were you hitting on my girlfriend?" "Do you have a problem with me?" "Did you just call me a wanker?" = Reasons fights start.

what kind of a man talks his way out of a fight
    A real man knows that you should only fight when there is no other way out. If you have respect for other people, they will have respect for you.

Fighting is always a last resort.

this is getting old im done arguing but i am gonna clear some **** up... first of all you wanna get all technical by quoting me but you forgot the part where i said "this is a bad example but if you watch movies" etc. I KNOW its just a movie but i thought that you would understand my point.

you said "If you watch someone trained in some form of combat, they WILL go for the balls/throat/eyes. And you WILL go down because of it." well no **** sherlock, this goes without saying if i knew a guy was trained in any form of combat then i wouldnt **** with him and he wouldnt **** with anyone unless he wanted to go to prison, i dont know the laws in England but in America if a guy who has a record of being highly trained in any form of combat is considered to be a deadly weapon regardless if he has a weapon or not so your not gonna see too many marines in street fights against civilians.

And i also agree and disagree with you with your closing statement, fighting is a last resort, thats true in most cases but if you've ever been in a FAIR fight you cant deny that it was atleast little bit of fun. im not saying i got out looking for a fight, but if a fight comes my way i dont have a problem with accepting a challenge even if i wake up sore the next morning

oh and you said I havent really said anything??? did you read my first reply??? i dont wanna blow my own horn but i strongly believe that my reply was alot more usefull than any other **** these "ultimate fighters" wrote. One more thing... when i said etiquette i didnt mean classy or politeness, i simply used the phrase "fighting etiquette" as just that... a phrase... a figure of speach to explain the do'es and dont's of street fighting, i know its hard to believe but these do'es and dont's do exist if your trying to win a fight with dignity(against a civilian). I thought that you guys just might catch on to my figure of speech, my mistake though, I guess i overestimated the intelligence of some of you people out their. LOL jk don't get all butt-hurt....

aight guys you got to remember your trying to help somebody out who asked a question not fight. he didnt ask how do you criticize people for the way they fight? he wanted to know how to hold his own in a street fight not a "online forum fight"
    come on guys whats this fighting in this thread going to solve. its stupid it really is stupid. not everyone fights the same way. sorry to burst anyones bubble but theres not a set fighting "etiquette". people do what they need to do to win. not every hood holds respect and shyt for winners. some hoods might fight to stay alive or do it for money but whatever reason they have for fighting you got to respect what they say. you dont got to agree. so please if you want to post the way YOU fight go right ahead. and let the kid who asked the question take whatever info he wants to take. cause he didnt ask about wankers or etiquette
    - Aristotle

- Michael Jordan