greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Any never valet parking crew?

If the place is valet parking only, I'm not going. No random stranger is getting behind the wheel except the dealer porter where I have no other choice.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No man wtf

But even if that’s a rational stance to have, wouldn’t you just rent a limo / take an Uber? Why would you let a policy cuck you out of a nice event.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've used it alot whenever im visiting a big city hotel.

Never had any issues with it but it's def always on my mind whenever I use valet. The kids doing those gigs ALWAYS look like the type to mess around with your vehicle if given the chance. I use it only when there is no other convenient alternative.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.