NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Transformation Log !!

Just started my first cutting diet, my first journal, my first routine, and my first step towards a life changing transformation. I'm 21 about 5'6-5'7, 219lbs, and as far as my bf 29.5%-30%, according to
    Originally Posted by STEADY View Post
    big ups to "STEADY" for posting this site. I've lifted weights before but nothing serious, I've lifted for a month then when off for like 6 or 7, then most I've ever lifted consecutively was about 3 months 2-3 years ago. So I think i would consider my self new to lifting. I've put on about 70 lbs with in 3yrs, and I?m stick of not being able to take my shirt off at the beach. So I think it's time i do something. After some research i plan on using a 5 day split routine (although this week i'll be using a 3 day split), doing cardio right after training.
    SUPPS: Lipo-6, GNC Mega Man, ON Whey, Sci-fit Whey, Vitamin B-12, Cyto-max (for post workout shake).
    GOAL: Lose as much fat as possible by the end of August. I'm thinking at least 20-30lbs of mainly FAT.
    Attached Files

NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYundaGround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MONDAYS WORKOUT:

Training was good, except for my shoulders, and cardio. Monday i did chest/triceps, but mid way thru triceps my shoulders gave out, weird ? and i wasn't able to complete all my sets. I felt the "burn" on both my shoulders, but also felt pain on my right shoulder, the pain you feel after pitching a baseball game, or throwing a football. Any ideas of what this could be ? Does this mean i have to strengthen up my shoulders (haven't trained shoulders in about 2-3yrs)? Also i wasn't able to do my cardio after training, felt like I was going to faint. Guess I'm out of shape !!

INCLINE DB PRESS
    30x15 35x12 45x10

FLAT DB PRESS
    30x12 35x11 45x9

INCLINE FLIES
    20x12 25x10 30x8

FLAT BENCH PULLOVERS
    35x13 45x10 50x6

CLOSE GRIP EZ BAR PRESS
    35x15 45x7 45x7

LYING TRICEP EZ BAR PRESS (shoulder pain began)
    25x8 25x5 15x8

CABLE TRICEP PUSHDOWN
    60x8 at this point the pain in my right shoulder was unbearable.

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck, I am 5' 10" and 218, I have had high bf since 13 and am not getting into a more feesible range, probably still at 22-25% though. Good luck, I will try to keep up with your log.

This mourning I weighed 6lbs less, mostly likely water. Not bad, because family issues have kept me out of the gym this week. One of my aunts has passed away :-( R.I.P. So monday i'll be hitting the gym full throttle. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Originally Posted by SkinnyDip View Post
    Good luck, I will try to keep up with your log.
    Thanks for the support.

Just got back from the gym. Today i worked chest and did post work out cardio HIIT 15 minutes. Work out felt pretty good these are the numbers

INCLINE DB PRESS
    30X15 40X15 45X10 50X7

FLAT DB PRESS
    40X10 45X8 50X6

INCLINE DB FLIES
    20X12 25X10 30X7

FLAT DB PULLOVERS
    40X10 45X8 50X5

Post workout cardio killed my shins. It felt like there were goin' to burst. I did 7 intervals of 1m 15sec @ 3.5 speed (moderate pace), and 45sec @ 7.5 speed on treadmill (15 minutes total). Diets on schedule i've had 4 meals so far, 2 to go. Can't wait to go to bed .. lol
    Last edited by NYundaGround; 05-21-2007 at 05:55 PM.

Just got back from the gym. Workout was good but i wasn't able to record my sets/reps. Cardio was not as tiring as yesterday. Diet is on point also.
    "I am wanting to know the best steroid to take that will help me lose weight fast but not make me die." ~~ SykosouL
    "*******" ~~ NyundaGround

"All I have is my balls, and my words, and I break them for no one"~ Tony Montana

Prepare for the massive transformation ...

www dot Researchsupply dot net~ GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ... A++

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up nIce

diet and workout plans look good man I think your gonna have some great results with this. It's all about sticking to it I did great from aug to december then took a month or so off and I am still taking off weight I already lost so jsut stick with it and you will do great NY
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal