Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Registered User lightweight0422's Avatar
    lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So glad I hit up the BOGO right away. Cellucor Whey is going to come in handy when school starts up again next week!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Sounds great! Thanks man..
    Anytime! Thanks again for your support.

Originally Posted by lightweight0422 View Post
    So glad I hit up the BOGO right away. Cellucor Whey is going to come in handy when school starts up again next week!
    You know it man. Those BOGO Sales dont last long! Glad you stocked up, have a great semester man!

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey Bob!

i see that you use pancake mix a lot so i just wanted to aware you on this if you haven't been awared yet

http://www.flapjacked.com/

the macros look really good!
    100% 中國人

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    hey Bob!

i see that you use pancake mix a lot so i just wanted to aware you on this if you haven't been awared yet

http://www.flapjacked.com/

the macros look really good!
    Looks cool but very pricey
    Pancake Mix = 1.79
    Those are 17-18$ per pouch

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    made your bread pudding

i didnt have an 8x8 (it was a half tray) so i had to adjust the cooking time accordingly. only had chocolate flavor and forgot to add the sweeteners and cocoa powder lol

i only used 5 slices of bread (Arnold 100% whole wheat) as well since it seemed like the it covered the bottom enough - but i think i may know why you recommend 8... is it because to absorb A LOT of the liquid? when the bread rose to the top, under the bread was more of a custard texture...

i never had bread pudding before lol
    100% 中國人

Correct due to 8 slices I have a matching amount of wet ingredients try adding more bread due to how much it soaks up!

How'd it taste?

ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohnoitsjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mmm

makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cnc should be coming today! Still waiting on Cinnamon Swirl to ship after being on back order.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Correct due to 8 slices I have a matching amount of wet ingredients try adding more bread due to how much it soaks up!

How'd it taste?
    i do plan on making it again and i enjoyed the taste of it - even tho it ended up being bland because i forgot the sweeteners and the cocoa powder lol that was entirely my fault.

i'm sure if i had added those ingredients in, it would've definitely tasted much better.

thanks again bob!
    100% 中國人

Originally Posted by makeitright View Post
    Cnc should be coming today! Still waiting on Cinnamon Swirl to ship after being on back order.

^^^^ Cant wait for your feedback.

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    i do plan on making it again and i enjoyed the taste of it - even tho it ended up being bland because i forgot the sweeteners and the cocoa powder lol that was entirely my fault.

i'm sure if i had added those ingredients in, it would've definitely tasted much better.

thanks again bob!
    That would make a drastic difference, give it a whirl again and hit me back man! Thanks again for giving them a shot and glad you found a new way to utilize your protein powders!

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Muffins

Recipe

Dry:
    1 Scoop PB Marshmallow Whey
    10g PB2
    85g Pancake Mix
    8g SF/FF Pudding
    3g Splenda
    Tsp Baking Powder
    30g Chocolate Chips

Wet:
    1 Egg
    1 Egg White (Stiffened/Folded into mix)
    25g Greek Yogurt
    85g Almond Milk

Directions

Start by placing the dry in a bowl (Whey, Pancake Mix, Baking Powder, Splenda, Pudding, and Chocolate Chips)

In another bowl mix all your wet but leave out the egg white
 in a smaller bowl whip the egg white to a firm peak on high power for 3-4 minutes.

Combine the wet into the dry bowl, and then slowly fold in the egg white last

, and continue to fold to the center until it is completely mixed.

Pre-head oven to 350 and get a muffin trey
    Use cooking spray on the muffin trey to make sure the muffins will not stick or use muffin liners.
    Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (monitor in the oven)

Macros

750 kcals
    20g Fat
    85g Carbs
    55g Protein

thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^Those look awesome man!
    Twinlab MILITIA member

Originally Posted by thuisinga View Post
    ^^Those look awesome man!
    Thanks man give em a shot!!!

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep'em coming Bob! Those do look damn good...

Made those Peanut Butter Cups twice last week...WAY better then a shake...only thing I changed was used Cellucor CnC and Dark Chocolate peanut butter (from peanut butter company) damn good
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Keep'em coming Bob! Those do look damn good...

Made those Peanut Butter Cups twice last week...WAY better then a shake...only thing I changed was used Cellucor CnC and Dark Chocolate peanut butter (from peanut butter company) damn good
    Addicting right?
    Funny how small variations can go a long way to satisfying a sweet tooth.

Any suggestions for future recipes?

thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50) thuisinga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You much of a cottage cheese fan Bob? Iv'e found that mixing up CNC with some low-fat cottage, SF/FF pudding mix, and almond milk is incredible! Put it in the freezer for 30-45 mins and you have heaven in a bowl.
    Twinlab MILITIA member

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You much of a cottage cheese fan Bob? Iv'e found that mixing up CNC with some low-fat cottage, SF/FF pudding mix, and almond milk is incredible! Put it in the freezer for 30-45 mins and you have heaven in a bowl.
    sounds like sludge, try mixing some greek yogurt in there for a truly epic texture.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread

Recipe

120g Flour/Pancake Mix (Complete)

50g Cinnamon Swirl Whey

3g Splenda

Baking Powder (5g)

8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla)

1 Egg

1 White (Stiffen this in a separate bowl by itself and fold into the mixture)

50g Banana Greek Yogurt
    1/2 Cup Milk (I used almond)

Directions

Pre-Heat Oven to 350

Combine all Dry 
Then add in the whole egg and milk and a mashed banana into the mix, and MIX 
in a separate bowl mix the egg white by itself to a stiff peak (around 2-3 minutes) and SLOWLY fold into the mixture.

This will help with moisture and overall texture and cook in the oven with sprayed down tin/baking pans and level out the mixture to about half way up the pan so it can allow the banana breads to rise.

Cook for 18-22 minutes and monitor them. Use a toothpick to pick the center to make sure no residue comes off showing you that the final product is complete.

Allow 2-3 minutes to cool and then enjoy!

Macros

**Estimates based off brands **
    Kcals ~ 775
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 105g
    Fat ~ 15g

YES SIR

Buy 2-2lb Tubs for 30$$$$
    Bob what do you cook these loafs in?
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FsAxis92 View Post
    i think he uses this
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    sounds like sludge, try mixing some greek yogurt in there for a truly epic texture.
    This... GY > CC

Watch the video man.. My last loaf video shows you EXACTLY what i use.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Addicting right?
    Funny how small variations can go a long way to satisfying a sweet tooth.

Any suggestions for future recipes?
    Yes sir! dhftns has a version of peanut butter cup as well, different from yours...but just changing it up instead of having a shake is much more satisfying, esp when it feels like cheating!

Humm a suggestion, I do have one...might be tuff, but I do know Cellucor Whipped Vanilla makes a good cream (I made chocolate oatmeal cream pies the other day and used it for the cream) post 40 has the pic...

So what I am thinking is a Protein Whoopie Pie. You up for it Chef?!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Yes sir! dhftns has a version of peanut butter cup as well, different from yours...but just changing it up instead of having a shake is much more satisfying, esp when it feels like cheating!

Humm a suggestion, I do have one...might be tuff, but I do know Cellucor Whipped Vanilla makes a good cream (I made chocolate oatmeal cream pies the other day and used it for the cream) post 40 has the pic...

So what I am thinking is a Protein Whoopie Pie. You up for it Chef?!
    I already made Oatmeal Cream Pies (look back)
    Way ahead of you sir.
    Dont know who dhtfns is or his recipe, but i assume its probably pretty similar.

I already made Oatmeal Cream Pies (look back)
    Way ahead of you sir.
    Dont know who dhtfns is or his recipe, but i assume its probably pretty similar.
    Oh I know you made Oatmeal Cream Pies...

What I was suggesting was a Whoopie Pie its sometimes called a Black Moon...here's a pic

Cinnamon Swirl Cinnamon Rolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VHjyZs6Cac

Recipe

35g Cinnamon Swirl Cellucor Whey
    50g Complete Pancake Mix
    1 TBSP Baking Powder
    1 TBSP Cinnamon
    1 TBSP Splenda/Stevia
    30g Crushed Cereal (I used Honey Nut Cheerios)
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Can use 3 whites)
    1/3 Cup Milk (I used Almond)

Filling:
    ½ Scoop Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Whey
    170g (6oz) Cinnamon Roll Carbmaster Yogurt (Can use Greek or original yogurt as a substitute)
    20g Fat Free Cream Cheese

Directions

Combine all dry ingredients and crush up cereal of choice into bits (or throw into a blender)
    In a large mixing bowl combine dry + Crushed Cereal and then add in milk, and then eggs
    Spray a long 9x9 Cookie Sheet and spread mixture evenly across the pan in a thin fashion with a spatula
    Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes (use a tooth pick to pick the center it should come out clean)
    Remove and let cool for 5 minutes, add a Sludge/Protein Pudding type mixture as a filling, sprinkle extra cinnamon + Splenda on top) SLOWLY Roll up into a big roll/crepe and bake at 400 for 3-5 minutes until firm and held together. (I used 25g Cinnamon Swirl Whey, 6oz Carbmaster, and 20g Cream Cheese as Sludge)
    Allow to cool and cut up into desired amount of rolls!

Macros

Calories: ~735
    Fat ~ 15g
    Carbs ~ 75g
    Protein ~ 75g

Oh I know you made Oatmeal Cream Pies...

What I was suggesting was a Whoopie Pie its sometimes called a Black Moon...here's a pic

Look back. I made home-made oreo's which are not far off First review under cookies and cream. basically identical. I made my own little top and bottom with a basic loaf/pancake recipe and spread the sludge between as in your picture above.

Last edited by The Solution; 08-28-2013 at 05:56 PM.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome cinnamon rolls bro! Actually i know this might be a stretch but would ever try an make monkey bread with cinnamon swirl?

1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Awesome cinnamon rolls bro! Actually i know this might be a stretch but would ever try an make monkey bread with cinnamon swirl?
    Hmm
    could make a small bundt pan cake and then make some kind of a honey glaze? This could be interesting. ill have to try this out. Cinnamon Swirl would be the given for this...

Any others?

Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn thanks for all the great looking recipes, gotta try some of that stuff.

FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    i think he uses this
    I know buddy I meant the size of the pan.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000) leadfinger24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was looking to try a new protein to add in to the diet...You've made a convincing argument in favor of Cellucor's Cor-Whey haha. Pretty sure I'm going to be ordering a few tubs (Cinnamon swirl, peanut butter marshmallow, and I haven't decided on the third). Thanks for the awesome recipes, I can't wait to try them out.
    Starting weight: 280lbs
    End of cut weight: 174lbs
    Total loss: 106lbs
    End of bulk: 184-186
    Currently Cutting

ProMera Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158756223

BB.com Platinum Series Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156285133&p=1119987843#post1119987843

Originally Posted by Coatal View Post
    Damn thanks for all the great looking recipes, gotta try some of that stuff.
    Thank you!

I know buddy I meant the size of the pan.
    Prob like 3 inches long and 1 inch high

Originally Posted by leadfinger24 View Post
    Was looking to try a new protein to add in to the diet...You've made a convincing argument in favor of Cellucor's Cor-Whey haha. Pretty sure I'm going to be ordering a few tubs (Cinnamon swirl, peanut butter marshmallow, and I haven't decided on the third). Thanks for the awesome recipes, I can't wait to try them out.
    Cookies and Cream as the 3rd in the cor performance stack (Comes with free c4 for 70$)
    Highly suggest the CnC its amazing.