Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FLEXXX666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLEXXX666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Streamlined Juggernaut in the making! FLEX666

Hey there other Juggernaut hopefuls! My name is Kylief (But you can call me Tucker) and I have entered the I am Juggernaut contest. I have been hitting the weights off and on for quite some time, jumping from various fitness trends and practices, with no truly concrete goal for how I wanted my body to look or perform. At one time I was caught up with being huge and strong, however that proved to not be what my body wanted or needed, nor what I ACTUALLY wanted to achieve myself. I was young ( probably late teens early 20's) and thought size was the only marker of strength, and like most young men got caught up with the "Big weight, Big muscles, Be a man!" mantra that our youthful bravado dictates. Anyway, flash forward to now. After years of training, experimenting and research (as well as soul searching) I have found out what I actually want to do with my physique, as well as how I want it to perform. I want to be toned and powerful. Likened to an M80. To get there, I am going to do it the "Old fashioned way", with good ol' calisthenics and body weight exercises. I will attempt to do higher volume circuits after cardio 5-7 days a week. My routine will be split into early A.M Cardio/leg, upperbody focus in the afternoon when I get off from work, and abs before bed. A little overzealous perhaps, but I feel that I can focus on each exercise and and ROM if I space things out like this. I look forward to my progress and hearing from you all!
    http://www.********.com/?ref=logo#!/tuckthajuggernaut

In 20 years I want to look back fondly at these times and say, "Damn I was weak!"

Once you start the path to being a JUGGERNAUT, you can't EVER stop.

The vessel to my ascension to JUGGERNAUT is bodyweight excercises and calisthenics.

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FLEXXX666 View Post
    Hey there other Juggernaut hopefuls! My name is Kylief (But you can call me Tucker) and I have entered the I am Juggernaut contest. I have been hitting the weights off and on for quite some time, jumping from various fitness trends and practices, with no truly concrete goal for how I wanted my body to look or perform. At one time I was caught up with being huge and strong, however that proved to not be what my body wanted or needed, nor what I ACTUALLY wanted to achieve myself. I was young ( probably late teens early 20's) and thought size was the only marker of strength, and like most young men got caught up with the "Big weight, Big muscles, Be a man!" mantra that our youthful bravado dictates. Anyway, flash forward to now. After years of training, experimenting and research (as well as soul searching) I have found out what I actually want to do with my physique, as well as how I want it to perform. I want to be toned and powerful. Likened to an M80. To get there, I am going to do it the "Old fashioned way", with good ol' calisthenics and body weight exercises. I will attempt to do higher volume circuits after cardio 5-7 days a week. My routine will be split into early A.M Cardio/leg, upperbody focus in the afternoon when I get off from work, and abs before bed. A little overzealous perhaps, but I feel that I can focus on each exercise and and ROM if I space things out like this. I look forward to my progress and hearing from you all!
    Hi Flex!! ..or Tucker
    Glad to have an experienced fitness person with us joining the challenge!!
    Hope that you achieve your goals - you'll see the support you get from this group is phenomenal (sp?!)
    Did you order Juggernaut yet?!
    Can't wait to read about your workouts!
    Follow my I AM JUGGERNAUT journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134533291

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Tucker - Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family. Your the third new person I responded to today - JUGGERNAUT Nation is growing by leaps and bounds. Great group of guys and gals here to motivate and support. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGThor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Welcome!!!

Looking forward to seeing your workout logs and you reach your specific fitness goals through I AM JUGGERNAUT!!!
    Paul "Thor" Rogers
    Infinite Labs-Sales Manager

"Take Aim With Purpose To Fulfill Your Destiny"

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Contest Tucker! Good Luck
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

FLEXXX666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLEXXX666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast and my stack

G'Morning Juggernauts! Here is a look at what my I eat for breakfast everyday. I am one of those people fortunate enough to not need variety in my food and can eat the same thing everyday. LOL It makes things soooo easy!

2-4 eggs w/chipotle hot sauce
    1/2 cup of oatmeal + teaspoon of honey and a splash of whole milk
    Morning shake- MP Combat powder + 2 tsp wheatgerm + 8-10oz whole milk + 1 scoop Glutamine MTX
    Low fat yogurt
    Apple

And my stack is:
    Juggernaut (OF COURSE!)
    Glutamine MTX
    MP Combat Powder
    Gen. Multi
    Gen CLA

Any comments/tips?

In 20 years I want to look back fondly at these times and say, "Damn I was weak!"

The vessel to my ascension to JUGGERNAUT is bodyweight excercises and calisthenics.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    G'Morning Juggernauts! Here is a look at what my I eat for breakfast everyday. I am one of those people fortunate enough to not need variety in my food and can eat the same thing everyday. LOL It makes things soooo easy!

Morning shake- MP Combat powder + 2 tsp wheatgerm + 8-10oz whole milk + 1 scoop Glutamine MTX
    Low fat yogurt
    Apple

And my stack is:
    Juggernaut (OF COURSE!)
    Glutamine MTX
    MP Combat Powder
    Gen. Multi
    Gen CLA

Any comments/tips?
    i like that stack. What are you going to use for your second infinite labs product?

I like that stack!

Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    Hi Flex!! ..or Tucker
    Glad to have an experienced fitness person with us joining the challenge!!
    Hope that you achieve your goals - you'll see the support you get from this group is phenomenal (sp?!)
    Did you order Juggernaut yet?!
    Can't wait to read about your workouts!

Yup, as a matter of fact I did! I actually got it the day before I entered the contest. The ras-lemonade is the $h**! I'll my workouts as soon as I get a chance, and thank you for the support!

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    i like that stack. What are you going to use for your second infinite labs product?

I like that stack!

The Glutamine MTX is the second product. I just add it to the JUGG and a lil' bit more water.

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inspirational quote of the day: “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

Have a great weekend!
    Matt@TEAM INFINITE

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good Luck FLEX!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome fellow juggernaut!
    Keep the training hard, heavy, and intense!
    ---------Dalk
    USN Crew
    (Former)Keto Crew - 21lbs down in 57days.
    Boxing Crew
    Running Crew

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey tucker, welcome and good luck!

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard! Glad to see your here from the area! I will be stopping in and reading the log from time to time. Enjoy and good luck!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Low fat yogurt
    Apple

And my stack is:
    Juggernaut (OF COURSE!)
    Glutamine MTX
    MP Combat Powder
    Gen. Multi
    Gen CLA

Any comments/tips?
    Looking good Tucker - looking forward to more details.

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome Tucker to Team Juggernaut! In for the progress with your calestinic approach and body weight exercises
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Low fat yogurt
    Apple

And my stack is:
    Juggernaut (OF COURSE!)
    Glutamine MTX
    MP Combat Powder
    Gen. Multi
    Gen CLA

Any comments/tips?
    Sounds low a FANTASTIC breakfast!
    You have quite the stack too!
    I wouldn't change a thing!
    Follow my I AM JUGGERNAUT journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134533291

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge, Train hard and stay healthy!
    A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    more details Tucker, have a great wekend...

TTYL
    BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

Hi Tucker, welcome, as long as its a fitness goal, we are help to help,,,, if i may make a suggestion, try and include kettlebells and plyometrics to your regiment, it did wonders to one of the guys i trained that had a similar goal as your...train safe train smart/

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Typical Workout

It would seem that I left out details of my ACTUAL workout lol. Let see if I cant rectify that situation. I only do two circuits of different exercises (all taken to failure) and whatever exercise that I was particularly weak on then or the day before, I do after the circuit, taking the set to failure yet again but concentrating on slow, full ROM. It may not make sense to most people, but it seems to work for me.

Bdwt squats
    pushups
    lunges
    superman's
    3d pushups (look them up)
    standing band curl to arnold press
    wall sits
    indian pushups/divebombers
    Band row (any variation)
    Jump squats

Btw this is done after running at the ass crack of dawn. This is not a comprehensive list, as not everything I do is conventional and I can't find names for them. I will list more things when this USAF inspection is over. MY rank up test is tuesday at 0800 and I REALLY need to study!

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

nice workout, and good luck on test, study up Bro...

TTYL

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes. Posting workouts along with nutrition helps. Supps too, of course!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

It would seem that I left out details of my ACTUAL workout lol. Let see if I cant rectify that situation. I only do two circuits of different exercises (all taken to failure) and whatever exercise that I was particularly weak on then or the day before, I do after the circuit, taking the set to failure yet again but concentrating on slow, full ROM. It may not make sense to most people, but it seems to work for me.

Bdwt squats
    pushups
    lunges
    superman's
    3d pushups (look them up)
    standing band curl to arnold press
    wall sits
    indian pushups/divebombers
    Band row (any variation)
    Jump squats

Btw this is done after running at the ass crack of dawn. This is not a comprehensive list, as not everything I do is conventional and I can't find names for them. I will list more things when this USAF inspection is over. MY rank up test is tuesday at 0800 and I REALLY need to study!
    Good luck bro - study hard

two words ....................."FIRED UP"

LETS GO

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmugan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tucker

Best of luck to you and looking forward to following you and seeing how your progress goes with the IAJC!! Let us know here at Team Infinite if you have any questions, i will also be one of the judges for the winner so have fun with it! GO Juggrnauts!!!!
    Fitness has NO days OFF!!

Just checking in.......tired as all hell. The excercise on base was a success (the part I was involved in at least) had to workout even earlier just to get it in with some decent intensity........JUGG definately helps me zone in on my workouts once it hits me. I can definately tell the difference now and I don't know if anyone will agree with me, but it seems to hit earlier and last longer everytime I take it. My recovery time afterwards is light speed so I'm starting to believe that either A) I need to up my intensity, or B) JUGG is super effective for this style of wrking out......Hmmmmmm I'll just go with both and hit it harder!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice man! Glad you are enjoying Juggernaut! It is THAT good!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

My favorite shake : The apple pie

Figured I share this w/ everyone

2 scoops Vanilla whey protein
    2 tbsp wheat germ
    10 oz whole milk
    1oz apple juicyjuice
    3 tbsp natural applesauce
    1 dash of cinnamin

Blend for 1 whole minute

Tell me what you think