Intrax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powerlifting routine/workout

Ok here is a breakdown i am 15 i have been lifting wieghts since i was 7 !!! i started with 8lbs. bowling balls in a bag lol (my parents wouldn't let me lift till i begun puberty lol) anyways i am now 15 and i powerlift i asked my coach what kind of program i should go through and he told me (Chest-bench 100% 2 times, then 90% 4 reps through 3 sets then end it all off with 80% 8 reps 3 sets he said this would be good for my bench and to do this everyother day) i figured i think maybe he is a little psycho that i have hit a platue and i am really pissed, i am currently benching 215lbs. and it is increasing 5lbs. every month...
    but the real problem is the clean and jerking i am currently at 230 and have been stuck there for 3 months i dunno if this has to do with the fact of my frame (5'5 and only 140 lbs.) or that my coach is a dumb guy..please if there is any power lifters out there could you try and help me or anyone that knows something about sups I WANNA BREAK THIS PLATUE i want to be benching 200% my body wieght by the begining f the junior year !!! please help me !!!!!!!!!!! please !!!!!

_-intrax-_

Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zulu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah: don't ****ing train every other day.

BTW, looks like you're mainly slow twitch: max strength may not be your think unfortunately.

I recommend you read some westside stuff. LIft twice a week. Once with max weights. Once for speed.

Train your weaknesses. That doesn't mean bench and bench and bench some more. That means train your rotator cuffs, your lats, your tris....

GL,

-Zulu
    ~Insert witty quote~