Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rookie is just really nice. (+1000)

Can someone help me come up with a good mass building routine?

I am not satisfied with the results (if any) from my current routine.

I need a new routine. (for bulking)

Dont tell me to hit the search button or anytyhing like that. I dont want to read articles, I want to have an interactive thread that will help me set up the ultimate routine. (That's what this forum is for.)

And please be specific. List each excercise for each day.

I would appreciate any help from you guys.

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mon - Chest/Back
    Bent Over Rows
    Chins (wide or close)
    Deadlifts
    Incline DB Bench
    Falt DB Bench
    Dips

Wed - Legs
    Leg Curls
    Stiff legged deadlifts
    Leg extensions
    Squats
    Standing calf raises
    seated calf raises

Fri - Arms/Shoulders
    Side Laterals
    Military Press
    Barbell Curls
    Incline DB Curls
    Bench dips
    closegrip bench

All excersizes do 1-2 sets of 6-8 reps, hitting near failure on every set. Go slow motion, 2 up, 4 down movements and DONT CHEAT. Use very very strict form. Utilize your recovery time.

Stez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

amusclehead's program

This program was sent to me by amusclehead who's made some massive gains (80pounds):

Well, they keys

1)diet(Gota have a BIG bulking diet)
    2) training(See below)
    3) sleep-> i got about 8-10hrs./day. Lots of sleep is necessary for recovery

as for supps, i never used them, so i don't talk about them since i wouldnt' know what to say. only now, after 6yrs. of lifting, am i using a bit of whey powder post workout.

You should try to lift for no more than 40minutes. Make every minute you have lifting count. Keep the reps low, in the 4-6range, and do no more than 10sets(i usually do 8-10sets TOTAL/day). Here's a samply of my routine, to give you an idea. Feel free to change stuff around, just don't add anything, because then you'll be training for well more than 40minutes. Focus on the heavy, compound lifts and you'll get big in no time. (nb: some people say 1hr. max, but that's if you're doing 2bodyparts/day. since this is 1/day, stick with 30-40minutes as your target)

M-chest
    flat bench
    incline db press
    flat or incline(Rotate) flyes

t-bicep
    bb curl
    standing, palms-facing forward, db curl
    seated, palms-facing forward, db curl
    hammer curls

w-legs/shoulder
    (this is the hardest day of them all, don't wuss out and say cut out deadlifting or squatting. Just grin and suffer through it. Squatting+deading on the same day is hard, but gives good rewards)
    squat
    deadlift
    laterals
    stiff-leg deadlift
    military press

r-tricep
    close-grip(8-10'') bench press
    skull-crushers
    cable pressdowns(i prefer using a straight bar)
    dips(parallel bar dips)

f-upper back(lats)
    wide-grip pullups
    bent-over rows
    cable rows
    lat pulldowns

Here's what I used to eat when i bulked from 125-210. It's a lot, and at first you might no tbe able to eat it all, but that's okay. Try to eat as much as you can and slowly include more. Try to eat every 2-3hrs. or so, rather than 3large meals/day.
    you probably don't need to eat as much as i had to, my metabolism was serious fast, so i had to eat more than normal when bulking

6am)
    1 can tuna
    1 bowl of shreddies
    1 cup of yogurt

7am)
    1 slize of home-made pizza(~600calories)
    1 chicken breast
    rice
    mixed bean salad(lots of protein)

9am)
    1pd. of steak
    3 turkey sandwhiches

12pm)
    3 Harvey's Hamburgers
    1 large fry

2pm)
    8tbsp. of peanut butter
    3turke sandwhihs

4:30pm)
    Bagel

5:30pm)
    1/2 bulking shake(~500-600 calories)

7pm)
    1pd. of steak
    rice
    potatoes
    mixed bean salad
    ceasar salad

8pm)
    lift

9pm)
    protein bar
    1 tuna

10pm)
    1/2 bulking shake(contains a hella lot of cottage cheese, and remember, cottage cheese before bed time dissolves + absorbs slower, so you get more out of it, imo)

my bulking shake consisted of:
    2cups of ice cream
    2cups of yogurt 2%
    2 cups of cottage cheese 2%
    20oz. of milk
    frozen berries(rasp., straw, black, blue)
    flax seed oil
    flax seeds
    whey powder

I'm on this at the moment. Still too early to see how well it works for me personally. Hope it helps.
    Not worried about the taste? You will be. You will be. (in a Yoda voice). -MJC