frederickson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frederickson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frederickson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cycling joint supplements?

i realize the great importance of joint health as we age, and i am on the following preventative joint health regimen;

high dose glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
    super cissus-rx
    two teaspoons carlson's fish oil
    tons of anti-inflammatory foods (aloe vera juice, turmeric, fruits/veggies)
    just started a celadrin product.

i could not track it down when searching, but i think i read somewhere that it is a good idea to cycle joint supplements. i will always take the glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, fish oil, and anti-inflammatory foods, but i was wondering if there may be a benefit to cycling the cissus, celadrin, and maybe hyaluronic acid as well? does the body adapt to these products, or should one take them continuously?

just as a side note, the above regimen has really helped my joints. i have had some shoulder/hip problems in the past, and they are basically a non-factor for me most of the time.

m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m1212 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Instead of Supercissus rx i would get bulk cissus , $12 for a 50 day supply. Also Celadrin is a VERY good supp for joints but rarely talked about.( i'd go with the NOW brand) But no i dont cycle my jont supps.