KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

17 year old what do u guys think?

any thoughts on my progress? (upper body) Btw Im in my bulking stage right now so my abs are not so good lol
    Attached Images

bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely a nice physique..whats your diet and exercise regimen like?? Keep up the hard work.
    Certified NASM-CPT - Retired

-Patrick

KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KazanNative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thank you sir my diet consists of 4 medium meals a day and 3 sevings of mass gainer in between those plus creatine. Soon Il start cutting up abit

My regiment:
    Mon: legs/ abs
    Tuesday: chest/ biceps
    Wed: Shoulders/Tri's
    Thursday: light chest day(my chest is lagging so Im working on it more)
    Friday: all back

bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you must have great genetics...if i did 3 servings of gainer, I would gain a lot more fat. good luck.
    Certified NASM-CPT - Retired

-Patrick

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

veyy nice arms
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

Thank you I really am surpised that I have good genetics because my freshman year of high school I was 5.10 ft 130 lbs very...very skiny

CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn bro. you got a solid base and genetics to start building more on nice.
    True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job bro! Looking real thick for your weight. What is your goal weight?

Thank you my short term goal for this summer is 180 cut right now Im 177 I may be able to reach that goal since Im doing a clean bulk, my long term goal is 200-210 max with 10-7 % body fat I want to make it as a fitness model

Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking great. Keep the good job!
    You can be either ashamed of other people's progress... or you can try to be like them!

I do my best. Do you?

Thanks man

AngelX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty Good? No.
    Really Good? Nah.

I think it's safe to say pretty amazing. Good Job.
    Evolve or Die.

boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Good progress, you look very strong!!

Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quest For Size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KazanNative View Post
    Thank you my short term goal for this summer is 180 cut right now Im 177 I may be able to reach that goal since Im doing a clean bulk, my long term goal is 200-210 max with 10-7 % body fat I want to make it as a fitness model
    You're going to be huge when you reach your long term goal.

Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glaxius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awsome work man, how long have u been lifting?

Thank you guys for your great replies Il rep all of you Ive been now working out for 1 year and 3 months only weight gainers and creatine thats it and lots of healthy food and I never skip a work out day So there u have it lol

YoungBuck229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungBuck229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn bro... Saying you have a future ahead of you in this world is an understatement. Great stuff.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: ~185lbs offseason, ~160lbs competition
    BF: 10-12% offseason, 4-5% competition
    Bench: 365 x 3
    Squat: 385 x 4
    Incline Press (dumbbell): 130's x 10 (7th set!)
    Leg Press: 1080 x 10 (6th set!)

Missing the days when I could scratch my own back...

HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HazeLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro if your goal is to gain 7 more poounds by summer. Get ready to be happy. Because that'll be EASSSY.

I say you could gain 7 pounds in about 2 months (LEAN muslce) with the way you look. But if you don't mind fat, you can even do it sooner.

Good genetiucs bro.

Good luck.

Hey guys thank you really... your great comments show that my hard work and pain in my basement pays off lol reps to everyone coming

cornpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cornpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cornpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cornpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cornpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cornpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking great man...keep up the good work and good luck to your future goals.
    Currently taking:
    ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
    Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn

Thanks btw this is what I used to look like 2 years ago
    Attached Images

liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liionel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks btw this is what I used to look like 2 years ago
    a very very good change imo, i'm trying to get your current build as well, but its really hard for me. just dont seem to grow. good luck with your dreams of being a model mate. work hard train hard!

Hey man thanks, my only advice is eat healthy and consume 4 meals a day at least. Im lucky because my mo always cooks good things plus Im now using a SERIOUS MASS gainer and GNC'S Creatine they work well for me give it a try

tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking good bro for 17...keep up the hard work

Hey thank you I appriciate it