Thread: Long Whey To Go

Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ostend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Long Whey To Go

sat

Tried to do a push up but my shoulders hurt. Did incline push ups with one hand and held till it burned my tricep then did the other one.

2 x 3

Time for my protein shake. I need to concentrate on posterior chain and core...

Went for a drive for seven hours somewhere, consumed 6300 calories and smoked a pack of cigarettes.

Sun

Got arrested, didn't get bail. Glute contraction...

Mon

Got home and went to sleep for 39 hours.

Weds

Woke up with flu. Tried to read a page of Nietzsche in the bath. Consumed 8200 calories and smoked a pack of cigarettes and drove around for hours and spent $450 on a possum fur hat.

Thurs

Need new tyres for my car and a proper wheel balancing and alignment - $2789

Fri

Lying leg raises 1 x 8

17455 calories...

End of week

So, how did I do guys? I did some bodyweight x 2 hip thrusts too. Not bad Huh?