Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cytogainer a good weight gainer?

I am in desperate need of gaining weight and so Im looking at Cytogainer which looks to be pretty good. 54 Grams of protein in 4 scoops. I am 6'2" and 140 pounds and my goal is to be around 180 in 2 months. I eat like 1 meal a day because I don't have an appetite. I know I need to eat more. But that's why I wanted to buy a weight gainer because it's hard for me to eat and I have the fastest metabolism in the world. So I'm just asking if I took 4 scoops in the morning and 4 scoops before bed regardless if I'm working out or not, will this show some kind of gains? I just need something to make up for the lack of food I have been eating. If I dedicate myself to taking the 8 scoops daily, for the next month. I'm sure to see at least some kind of weight gain, right?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    not necessarily.

firstly, you should be striving more to eat more, rather than seek out a quick fix via a gainer.

something that can also help is to make your own gainer; couple of scoops of protein, milk, peanut butter, oats, a banananana, some olive oil. tastes fantastic and you're controlling what goes in there.

now, because you have to go to the grocery store to get all of these ingredients (save for the protein, seek out xtreme formulations for that), you can also take the time to buy some food.

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    I am in desperate need of gaining weight and so Im looking at Cytogainer which looks to be pretty good. 54 Grams of protein in 4 scoops. I am 6'2" and 140 pounds and my goal is to be around 180 in 2 months. I eat like 1 meal a day because I don't have an appetite. I know I need to eat more. But that's why I wanted to buy a weight gainer because it's hard for me to eat and I have the fastest metabolism in the world. So I'm just asking if I took 4 scoops in the morning and 4 scoops before bed regardless if I'm working out or not, will this show some kind of gains? I just need something to make up for the lack of food I have been eating. If I dedicate myself to taking the 8 scoops daily, for the next month. I'm sure to see at least some kind of weight gain, right?
    Use regular protein+PB+Oats and you have a homemade gainer that's tons cheaper and better for you.
    Such much Placebo in here.

Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1 meal a day?

Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I pretty much just mix protein powder with peanut butter and oatmeal for my breakfast some days but I get really sick of it and the oatmeal doesn't have that much calories in it. I make me peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for lunch. But yeah I don't really eat much because I don't have an appetite. It's hard for me to eat. I'll eat 3 times a day MAX. Rarely over that. I would like to consume 4,000 calories a day but that's just not possible for me. That's why I'm looking at Cytogainer because it has 900 calories and so if I took that twice a day that's my daily 2000 caloric intake + whatever food I eat for the extra. I just want to gain some weight. I'm embarrassingly underweight so any type of gain would suffice. My friends tell me to just eat Pizza and McDonalds, but they don't understand what lean gains are I don't want to just be a fat slob. I want to gain lean mass.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I pretty much just mix protein powder with peanut butter and oatmeal for my breakfast some days but I get really sick of it and the oatmeal doesn't have that much calories in it. I make me peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for lunch. But yeah I don't really eat much because I don't have an appetite. It's hard for me to eat. I'll eat 3 times a day MAX. Rarely over that. I would like to consume 4,000 calories a day but that's just not possible for me. That's why I'm looking at Cytogainer because it has 900 calories and so if I took that twice a day that's my daily 2000 caloric intake + whatever food I eat for the extra. I just want to gain some weight. I'm embarrassingly underweight so any type of gain would suffice. My friends tell me to just eat Pizza and McDonalds, but they don't understand what lean gains are I don't want to just be a fat slob. I want to gain lean mass.
    sorry to say it, dude, but you're just going to have to choke it down. i despise hard boiled eggs, but they're perfect for a quick meal while at work.

all about sacrifice in that regard.

if you like pb/j (who doesn't?), eat a few more over the course of the day... try a pb/banana sandwich for a healthier approach.

make your own gainer, though... you could put in enough sh't to it to make it 1,000 calories.

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    steel cut oats are 150 calories for 1/4 cup dry. Throw a 1/2 cup or more + 2 TB of PB and whey and you have 750 calories.
    Such much Placebo in here.

alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alayav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why is harder for you to eat? is it time? I tried cytogainer and was ok not great, super mass gainer dymatize was much better.

If you have the time try also a homemade gainer and see how it works for you, there a lot of recipes in this forum

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    find calorie dense foods that you enjoy (gainer shakes included) and eat as much of them as you can.

thats it.

oh and lift.

Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Am i the only one that see's a problem in him eating only 1 meal a day? Dude, don't even worry about the calories at this point. JUST EAT! obvioulsy you need more than just a weight gainer. look into black hole by controlled labs.

Learn to eat before you start to supplement..

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nickkkkk001 View Post
    Am i the only one that see's a problem in him eating only 1 meal a day? Dude, don't even worry about the calories at this point. JUST EAT! obvioulsy you need more than just a weight gainer. look into black hole by controlled labs.

Learn to eat before you start to supplement..
    you tell him to learn to eat before he starts a supplement, and then tell him to look into a supplement.

confounding post is confounding.

meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EAT MEAT, DRINK LOTS OF WATER, & TRAIN LIKE A BEAST!! Formula hasn't changed in decades. I once knew Ed Corney(bb legend worked out at a gym I managed) & I asked him for some tips/secrets. He told me, "KEEP EATING, KEEP DRINKING WATER, & NEVER STOP TRAINING." hahaha That says it all man.

MEATBALL

p.s. Cyto-gainer mint.choc.chip is the best tasting hands down. Top seller at my Gold's gym I used to run here in Cali. Remember though, supplements are to "supplement" your whole food meats.

JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP you do not have a "super fast metabolism" your problem is you only eat one meal a day. Just start eating more and look into making home made gainers they are cheaper, taste better and are better for you.