Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Took a girl out to the movies (srs)(tl;dr)

Hey guys,

So I've been trying to hang out with this girl for a while and she buckled last Friday. I don't have a phone so it's been difficult, but ******** helps a lot.

This is also my first date after having my truck.

******** Conversation

So it's raining, 8:00 and still light out! She jumps in my passenger looking cute as fuark. Gotta love it when a girl knows how to dress. My truck feels like a cozy cabin, the car could break down in the rain and it'd be awesome...lol

I drove to the theatre knowing that movie dates aren't all that great. For real though, there's been sexual tension between me and her for a while, I feel really comfortable anyway. She's one of those outgoing quirky personalities, I'm no match for those kinds of girls. Love them to death. I think it's because I'm more shy and calm. Alicia's on the dance team so ----> great body and nice personality = happiness

We're in line, she's pretending to check out other guys, I'm checking out other girls, just doing immature chit I guess haha. She squeezes my hand as soon as we're in the movies and I'm thinking game over..lol! Tbh I'm not a huge fan of the Paranormal Activity series but we makeout during every scary scene. I'm telling you guys that first kiss felt so natural, I feel like I've known this girl forever! I've never had a girl nip on my lips this softly while doing so much damage. My pants were throbbing seriously.

I'm like man this is weird... she is younger but I get the impression she's more experienced than I am. She seems in control while I'm falling apart in ecstasy. I remembered my first 8th grade girlfriend, man I start playing with those jeans like it's going out of style. Now it's a full out power struggle, let me tell you guys there's nothing hotter than a girl suppressing her moans in a full movie theatre. Maybe there's hotter things but I can't think of anything else atm hahah

I'm stuck in my head, because I'm also thinking, what's going to happen back in the truck? Is tonight the night or am I getting LMR bs? She's not holding back at all, but I like this girl more than I thought I would and I'd be satisfied with a kiss at the door. Strong ONEITIS, I hope not, this feels different.

Paranormal Activity 3 actually has a storyline unlike the other two films, but that doesn't save it from being terrible. The film ruined an hour into it, and I'm enjoying my tongue sucked as the lights slowly fade in. LOL, I'm just like is this real life? Can't even believe the film stopped working, we leave with our free coupons anyway. There's another showing in a bit but I'm just like fck that. She is really turned on by my alpha decision-making. Feelsgoodman.

It is POURING outside. My favorite weather but I parked a little far. We do the romantic run-to-the-parking-lot, felt kind of gay doing that but whatever. I decide hot cocao from Starbucks sounds nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Long story short, we get lost! I'm not feeling macho anymore, more like a sh*tty driver.

"So, what do we do now?"

HHHNNNNNNNNNGGG Can a girl really be that sexy. I'm freaking out thinking I'm not worthy.

Remember the girl from Thriller? That's exactly what she sounded like. Devil smirk. Doggy dinner bowl. All that sh*t in a single second.... for a few seconds I remember that I'm just a **** who browses internet dating forums, and realize she's a very attractive girl. She had taken off her jacket earlier and looked postcard-perfect sitting in my passenger seat with the heater on.

Just let me play music while I think of a place to eat. (also this b*tch has the nerve to call my heater a piece of crap)

I play

She gets this incredulous look and I immediately tell her hey, I'm not giving it up on the first date so don't think I'm easy; I'm not a piece of meat ok, I just love my music. Ok good, she's laughing and I'm not a *******. Hopefully.

"it's not that, my dad used to play Marvin Gaye when I was little." Wow....a girl who recognizes 70's? I'm done for.

We've been parked for ten minutes now, and staring at each other for probably half the time. She insults my heater again and I move over to share the passenger seat. My heart is really beating now. I recline the seat way back and we're both laying on it while rain pounds the windows; I'm not looking at her at all, just busy on her iPhone, getting directions.

I remember reading an article here stating that you could get face to face with your girl without it being awkward, as long as you didn't make eye contact. Didn't seem to matter, this girl's rubbing me and sucking off my neck. No joke guys, I go comatose and don't know what to do. I keep playing with the iPhone, stalling basically! I can't help acting like that sometimes it's like I just freeze up. She grabs her phone and tosses it. (too hot...)

She kind of rolls on top of me and we're making out. Asks, "do you have any protection" and I kind of laugh and say check the cup holders. They open out, and she pulls out some "Trojan Ecstasys." This girl is like a wild animal now, srs....she rips the first condom and tears it in half, what a dumbass. I'm not a fan of TROJAN ECSTASY either. So damn thick, I can't feel a ****ing thing. But I'd probably *** anyway.

I'm down to my shorts now and she pulls it out, and crap I'm self conscious about size. I'm 6" but still trip about the size. She doesn't even comment and slips in right in

TBH I don't feel much, I'm just in awe at how hard she's ****ing me. 5'3 girl is pumping like no tomorrow, while some retarded **** plays in my brain. Like you know when you get a haircut, and the cutter is treating your head real rough? You laugh at how rough they are and hope you get a good haircut.

Literally burst out laughing when I think that chit, and she gets embarrassed and thinks I'm laughing at her. I kiss her and tell her she's doing great, LOL.

I was like, "Yes!" in my head, because I remembered to switch my iPod to crossfade. I loved the tracks that came on shuffle, John Legend, Curtis Mayfield, MJ. Doubt she cared about the music at all, lol. I could tell she was pumping to the rhythm though. (she's on the dance team afterall)

Actually, "Rock With You" came on and she bit her lips and picked up the pace; other than that no comment.

I'm not able to *** and I actually get soft. Just enjoying the atmosphere of the rain really. That and my awesome playlist! I turn her around and try to enter her from behind, on my knees. I'm a little to tall and am hitting my head on the roof, she's moaning pretty nicely though. Whatever, this continues for a while and I get tired from the stupid angle. Panting I pretend like I *** and take her home.

You can PM me if you really want pics. I'm not really trying to get Misc Detected knamsain

Nice Friday night.
    Last edited by Vaporeon; 11-07-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too long didnt read. no fukkin pics as well
    *Jean crew*
    *Himeragi crew*

Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fired is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fuark bro did you journal the whole ****ing event?
    ****s wrong with you.
    You want this too much you're going to **** it up ***got

dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000) dabomb691 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didn't read lol
    ***Los Angeles Misc Crew***
    3k+

(つ◠‿◠)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.• bambarby's Avatar
    bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sandra Izbasa ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ Yevgeniya Kanayeva ♥ ♥ ♥

R.I.P Greg Plitt

OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnAnyGivenNight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gj op
    *Signature joke crew*

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, not reading all the sh*t. Sorry bro.

TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TahitiJones is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    read it all.....wtf op...wtf

ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScotGspot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe probably would have sort of read if pics.

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cool.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last edited by InsanePain11; 11-06-2011 at 01:54 AM.

LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500)
    Holy **** which university are u trying to get into with that strong essay?

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm SURE everyone wants to read your ******* story with NO PICS. THATS the reason why we came in here, TO READ A WALL of text with NO PICS. GTFO

AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500) AlphaVegeta is not very helpful. (-500)
    pics dawg

Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually did read.

Why did you share that with us?

Oh, please PM me pics too =]

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I read it well done OP

bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000) bsteinmetz6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read the whole thing and liked it... pm me the pics
    Good way to get banned.

Misc WETSHAVING Crew

S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gjdm
    Haven't Misc'd since 2013 what did I miss CREW

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did read sounds like you had fun

FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read the whole thing
    was dissappointed with no pics
    {:DSC:}

Yellow teeth? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148412423

500 Internal Server Error GuybrushThreepwood's Avatar
    GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read it, I deserve pics now

GJDM
    kalagan krew up in this mother fucқer!

willIevermakeit will never make it.

BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaconHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    frauding, I seen that ******** convo before

Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maorispirit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm telling you guys, you should read this. I'm telling you, you're missing out. Great story, 10/10, you got laid, kept the excitement and elaborately flavored the MISC boards with your nurtured thoughts. Great read. I really liked the part where you were afraid of the 6" Penor but she just shoved it right in without a comment. Also, nice angle there hot shot. I know you hit your head a couple of times, but damn son, I was really feeling the part where she was moaning in compliance to your big meatus ravaging her clitoris. Overall, I'd work on Cliffs and perhaps change majors to see if I could maybe do something after college that would allow me to help other lonely mates out, and help bringing them into the real world. I mean honestly, the first kiss, you said it felt like you've known this girl forever, the short dick, the confusion as to how to smash that pussy, you topped it all. You my friend, deserve a medal and some reps. Again, thank you for sharing this great story, it really made me realize how I am a man who is good enough for it, after all.

dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfknc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cliffs
    !MIZRg2G7HA

-ATX BRAH-

BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God damnit OP I knew you wouldn't have pics. When I saw the thread title on my screen I said to myself, "don't bother Disguised, you know this ******* won't have bothered to put pics in the thread." I sat there for a couple minutes, staring as hard as I could at the thread title. Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead, my eyes were beginning to bulge and my jaw was clenched so tight I'm surprised my teeth didn't shatter. My force of will was so palpable I thought my intensity would cause my laptop to explode. I manage to summon the highest amount of courage I could muster, and I clicked on the thread. You did this to me, OP. Are you still there? Because when my eyes flashed over the original post and didn't register any pics my rage was so visceral that for a second I was sure that I had killed you just by thinking it. Any second now diarrhea is going to shoot out of my ass like a volcano. Why, OP? Why did you do this
    "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison

wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wkagq has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would like the pics...
    I rep everyone back (srs)

Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pics pls.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Reps back

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read it. Compelling tale, strong character development and a satisfying conclusion.

You should write chick lit fiction for a living op, you're good at it.