khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000) khuseman is just really nice. (+1000)

Need suggestions advice after 1.5 months no weight loss.

I eat around 2000 calories a day, sometimes 2300.

Consits of Cereal, Whey, Chicken, Salads, and fruits.

If I eat rice its brown rice etc. I am not new to this, but I am having a killer time dropping any lbs.

I do upper/lower on seperate days. I just started biking outdoors 10 miles (From my house to work). I started this Monday.

Any other suggestions?

Am I not eating enough to lose weight? I have heard sometimes if you under eat you wont lose weight.

Any suggestions?

Workout is 5 days a week. Usually lower, upper, lower, upper, running.

Weight lifting lasts 1 hour and then followed by 20 minute cardio.

On Friday I run 2.5 miles.

My new workout routine will be the same but just adding the 10 mile bike riding each day.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your body has adapted to your routine (which sounds very basic) and your diet.

Change will create progression. Keep the body guessing, both in the gym and in the kitchen.

Good luck.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd try to change things up man. I've even heard of people taking a week completely off and starting back up again in an effort to "shock" the body. Not sure if it works, but you could try it right? You sure you've stopped burning fat?

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    I'd try to change things up man. I've even heard of people taking a week completely off and starting back up again in an effort to "shock" the body. Not sure if it works, but you could try it right? You sure you've stopped burning fat?
    I concur with this. Just because you believe you aren't burning, doesn't mean you arn't.

Just because you can't see the backside of your body doesn't mean you're not losing fat there... yes, it's sad to lose fat places you don't see. We all want that six pack and an amazing chest with killer arms... but we can't say "Today I'm going to target my left bi and inner thighs, tomorrow my abs", burning fat is a marathon, not a race.

It takes time. Just keep that in mind. We didn't gain "x" amount of weight over night... why does everyone expect it to come off in a matter of a few weeks? And then expect their bodies to be "front page" photo shoots?! Body building is a slow process, losing fat is a slow process, add those two factors and you could be looking at years worth of work to get that "Amazing" beach body.

Best of luck. I'm going to lay down.

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    I concur with this. Just because you believe you aren't burning, doesn't mean you arn't.

Just because you can't see the backside of your body doesn't mean you're not losing fat there... yes, it's sad to lose fat places you don't see. We all want that six pack and an amazing chest with killer arms... but we can't say "Today I'm going to target my left bi and inner thighs, tomorrow my abs", burning fat is a marathon, not a race.

It takes time. Just keep that in mind. We didn't gain "x" amount of weight over night... why does everyone expect it to come off in a matter of a few weeks? And then expect their bodies to be "front page" photo shoots?! Body building is a slow process, losing fat is a slow process, add those two factors and you could be looking at years worth of work to get that "Amazing" beach body.

Best of luck. I'm going to lay down.

Repped , good post. Everyones sayin it right, change up everything, from the foods you are eating to the times eating them, try messing around with your carb intake... add more cardio.. hit the weights heavier, just stick to it.

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    You didn't list your body stats, but I didn't think of it at first but maybe your body is in starvation mode i.e. eating too few calories. Just a thought.

viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000) viper30j is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you lying to yourself. Are you following what you say your are eating? Just a simple 2 handfuls of crackers, or cereal, or anything can QUICKLY add to an extra 500 calories a day. You think the little bites are meaningliss but they will stop you from losing. So are you really eating 2300 or are you grabbing a few handfuls of pretzels throughout the day and really eating more?

I see people lie to themselves all the time about this. they get into a habit of grabbing a handful of so and so after class, or work, or a shower or whatever and don't even think about but don't count the calories. but it does make a difference

sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by viper30j View Post
    Are you lying to yourself. Are you following what you say your are eating? Just a simple 2 handfuls of crackers, or cereal, or anything can QUICKLY add to an extra 500 calories a day. You think the little bites are meaningliss but they will stop you from losing. So are you really eating 2300 or are you grabbing a few handfuls of pretzels throughout the day and really eating more?

I see people lie to themselves all the time about this. they get into a habit of grabbing a handful of so and so after class, or work, or a shower or whatever and don't even think about but don't count the calories. but it does make a difference
    you said it best!

so many people cheat and dont count it as a cheap or dont record it , or have not been recording it correctly to begin with.
    Pro7en Protein
    NOW Adam Multi Vit.
    zinc sups.

fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by viper30j View Post

They say 9 times out of 10, this is what is really going on with so-called plateaus.
    My transformation log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115239961

pre-exhausted leg press PR - 3x12x390