derry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't Mix Fats & Carbs??

I keep reading about not having fats and carbs in the same meal. What exactly does this mean?? In my mind it means you pretty much can't eat. I am confused. For example, chicken breast on a whole wheat bun and a salad would definitely be protein + fat + carbs. Give me an example of meals that follow this rule...

Skumster225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here are examples of protein + fat meals and protein + carb meals

3 eggs and 1/2 scoop of protein shake mixed with water = p/f
    Steak = pf
    Grilled Chicken in a pan with rice = p/c (use pam to fry it)
    Turkey + potatoes = p/c

There are tons of meals bro..

derry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you count the fat in the steak then why not count the fat in the chicken (which in essence would be protein+fat+carbs)??? This is where it is getting confusing.

pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok there isn't much fat in chicken breasts, while steak does

Woodson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would not worry about mixing fats and carbs as long as its healthy food you should be alright!
    Peace and Love

jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...carbs+and+fats

Woodson:quotei would not worry about mixing fats and carbs as long as its healthy food you should be alright!quote

You dont want to due this
    "If you want to have something other people don't
    You have to do things other people won't."

www.avantlabs.com

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mixing fat and carbs is a recipe for gaining bodyfat.

The fat is a chicken breast is practically nothing.

Chicken Breast on whole wheat bread = Protein and Carbs
    Chicken Breast with a slice of Pepper Jack Cheese = Protein and Fat (KETO KETO KETO)
    Steak and Eggs = Fat and Protein
    Broiled White Fish (Cod) and Brown Rice = Protein and Carbs
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.